• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(Updated: 08/05/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

RE: (Updated: 04/02/13) [Haves] Computer Search, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

oskierox said:
I have a mint base set blastoise and shadowless squirtle i could throw in, looking at your comp. search LMK? :)

I already have a Base Blastoise, but I looked at your thread and you do have a Raikou FA I need

RE: (Updated: 14/02/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

cml for scyther holo jungle

RE: (Updated: 14/02/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

Hey dude, would you do

My-

Giscor Holo BCR
Marowak DRX

Your-

Fighting Energy Emerald

Phaaze22 said:
Hey dude, would you do

My-

Giscor Holo BCR
Marowak DRX

Your-

Fighting Energy Emerald

Well, what do you want for that Krookodile shiny?

I did have a look already as I saw you were after the Krookodile but unfortunately I didn't see anything =(

Phaaze22 said:
I did have a look already as I saw you were after the Krookodile but unfortunately I didn't see anything =(

Aww :( mainly looking to complete the FA's, EX's and shinys at the moment

I can add in a Dusknoir Holo if that helps at all :)

Yeah, the one from Boundaries Crossed. =p

Yeah, if that's alright.

Although before we go through, you haven't listed the condition of the Emerald Energy. Is it mint, near-mint, excellent etc.?

Phaaze22 said:
Yeah, if that's alright.

Although before we go through, you haven't listed the condition of the Emerald Energy. Is it mint, near-mint, excellent etc.?
Mint condition

Perfect, it's a deal then. PM to confirm?

My shiny Golurk and Black Kyurem EX Full Art for your Jungle Scyther holo, Dark Alakazam holo, and Fighting (Emerald)
Grass (Holon Phantoms)
Fighting (Power Keepers)

spearzo007 said:
My shiny Golurk and Black Kyurem EX Full Art for your Jungle Scyther holo, Dark Alakazam holo, and Fighting (Emerald)
Grass (Holon Phantoms)
Fighting (Power Keepers)

The fighting energy from emerald has been traded, just pending for the address
But I've still got the other ones you want, plus I have unlisted lighting holo energy from HGSS

Would you do

My
Haxorus Holo NV
Kyurem Holo NV

Your
Wobbefet Holo (neo Discovery
Erikas Dragonair Holo (Mint)
Misty Holo (Mint)
Dark Hypno Holo (Excellent slight edge wear)

LMK

Arcanine808 said:
Would you do

My
Haxorus Holo NV
Kyurem Holo NV

Your
Wobbefet Holo (neo Discovery
Erikas Dragonair Holo (Mint)
Misty Holo (Mint)
Dark Hypno Holo (Excellent slight edge wear)

LMK
Yeah I can do that

ThePokeCollector89 said:
spearzo007 said:
Grass (Holon Phantoms)
Fighting (Power Keepers)

The fighting energy from emerald has been traded, just pending for the address
But I've still got the other ones you want, plus I have unlisted lighting holo energy from HGSS

Ok. How about my FA Black Kyurem EX for your
Scyther Jungle Holo, Dark Alakazam holo Lightning HGSS holo, Grass Holon Phantom and Fighting PK

Back