U.S. Nationals

Blah

DBT
Info

Sunday extras info

Who's going? Where are you staying? What are your other plans?

Really excited for this, I look forward to it in a few weeks!

Attendance list:
  • [mod]Blah[/mod]
  • [smod]King Arceus[/smod]
  • [member]Gistica[/member]
  • [member]Infinity[/member]
  • [member]Glace[/member]
  • [member]Porygon-X[/member]
  • [mod]Nigel[/mod]
  • [member]AlexanderTheAwesome[/member]
  • [staff]RogueChomp[/staff]
  • [member]grantm1999[/member]
  • [mod]Serperior[/mod]

[private]Made all the names link for you.~KA[/private]

I'm going. I'll be carpooling with one of my local players. I'm still not sure if I'm going to play or just judge side events. I do plan on selling some cards to vendors, including Secret Rare Ultra Ball.

I'm going and will be staying at the Westin. Looking forward to it!
Edit: Forgot to mention my plans, oops! I plan on making sure Garret doesn't make Top 64 :>

King Arceus said:
I'm going. I'll be carpooling with one of my local players. I'm still not sure if I'm going to play or just judge side events. I do plan on selling some cards to vendors, including Secret Rare Ultra Ball.

I'd buy it for more probably.

I'll be there in a black fedora and with a playmat that matches my signature. If you see me, please say hi!

Infinity said:
Yeah! Team (undecided)!!!11!1!!!11

I'm going.

As long as it's not the Crawdaunt Cavaliers >_>

Anyway, if people want to find me, I'm in Masters and I'll probably be wearing athletic shorts and a white t-shirt and a Rangers bag. I'll be chilling around Round 1 and 2 (lovin them byes) so just say hi if you see me (I'll also probably be in the near vicinity of iisnumber12, RogueChomp, Daddy, Glace, Infinity, or Nigel lol).

I'm not going. Deck needs to be finished, tested (Trading for PTCGO cards), polished, etc. And, my mom would never allow me to go that far..

If you win a States or get Top 2 at Regionals, you get a one or two round bye respectively (meaning you get free wins those rounds, and they count for 100% resistance).

Players that got 1st place in States or Regionals earned byes.

edit: :ninja

Wow. That seems kinda cheap. So, if I get a bye, and begin some match against an keldeo/blastoise, I can just say I use a bye and win?

You don't choose what rounds the byes are for. It is round 1 and if you have 2 byes, round 2 as well.

/me used Extreme Speed.

It's only for the designated rounds, you can't choose when to use them. You either get to skip Round 1 or Round 1 and Round 2.

edit: ninja fest >:0

Ya'll know its all bout dat Team Undecided at dis nationals.

Back