U.S. Nationals

King Arceus said:
I can tell everyone Blah and Nigel are both doing well in the main event. I also met Serperior and Steadfast and a couple others.

Today I was doing Video Game Side Events for about 8.5 hours. The previous day I had judged side events for about 6 hours for Top Cut Comics. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in the side event area again tomorrow.

What is Nigel's record?

Nigel's 5-2 (same as me).

Interesting tidbit of the day; google Cawthon is playing Garchomp/Altaria and apparently doing well. He lucksacked my friend by using Sing with Swablu and my friend flipped tails 6 times in a row. Ouch.

Anyway, I need to win one tomorrow to make it into cut. Shouldn't be too bad.

So, about the deck situation. I couldn't find it, but someone lent me most of the main Pokemon, and I bought the rest of the trainers. Surprisingly, I'm doing really well. I'm 6-1, winning out after going 0-1.

Oh, and the "Pack Battles" that RogueChomp tought me were awesome.

I'm 5-2, iisnumber12 is 5-2, glace is 5-2, justin tam is 5-2, Yao is 5-2.
I met like all the pokebeach people. Machamp the champ is 6-1. Great day guys.

Anyone have anything on any of the following players:
-Jay-Yezzo Lewis
-Gistica
-Any other Norcal player
? I'm curious.

I cant believe google is 6-1 with FluffyChomp. It just goes to show that Garchomp isn't as bad as people give it credit for.

google is well known for playing slow. Garchomp is set up to be fast so he can get an early prize lead. I don't doubt that he has skill, but I hope he is at least being fair with how much time he is taking per action.

^Honestly doubt he is. It is as he put it so eloquently, how he plays. The fact he wears a watch sideways while playing is also just, how he is.

For your benefit (and so you guys will stop asking annoying questions) I present:

http://acetrainerau.challonge.com/PTCGUSANats2013/

Back