Tues, Wed, Sat, 1/30-2/2, EX Power Keepers Scans and Set List, Meiji Promos

The cards are awesome and I hope I can get some soon.:)

I love omastar. And I also really like Charizard. The artwork is great, and it's actually not too bad!

I think that new Flygon ex is a beast! If you get 2 out and a Drakes stadium. They can attack with boost and can reduce 50 damage a turn, 80 damage if its a yellow or brown Pokemon attacking. If you get tails, free retreat to the other one. 80 is the most Pokémon genrally do and he smashes it down to 30. Might be good in decks that you need to discard in... like Banettes or somthing.

Heh I walked away from prereleases with 3 Omastars & a Skarmory ... now I just need to figure out what to do with them.

I'm really starting to warm up to Flygon ex (pk) ... I think that this one is going to make it in a few decks.

The new Banette is harsh.

Magneton is really cool.

I love the artwork & Glalie was really good in the prerelease but I have a feeling that he's not going to be deckworthy and that makes me sad.

That salamence looks like a clay model :[

So does Claydol, but that's a more appropiate style for a "clay doll" pokemon :p

I'm a bit disappointed about that Charizard, it's just so plain. It doesn't even have hardly any of that beefy looking text either.

lol, you don't hafta post about it 3 or 4 times, Arcanine :p It will definatly help in non-delta decks though :)

I like the EX's in this set and I hope they have them in the D/P sets too.:)

I just watched the episode and it was pretty good except when bagon was trying to fly and fell into the water and the carvanah tried to get him but it was a good episode though.:)

ANOTHEr SHIFTRY EX??? I like the Walrien EX and the Vaporeon * though. But they need new EX's, too bad the DP set didn't bring them back...=(
They should have done something more interesting like Xatu EX, or a Alakazam EX.

I Can't believe they FORGOT the entire evolution line of abra. Why did they do that? I hope the make EX forms of the D/P pokemon. Man that would be cool.:)

Back