Tues, Wed, Sat, 1/30-2/2, EX Power Keepers Scans and Set List, Meiji Promos

RE: Tuesday, 1/30, Thirty-Five EX Power Keepers Scans

OMG, skarm ex seem potential-full, but why give bandoom and shitry-decks a new possible card :S

Also, Omastar seems nice, but we have 3 of each fossil evo now -_- (well, if earo or lileep is in there

Also a lot of anti-ex, which is probably the best preparation for D/P...

Can't wait for more scans, keep up the good work WPM!

YEAAHH! WALREIN EX! I think we all know how much i love that big ol' seal:D

GREAT job on the scans WPM. This set looks quite promising!
Although it is odd that they would make ex's that have recently been made, like shiftry...still, looks insanely awesome!
Jack

Jigglychu said:
Omastar and Magneton are way broken.
And it appears Kabutops is the new Aerodactyl (base set)
Awesome!

There are reprints Magenton from Dragon and Omastar from Sandstorm if I remeber well, by the way Omastar in the back days didn't see a lot of play but who knows now and Magenton was a part of delcatty energy draw engine so it may see play overall I like the set but not enough to get more than one box, i should wait to see more scans

cute-mew said:
OMG, skarm ex seem potential-full, but why give bandoom and shitry-decks a new possible card :S

Also, Omastar seems nice, but we have 3 of each fossil evo now -_- (well, if earo or lileep is in there

Also a lot of anti-ex, which is probably the best preparation for D/P...

Can't wait for more scans, keep up the good work WPM!

Why, there are no exs in D/P.

WPM, you are the man.  

I am very impressed with your acquisition talent.  When you graduate, would like a job as a Contracts Officer?   :)

Relative to the cards and their potential, it does seem pretty amazing.  

Skarmory ex is over the top.

Slaking hurts with a Hariyama ex lock of BF and it's weakness.

Kabutops' Primal Stare is just downright mean.....

Thanks for all your efforts.

PokeDaddy

I like it so far since there would be a charizard (hopfuly an ex) in it I don't like the energy that much but I still plan on my flygon-wobbuffet deck.

a lot of safeguard means less ex, well, not really, but if the safeguard somehow get popular (like a wobbu tech), and less ex means that the ex-less DP will be accepted a bit more.
Yes, I know, it's Farfetch'd, but whatever

The Shiftry ex is disgusting. I want 2 of them to put in my Shiftry ex deck. I can't believe they reprinted Magneton. Imagine if Gardevoir ex (SS) is in this set.

hey everybody, including WPM, do u think it is worth money buying 25 boosters of Power Keepers, or 25 Boosters of Legend Maker? PLEASE REPLY SOON!!!

I wish they'd stop doing the same exs over and over again, but that Walrein ex is still pretty cool. Skarmory looks amazing, too.

Slaking looks pretty interesting...

Okay, Skarmory is not good. Seriously. SERIOSULY. Walreain will get owned by Metanite, Shiftry will STILL get owned six ways to Sunday by Raieggs, Slaking is very interesting and could have a major impact on the format, Lanturn is a nice addition to the format, Magneton needs a way to place down the energies, Omastar is very nice; ATM Rock is an amazing attack that could even bring Metanite to it's knees.

In other words, there's A LOT of hype right now considering the cards have only been seen for less that a day-_-

I'm psyched about the new Raichu :: jumps up and down ::
Little pissed he's noT AN ex :: crosses finger w/ hope one will surface ::
And Skarmory and Absol? Broken...

Is it just me, or are the holo energies a combo of the Emerald and Holon Phantom (?) ones?

Nanashii said:
I'm psyched about the new Raichu :: jumps up and down ::
Little pissed he's noT AN ex :: crosses finger w/ hope one will surface ::
And Skarmory and Absol? Broken...

HOW is Skarmory good???

Great job, WPM, the scans are great. I am glad BLaziken was reprinted, but thats just me ...

also, I like the new aggron. Yeh, walrein ex again, but it is ok this time. Flareon * looks cool, i think they will do jolteon and vaporeon * too, but thats kinda' obvious...

GODZILLA said:
Okay, Skarmory is not good. Seriously. SERIOSULY. Walreain will get owned by Metanite, Shiftry will STILL get owned six ways to Sunday by Raieggs, Slaking is very interesting and could have a major impact on the format, Lanturn is a nice addition to the format, Magneton needs a way to place down the energies, Omastar is very nice; ATM Rock is an amazing attack that could even bring Metanite to it's knees.

In other words, there's A LOT of hype right now considering the cards have only been seen for less that a day-_-

For Magneton, use the Holon Engine.
Skarmory IS good, unless you don't like the idea of an opponents Pokemon to receive damage when they retreat?
Walreain probably will get owned by Metanite, but the Trainer shut down is just too good not to like. It'll still be hard to use.
Honestly, I don't like Shiftry Ex either. It's based on either your opponent on having a good attack in their hand to copy, or lots of Pokemon in play of the same name (I know it's the same thing for Metagross Ex, but that has an awesome Power, and does more damage).
Slaking will be cool, but I'm not sure on Lanturn.

With slaking in the format, latilock will be teched even more...

Back