Tues, Wed, Sat, 1/30-2/2, EX Power Keepers Scans and Set List, Meiji Promos

BobTheFlub

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Tuesday, 1/30, Thirty-Five EX Power Keepers Scans

I just relized... chances are there will be a Charizard EX in this set, considering we have all the non-EX rares up, with no Charizard, yet we have a Charmeleon. Also, I think they said a Charizard would be in it when they announced Power Keepers a while back.

I'm also satisfied in most of the reprints :) I like that Magenton, and I believe I have one already, too.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

Where do you get the scans?

I really want to see the Trainers.

Jaebreue

Aspiring Trainer

How many of the cards revealed are reprints fron earlier sets?

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

He shows at the first page. Check there. It's near 9-10.

I can imagine an Omastar/Flygon d deck.

dark_ninja

Aspiring Trainer

Shiftry already kills Boom, we don't need a new Shiftry to kill the same thing. "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

Exactly. Omastar is the new ATM Rock.

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer

Lovin the cards so far for the most part. I love that a lot of the cards have Ken's artwork. It makes me feel like we're back in the Wotc days when he did most of the artwork. :]

But I'm really disappointed with the energies. I was hoping for somethin different. at first I actually thought I was looking at the HP energies. More shiftry and walrein exs are disappointing. And midori's artwork looks atrocious.

Skarmory ex FTW. Although not the best card in the game, it looks like he'll make his way into some interesting decks. Can't wait to see the charizard or the trainers.

pikakid88

Aspiring Trainer

ive got an ok skaromary ex deck idea with ds hypno and zangoss as youe starter you yous sleep indouse there asleep and cant evlove and cant paly energy the leaving one takes damage and hypno can try to kill the active or do sleep indoucer agin or yous skamorys first attack to do 60 i think he will make his own a type and it wll be awsome p.s. working on 4 skar ex and 4 regular with metal navagation statmine and zangoss starter

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

I would like the return of Charizard ex. Now with Blaziken, it may spark decks to come out.

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?

Oh, I lurve Anorith's art. Hooray for unusual angles that give insight on the looks of Pokémon!

Holo Energies! Again! Talk about overkill!

It's a happy Pichu under a rainbow! :D And it's rare. :(

CodeVoodoo

Aspiring Trainer

I think that this set is going to really help with those that don't want necessarily a delta-themed deck. :)

I'd love to find a way to combo that Raichu well. I know Magneton will be needed... but who else??

ninetales1234

Biscuit Taste-Tester

You're the man WPM!
*takes Ninetales [HL] out of "Unlimited cards I'm giving away" pile*

YEAH!!! Reprints FTW!!?!!!

DarkJake

I'm Intense

CodeVoodoo said:
I think that this set is going to really help with those that don't want necessarily a delta-themed deck. :)

I'd love to find a way to combo that Raichu well. I know Magneton will be needed... but who else??

Please explain how anything in this set compares to Delta decks in terms of consistency, power, or synergy. kthx

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?

YES. Champ. Slaking. Omistar. Wow, 3 reprints I was not expecting in the least, but am really happy about. I'm also excitied about lanturn returning. Maybe 4 courners still has a chance....naw. But I will say this: This set has alot of promissing cards already.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I absolutely love Machamp and he's reprinted so i can keep my one in my deck, sweeeet....

CodeVoodoo

Aspiring Trainer

DarkJake said:
CodeVoodoo said:

I'd love to find a way to combo that Raichu well.  I know Magneton will be needed... but who else??

Please explain how anything in this set compares to Delta decks in terms of consistency, power, or synergy.  kthx
I was merely saying that, there might be people who don't want to make decks around the Delta Pokemon. Power Keepers opens up more Pokemon to that, and, if what I've read as far as trainers are concerned, gives them other avenues' to a decent, if not good draw engine like the Holon Engine.

I give the Delta Pokemon and the Holon engine a lot of kudos for being as good as they are, there's no doubt about that. But personally... I'd like to just go back to the normal Pokemon.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

Combusken is reprinted from RS.