Tues, Wed, Sat, 1/30-2/2, EX Power Keepers Scans and Set List, Meiji Promos

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
RE: Tuesday and Wednesday, 1/30 - 31, EX Power Keepers Scans and Set List!

You will notice that the pokemon-type for both Baltoy and Beldum are wrong. They're both Fighting-type.

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this

Flygon Ex is terrible.
Claydol Ex is alright, but hardly a main attacker.
Salamance Ex is, well, fantastic! (Prays he'll get 3 at the Prerelease)
Good to see Steven's Advice back, along with Battle Frontier and Scott. Also mean they'll be easier to get hold of.

chimaera_ex

Dragons = Raging Flying Horrors

hmm... quite interested to know where you got the information about PK's Flygon ex, Salamence ex and Claydol ex? I thought the scans hadn't been up yet.... (and I'd love to see them ^.^)

anyway, I still think that Shiftry ex and Metagross ex are the best cards yet... both have their advantages - Shiftry ex can easily copy powerful attacks without time for charging up NRGs, or choose to do 60 damage to pokes with similar name. Metagross ex can do 70, and has a very broken power. However, Shiftry ex is 10 HP lower, but has only 1 retreat (and will benefit from Sidney's Stadium) while Metagross ex is 10 HP higher and has 4 retreat.

Anyone thought of using Raichu??? I thought comboing it with Dragonite DS and Energy Root would be nice, and further with Low Pressure System (POP3?) to get at least 100HP on him.

BM1014

Banner credit to lilsparks and G2F.

Hopefully i'll get Salamence ex in my prerelease tomorrow.:D

madmew

Aspiring Trainer

I don't know why people still saying that flygon is horrible.Everybody is crazy here he have no retreat 70 for 3 colorless(boost) and a powerfull pokebody this combined with the other flygon ex an delcatty + drake's stadium 200hp for the flygon

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer

madmew said:
I don't know why people still saying that flygon is horrible.Everybody is crazy here he have no retreat 70 for 3 colorless(boost) and a powerfull pokebody this combined with the other flygon ex an delcatty + drake's stadium 200hp for the flygon

The problem is, you can only get a 50-50 chance of attacking during your next turn & if you really can't attack, you will lose 1 turn which will make the opponent's pokemon safe for the 1 turn & Flygon ex could get knock out in that 1 turn....

CodeVoodoo

Aspiring Trainer

That's true, Flygon ex doesn't look all that good to me.

I'd love to find a really good combo with the Raichu, to where you can be attacking with the 100 damage every turn. IF that was able to happen, then I'd so love to play that!!

Flame Master

Master of Fire Element

who know what is charizard attack ???

CodeVoodoo

Aspiring Trainer

m0nster1nc said:
Oh, and congrats to WPM for his acceptance at Uni!  SPEECH! SPEECH!
Yeah! Congradulations!

Mjadex123

CodeVoodoo said:
That's true, Flygon ex doesn't look all that good to me.

I'd love to find a really good combo with the Raichu, to where you can be attacking with the 100 damage every turn. IF that was able to happen, then I'd so love to play that!!

Dragonite, Ampharos, Raichu. 'nuff said.

vanderbilt_grad

Aspiring Trainer

Jade said:
Dragonite, Ampharos, Raichu. 'nuff said.

Change that to: Raichu, Ampharos, Dragonite ... and you can be RAD.... :p

madmew

Aspiring Trainer

yeah ampy,raychu,dragy d, casty + holon engine this should work a lot sinse all of this pokes have a delta species basics for the delta draw
and for the flygon thing if u get tails just retreat for FREE for other flygon ex (lm)and get the energys u discard last turn to reduce ur opponent attacks

Suraako

Elemental Master

I really am psyched about these cards. Can't wait til the prerelease!

Congrats WPM on getting accepted! I'm hoping to get something from the schools I applied to soon as well :)

bacon

!!!!!

^ Same here. But I've got great grades so it's all good :)

Oh why oh why did they not do a ludicolo ex? I will complain about that until the end of time, so prepare to ignore a lot of my posts from now on. I was also hoping for a Slaking ex too, I got my hopes up too much when I saw the holofoil version before the full ex list went up. Bah.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker

The best cards in the set are the reprints. Although, SOME of the new exes look interesting.

masterryanx

N

Congrats on the college acceptance WPM. ;)

Anyway can't wait to see the rest of the PK scans!

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this

bacon-boy said:
^ Same here. But I've got great grades so it's all good :)

Oh why oh why did they not do a ludicolo ex? I will complain about that until the end of time, so prepare to ignore a lot of my posts from now on. I was also hoping for a Slaking ex too, I got my hopes up too much when I saw the holofoil version before the full ex list went up. Bah.

I know. I thought there would be an Ex for Wallace, so thought they might do a Ludicolo Ex. I was so disapointed when I found out they didn't. At least the Rs Slaking is reprinted, now I only eed to think of a deck for it...

Arcanine 274

=/

STEVENS ADVICE IS BACK! *cough* Excuse me. Just had to say it. And one more thing:

DELCATTY IS BACK!!!111!1

*cough cough*

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet. Are you going to put up today's episode of pokemon? I missed it because I was up late this morning.:)