Finished Trivia of DNA II (Well done, Storm Blade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Storm Blade losing steam mid-game and, to be honest, I honestly thought you had this game, Hatman. But apparently she picked up pretty well at the end and managed to pull off a win. I still think you did very well, however.

Non-Pokemon related questions...got it. I'll keep that in mind. I think a lot of people would like to see more of those.

I actually put up a solid performance... G'job everyone!

Maybe we could do teams of 2, and make some questions that are fill in the blank (Ex. In Soviet Russia, Psyduck ____________).

Thanks for putting in so much effort DNA!!

Maybe Storm Blade can help you (DNA) make questions as the defending champ.

Anyway, good job Storm Blade!

blargh257 said:
Maybe Storm Blade can help you (DNA) make questions as the defending champ.

Anyway, good job Storm Blade!
Interestingly enough, Safariblade does that for TDL in The Challenge II. Perhaps I could hire Xdog AND Storm Blade to help think up questions for me? I'd have to talk it over with them first of course, but I don't see why not.

You totally should've given me 20 point for that last question, DNA. Anyway, I rather liked this trivia more than the last one as it was about trying to ninja people and being on when DNA is as it was about being creative and funny. I had much more fun this time around, I would say, and I think the future trivia's should have more questions like this one. Of course, that's just opinion.

I definitely like this trivia better than the first. (course I got around around 0 points last time)

To keep it fresh, I think for the next trivia you should style the questions like the "Why do witches burn."
That way, we can still express humour, but we'd be answering questions instead.

First off, here is my reaction of my cat hearing that I won. (Yes, she does look like that.)
shocked-cat.jpg

Now for my acceptance speech.

I would like to say I can't believe I won. Imakuni? put up a good fight towards the end. I would like to thank DNA for hosting this. I enjoyed the Trivia and the silly questions/answers I came up with. (If I only I was this funny in real life. :p) I would like for people to sign a petition to get witches unionized so they don't burn anymore. People should also catch a bunch of Venusaurs so we can harvest their energy to stop our energy crisis. (Props to the people who get this.) My time is almost up so I would like to say this one more time. Thank you, DNA, for having a fun trivia game. Everybody, lets give DNA a round of applause.
DNA said:
I saw Storm Blade losing steam mid-game and, to be honest, I honestly thought you had this game, Hatman. But apparently she picked up pretty well at the end and managed to pull off a win. I still think you did very well, however.

Non-Pokemon related questions...got it. I'll keep that in mind. I think a lot of people would like to see more of those.
Yeah, I agree. I didn't do so well mid game. However, I recovered. Thanks to the answers and questions DNA gave. :)

Congrats Storm Blade eevee!!
I can agree with more non Pokemon questions but hey, this is posted in a Pokemon forum and I think the trivias should have mostly Pokemon questions. I also like to have a bit more questions and increasing the point mark to like 85

Congrats Storm Blade!

(Psst, I should have 68 points.)
Yay third! I did pretty good job considering I missed many questions. xP

coming in 28th like a boss

grats all

Thanks for doing this again, DNA :]

I had fun playing but I kind of had other priorities and fell off about a month ago though.

Congrats StormBlade!!!

If I counted right I came in 40th place.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

I think I did ok, considering I came in late and got bad and didn't do some questions.
I think I'd like to see more topics covered in ToDIII, such as films, music, TV shows etc.

Lucky Fire said:
Wow. I think I did better than the last trivia, which is strangely... cool.

Congrats to Eevee. She did well. :)
Keep in mind that, in the last trivia, the goal was mainly for accuracy, plus whoever logged on first got the points.
This trivia was more on an even ground and was based primarily on humor, and it didn't matter when you posted to get points. This is why pretty much everyone who participated was able to show up on the scoreboard - there was no real unfair advantage.

You did quite well indeed, Lucky. Be happy.

And that's why I really liked this Trivia. You don't have the best ninjas hopping on here and spoiling the round with a quick but correct answer. And you did a great job at judging. I could have agreed with all of your judging except for a select few, but that was my opinion, and I'm glad you were very objective during this.

For ToDNAIII, I'd like to see less Pokemon-oriented questions (I really enjoyed the last question), but that's been said like 10+ times already. Anyway, great job DNA, and congrats Eevee!

Of course, missing the Top Ten by one place. Classic Blah237 move.

I'm glad I did this well however. Congrats to evee and thanks to Gliscor >:) DNA for running this!

Agreeing with everyone else, some more non-Pokemon questions would be cool. I really like how you formatted it this time with us asking the questions, so I think that should stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back