Finished Twelve Days of YPPY! Introduction and Archive [2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolled a 2 on TGK's -38 sided die causing everyone to fall into the water somehow.....then an infinite sided die....

...used to whack the evil chef! The evil chef jumped and said "Hey! Do you know who I am? I'm the infamous...

...Keeper of Night! And I refuse to be whacked by any sort of... digger... thing." Keeper then grabbed the shovel from bbninjas and...

...drop the shovel on his own foot! Swearing revenge for both his salad and his foot, he...

...cried out in anguish. The sound summoned a being not seen in these parts for a long time... Bigfoot. Everyone stopped in awe, and the being spoke. "You don't win friends with salads or shovels," said Bigfoot. Understanding these wise words gave Keeper the strength to...

...everyone becomes friends! Except for bbninjas and Keeper, who still continued to glare at each other. Meanwhile...

...in a different dimension, a powerful magic scroll is stolen. It is said that it can tear through the barriers of dimensions, and bend both time and space. But this comes with a price...

...bbninjas to flee from his dimension to Vom's dimension! So, of course, he hopped right to it, exiting his dimension with his trusty...

...dimension-exclusive slangs, that everyone else failed to understand. The trouble he had communicating in this dimension caused him to...

...kick the Pichupocalypse from the dimension, as they only speak Chu, not Vomnomnomian. Instead, bbninjas whipped out his trusting Australian/Canadian dictionary, which he had obtained from...

...the Netherlands! Somehow, the dictionary was compatible, meaning Vom and bbninjas could communicate perfectly! And everyone lived happily ever after. :>

That's the story wrapped up! Be on the look out for some wish crushing~

Vom Note:

Nono, that's not the story wrapped up. : <

This is it!
And there bbninjas was, being a ninja n'stuff. But then, bb heard someone who wanted only to have some fun and do something interesting! They walked up to bb, and forgot what to say because they were too tired, but bb wrongly said that they were American. They were actually Canadian!I mean, they're similar and stuff.

The Canadian people live off maple syrup, you see, and bbninjas wasn't actually Canadian so maple syrup was actually poisonous to him. Instead, we realized that the Canadian was actually evil and was about to steal bbninjas' Vegemite!
The Canadian could not believe that bbninjas would infect Canada with his Australian impurities. To steal bbninjas' Vegemite, the Canadian hopped on his flying moose, flew straight toward bbninjas, grabbed the Vegemite, and tossed it into the ocean. The so-called Canadian then took off his mask...and was actually a chef!

He laughed evilly, made some salad out of thin air, and then, looking at bbninjas, he threw it at him! And it had pumpkin in it! Talk about revenge. bbninjas would not stand by and do nothing, of course, so he rolled a 2 on TGK's -38 sided die causing everyone to fall into the water somehow.....then an infinite sided die rolled a 20 and turned into a shovel!
So bbninjas grabbed the shovel that he then used to whack the evil chef! The evil chef jumped and said:

"Hey! Do you know who I am? I'm the infamous Keeper of Night! And I refuse to be whacked by any sort of... digger... thing."

Keeper then grabbed the shovel from bbninjas and tried to hit him with it! But before he could, bbninjas pulled Keeper's chef hat over his eyes, causing him to drop the shovel on his own foot! Swearing revenge for both his salad and his foot, he cried out in anguish.
The sound summoned a being not seen in these parts for a long time... Bigfoot. Everyone stopped in awe, and the being spoke.

"You don't win friends with salads or shovels," said Bigfoot.

Understanding these wise words gave Keeper the strength to summon the Pichupocalypse! The Pichupocalypse surrounded everyone with cuteness and everyone became friends! Except for bbninjas and Keeper, who still continued to glare at each other.

Meanwhile, in a different dimension, a powerful magic scroll is stolen. It is said that it can tear through the barriers of dimensions, and bend both time and space. But this comes with a price…knowing that you have torn a hole in the dimensions, thus allowing bbninjas to flee from his dimension to Vom's dimension!
So, of course, he hopped right to it, exiting his dimension with his trusty dimension-exclusive slangs, that everyone else failed to understand. The trouble he had communicating in this dimension caused him to summon the Pichupocalypse, who could translate for bbninjas!

bbninjas proceeds to kick the Pichupocalypse from the dimension, as they only speak Chu, not Vomnomnomian. Instead, bbninjas whipped out his trusting Australian/Canadian dictionary, which he had obtained from the Netherlands! Somehow, the dictionary was compatible, meaning Vom and bbninjas could communicate perfectly! And everyone lived happily ever after. :>

The story has a surprising enough 523 words! Good job everyone! :D

And some Skype logs just because:
[12:08:08 PM] Joaquin - Vom: lol the story has over 500 words
[12:08:12 PM] Jacob - Celever: x_x
[12:08:19 PM] Jacob - Celever: you know that reading is hard
[12:08:24 PM] Jacob - Celever: just rap it up quickly IMO :p
[12:08:27 PM] Joaquin - Vom: YES
[12:08:29 PM] Joaquin - Vom: I'LL RAP IT
[12:08:33 PM] Joaquin - Vom: (rofl)
[12:08:41 PM] Jacob - Celever: YOU SHOULD
[12:08:45 PM] Jacob - Celever: you need a rap version of the chapter!
[12:08:48 PM] Joaquin - Vom: this is so going on the thread
[12:08:52 PM] Joaquin - Vom: any comments for the world?
[12:08:58 PM] Jacob - Celever: my comment to the world is that ELECTIVIRE IS THE MURDERER
[12:09:10 PM] Jacob - Celever: (right?)
[12:09:15 PM] Joaquin - Vom: who knows, ICNCND

Last edited by a moderator:
On the eighth day of YPPY my true love gave to me:
Eight Spheal Wish-Crushing
Seven Swanna a-Writing
Six Skrelp Appealing
FIVE GOLDEEN BANS
Four Honedge Renaming
Three Pokedexs
Two Listing Pidoves
and Bad Jokes in a Lum Tree

Welcome to the eighth game of the Twelve Days of YPPY, an event that is running up until Christmas Eve. You can find more information about it here. Today, we'll be enjoying one of the most classic YPPY games - Crush a Christmas Wish!

Like past games of the Twelve Days of YPPY, this game also uses the YPPY rule, meaning that you have to wait for two people to post before you can post again.

In Crush a Christmas Wish, each time you post, you get to wish for something Christmas-y! The next person to post will grant your wish, but give it an unfortunate twist ( D: ). After crushing a wish, you must then make your own wish for the person next to post to crush. Enjoy crushing!

Example:
Ice Espeon said:
I wish for a Ice Umbreon to accompany my Ice Espeon!
bbninjas said:
Granted, but the Ice Umbreon runs off with your Ice Espeon into the sunset, and now you have no Ice Eeveelutions. :<

I wish I could see snow at Christmas time.
Celever said:
Granted, but now you have to shovel your way out of your house! Snow is a bit of nuisance, you know. :p

I wish for a bag of peppermint sweets!

I wish for an Aussie Christmas that isn't too blazin' hot but isn't bogan cold.

granted, but it's lukewarm rain.

I wish the entirety of Pokébeach that celebrates christmas has a very merry christmas!

Granted! But it was fixed! Remember to pay those service fees, matey.

I wish the Earth was called Htrae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back