Finished Trivia of DNA I - Xdogking, a winner is you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trivia of DNA I

Well... you sort of have to list the abilities for each of them. For example, that Reuniclus could have Overcoat instead of Magic Guard, or that Mandibuzz could have Big Pecs over Overcoat. We need to know what the abilities are in order to complete the challenge succesfully. And don't say the standard competitive ones, because I've never seen a Delcatty, Yanma, or Spiritomb being played competitivly, so even I don't know what those are.

Well... you sort of have to list the abilities for each of them. For example, that Reuniclus could have Overcoat instead of Magic Guard, or that Mandibuzz could have Big Pecs over Overcoat. We need to know what the abilities are in order to complete the challenge succesfully.
That would be way too easy.

Look, out of the above, provided that a Pokemon's abilities are normal and nothing's changed or altered, all of those but 1 are possible. You just need to figure out the abilities of each Pokemon I mentioned.

Once you have, the answer becomes clear.

I think Yanma can't get Frisk. iirc, it only has Speed Boost and Compound Eyes, so that one is wrong.

I don't think a Spiritomb can be hit by reversal, unless you used Foresight, which you didn't state, so. Spiritomb cannot get hit by a super-effective reversal under the conditions you gave because of the ghost typing.

The first 3 have 2 abilities, the last 2 are possible with Forsight. Idk Yanma or Electivire's DW ability, so I'll just guess Electivire not getting affected by spore.

I don't know much so I'll go with the rypherior getting hit by thunderwave one. They only have lightningrod right lol.

UUUUUUUHHHHH Aron? Since it can't learn any abilities that prevent ability changes?!

no held items in play
you get 2 points because I forgot that I said that. It was just supposed to be the abilities bit that had no changes, but due to my oversight you get credit.
UUUUUUUHHHHH aron? Since it can't learn any abilities that prevent ability changes?!
Catutie ALSO gets 2 points because, although that is the correct answer, he didn't give the right reason.

Zyflair - 3
Yoshidude - 3
oyeah1988 - 3
catutie - 2
Xdogking - 1
Snivylover555 - 1
Everyone else - 0

If you guys are curious as to why, here are the reasons:

A Reuniclus dying to poison damage If it has Overcoat, this is possible.
A Mandibuzz that doesn't take damage from Sandstorm Again, if it has Overcoat, this is possible.
A Delcatty using Thunder Wave on a Rhyperior successfully If Delcatty has Normalize, this is possible - T-Wave will be treated as Normal-type and therefore hit Rhyperior
A Yanma finding out that its opponent is holding an Exp. Share Ignore my failure for a bit; if the Yanma has Frisk (DW ability) this is possible.
An Electivire that doesn't get affected by Spore If it has Vital Spirit (DW ability) this is possible.
An Aron using Endeavor and having its ability immediately changed to Mummy This is not possible. The only Pokemon that gets Mummy is Cofagrigus. Cofagrigus is a Ghost-type and is therefore immune to Endeavor.
A Spiritomb taking super-effective damage from a Reversal If a Miltank with Scrappy has it, this is possible.

I feel lazy so I'm going to post an easy question.

Name the non-legendary Pokemon with the highest Special Attack stat.

Just in case this counts: Chandelure with 252 Special attack EVs, 31 Special Attack IVs, and Choice Specs after receiving +6 Special Attack from a Baton Pass.

lol, it's chandelure, which was mentioned a few posts up. :/

@guy: lolno

Xdogking gets 3 points on account that he was the first one to post it. The rest of you get zero.

Xdogking - 4
Zyflair - 3
Yoshidude - 3
oyeah1988 - 3
catutie - 2
Snivylover555 - 1
Everyone else - 0

Excluding any Secret Base decorations, mail, and key items, what 2 items have, in their English names, the name of a Pokemon in it?
Note: If you name an item that I didn't think of that matches my description, you will get 2 points, but I doubt another one exists.

Clefairy Doll is one, the other is.... Slowpoketail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back