U.S. Nationals

While this probably isn't going to happen...

Is there any chance someone could lend me a Tropical Beach? I know it's probably impossible but it's worth asking. I'm not sure if I need it yet but I'm trying to keep my options open. I would only need one.

I'm going! I'll be playing on Thursday at Jimmy Ballard's side events and at the open play area. You can tell who I am by the orange playmat that says TeamPoliswag haha. On Friday I'll be wearing the Celadon City Gym shirt. I'm 6'0", caucasian, probably gonna have decently short hair at that point. Gonna be there Thursday-Sunday and I'm so pumped.

ESP said:
I'm going! I'll be playing on Thursday at Jimmy Ballard's side events and at the open play area. You can tell who I am by the orange playmat that says TeamPoliswag haha. On Friday I'll be wearing the Celadon City Gym shirt. I'm 6'0", caucasian, probably gonna have decently short hair at that point. Gonna be there Thursday-Sunday and I'm so pumped.

Well then you'll be seeing a lot of Bullados and I since we are both going to be judging side events he is running. If he isn't having us in a specific uniform I'll stand out pretty easily.

2 days guys! I'm going with iisnumber12, his dad, Daddy, and Daddy's dad lol. We are driving. I still don't know what to play, oh well, I'll find out.

King Arceus said:
ESP said:

Well then you'll be seeing a lot of Bullados and I since we are both going to be judging side events he is running. If he isn't having us in a specific uniform I'll stand out pretty easily.

What do you look like?

Where exactly are all the side events on Thursday? I'd like to go to a few after pre-registration at the very least.

Finally figured out what I'm playing and I'm looking forward to it. My Rangers bag is the easiest way to spot me.

I know they'll be in the convention center, not sure exactly where though. I think I know my deck choice but I'm not totally sure yet. I'll probably decide around 12 AM Thursday night lol.

What do you look like?

I plan on wearing black pants, a purple shirt, and one of my ties on Thursday. I don't have any recent photos of myself available. I'm also a little over 6' tall and skinny.

ESP said:
I know they'll be in the convention center, not sure exactly where though. I think I know my deck choice but I'm not totally sure yet. I'll probably decide around 12 AM Thursday night lol.

Don't worry, Glace will probably choose within 30 seconds of the decklists being collected :p

I'm normally super indecisive, this is a first for me. I'll still be stressing over 1-2 cards in my list though, I always do that.

Got at my hotel about an hour ago. They actually ended up upgrading my room for me.:) Counting the time difference, it took 11 hours to get here. I had left at about 2 AM.

A heads up to anyone that is planning on taking I-90 South through IL: There is a lot of road construction after the first toll. It lasts for about 40 miles. I'd also recommend avoiding staying on I-294 as much as possible because there is a lot of tolls on that road as I ended up finding out the hard way. I went through a full roll of quarters going through IL.

To get to the hotels in the downtown area by the event site, take exit 111 from I-65 South. You'll want to get to Fletcher Street which turns into E South Street.

I'm at the hotel now. We'll be heading down to registration in a bit. If you're looking for me, I'm in seniors, I'm 6 feet-ish, I have long curly hair, I'll be wearing a Pikachu hat and I'll have a Starman Bag. Come by and say hi, and stuff.

So, this is a bit embarrassing, but I seem to have lost me deck. >.< I already checked the lost-in-found of the convension center, and all the hotels that I passed through to get there. Just because I'm paranoid, I'd prefer not to describe it, in case someone goes and steels it. I played against Glace, RogueChomp and a few other people while I was down there. If either of you have it, or any of your friends have it, PM me (it's the same deck I was playing with). If you're a judge, and you have some deck boxes that people turned in, let me know, and I can describe it to you privately.

Machamp the Champion said:
So, this is a bit embarrassing, but I seem to have lost me deck. >.< I already checked the lost-in-found of the convension center, and all the hotels that I passed through to get there. Just because I'm paranoid, I'd prefer not to describe it, in case someone goes and steels it. I played against Glace, RogueChomp and a few other people while I was down there. If either of you have it, or any of your friends have it, PM me (it's the same deck I was playing with). If you're a judge, and you have some deck boxes that people turned in, let me know, and I can describe it to you privately.

Oh god.
Good luck finding it.

Tomorrow is the big day everyone! Best of luck everyone!

If you want to meet me in person, I'll be wearing a white Zekrom shirt that has a yellow-black oval pattern on it, and I'll be sporting light cargo pants.

I am also going to bring my 3DS tomorrow! When you are on street pass, look for my Mii. My Mii name is Erureido, and you should recognize my Mii if you see him sporting long brown hair, shades, and a goat-T. Erureido is also the name of my avatar in Fire Emblem Awakening, so look for that if you have the game.

See you all tomorrow, and have fun!

I can tell everyone Blah and Nigel are both doing well in the main event. I also met Serperior and Steadfast and a couple others.

Today I was doing Video Game Side Events for about 8.5 hours. The previous day I had judged side events for about 6 hours for Top Cut Comics. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in the side event area again tomorrow.

Back