• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twilight Zone Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

Which deck do you think Vileplume fits best in?

• VVV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Truth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: Umbreon and Groundon cards+ plenty of other wants

if you are interested in shipping worldwide, i can do:
My:
1x reshiram FA

your:
1x kyurem ex

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: Umbreon and Groundon cards+ plenty of other wants

Snivy7809 said:
if you are interested in shipping worldwide, i can do:
My:
1x reshiram FA

your:
1x kyurem ex

olimar1023 said:
This is a US ONLY thread.
So, sorry, no.

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: Collector, Junk Arm, FA N

olimar1023 said:
Reshiram EX FA = $15

10x NXD DCE = $5.50

So how about:
My:
Reshiram EX FA

Your:
1 Regigigas EX FA

LMK

DCE's are worth 2 bucks a pop. or not.

And no to the offer. I don't need it that much.

olimar1023 said:
I don't think so
2x Donphan prime = $12

1x Tyrogue
1x Rare Candy
=$7.25

But LMK how many Tyrogue you have

Reshiram EX FA = $15

10x NXD DCE = $5.50

So how about:
My:
Reshiram EX FA

Your:
1 Regigigas EX FA

LMK

Donphan Prime are only like 4$ right now. I can pitch in some common or something if you need it.

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: Collector, Junk Arm, FA N

Rikko145 said:
Donphan Prime are only like 4$ right now. I can pitch in some common or something if you need it.

I go by TnT prices, Donphan prime is worth $6 in NM condition.

I'll compromise and put in something worth a dollar or two. (And if the card has a lot of scratches on it since it is an ultra-rare, I consider it played-a low NM.)

Rikko145 said:
I'll compromise and put in something worth a dollar or two. (And if the card has a lot of scratches on it since it is an ultra-rare, I consider it played-a low NM.)

The condition on them is just fine, they are worth at least $5 a piece.

Okay, I'll give you 5$ a piece. CML if you like. Thanks. :)

My:
1 Donphan prime
+something else small

Your:
1 Collector

LMK

Do you have any Full arts for trade?

SoulWind said:
Do you have any Full arts for trade?

Looks like the only one I have for ATM is FA Reshiram EX, I must have traded the others.

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: FA N, Vanilluxe sleeves

Could you CML for Soul Silver?

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: FA N, Vanilluxe sleeves

I like:
2 ND Gardevoir
1 UL Shaymin
1 NV Leavanny
1 ND Seedot RH
2 ND Shinx (either)
2 ND Luxio (either)
4 ND Luxray
2 ND Reshiram
2 NXD Cinccino
2 Exp. Share

Offer?

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: Vanilluxe sleeves (really need these)

Let me go through and see what all isn't decked from that list, cause I think the only thing that is is the Shaymin

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: Vanilluxe sleeves (really need these)

Last one for the week...

XxBUMPxX

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: V-Create Victini, UL Shaymin, Vanilluxe Sleeves

XxBUMPxX

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-H: Plenty of rares, primes, promos W: V-Create Victini, UL Shaymin, Vanilluxe Sleeves

Here's what I have and what I value them at.

1 UL Shaymin $10
1 NV Leavanny $.50
2 ND Shinx (one of each) $.50
2 ND Luxio (one of each) $.50
3 ND Luxray $1.50
2 ND Reshiram $2
2 NXD Cinccino (1 RH, 1 H) - $1
2 Exp. Share $.50
Total: $17.50

Ok, are you trading the Gardevoirs or do you have any more Shaymin?

My:
Pokemon Collector
Junk Arm

Your:
2 Donphan Prime

Do you have any more I can trade for?

Back