Art Gallery Titanomachia

RE: Articuno's Gallery

9qemtj.png

Inspiring art you've got there! :D

I must say, it makes me pick my pencil up and get to drawing right away! ^-^

I'm quite a bit of an artist myself and am thoroughly interested in your concept art and traditional pencil art.

If I may make a request, I would like to have a banner from you please. :)

But first, I have a question:

Are you taking requests atm? And do I have to link you to an image if I want to make a request or do I just name what I want? :)

Thank you in advance.

TheNewOne said:
Inspiring art you've got there! :D

I must say, it makes me pick my pencil up and get to drawing right away! ^-^

I'm quite a bit of an artist myself and am thoroughly interested in your concept art and traditional pencil art.

If I may make a request, I would like to have a banner from you please. :)

But first, I have a question:

Are you taking requests atm? And do I have to link you to an image if I want to make a request or do I just name what I want? :)

Thank you in advance.

Yes, I am open to requests. My art status can be found on the first post of the thread along with my to-do list. As for the requesting system I have planned, it is not ready for public usage yet. For now, if you want to request something from me, send me the complete details of your request. Basically, just describing what it is exactly you want to see. These can range from banners, icons, userbars to full-blown traditional and digital art.

Very nice concept and coloring! Frisky looks kinda cute but a bit creepy at the same time... I don't know why. :p

Great drawing but I think it would benefit greatly with some shading. That's the only thing holding it back. Other than that it's a brilliant piece.

no, leave it unshaded Nice, Frisky's looking more aggressive calm there. I do have to point out the claws, though- they look too far up into the paws (kinda like human nails).

I don't know about that. Here, Frisky looks more calm than in a aggressive stance. To me, it looks like relaxing while resting on the ground, or maybe even jogging. I really like the tail. It's a great painting with a beautiful color scheme, but some shading would be nice.

The overall drawing is impressive, and I really do like the pose that you chose to draw it in.

There are a few problems that I noticed when reviewing your drawing. First of all, shading was the first thing that came into my mind when looking at this piece. Shading is a powerful technique that brings the best characteristics out of your drawing and gives it a more dynamic outlook and increases the overall piece's value considerably. I'm not saying that not having shading in your drawing is bad, but it would help if it did have a few shaded areas.

The next slight problem that I wanted to point out to you were the claws. To me, the claws seem to be located a bit too high. I'm not a master at animal anatomy, but it just seems kind of awkward to my eyes to see the claws located that high.

Besides those two things, I couldn't find much of any issues with this piece. What I truly admired about this were the lines throughout the main body structure. Having this gives it a more realistic look and helps the piece stay balanced.

Also, the amount of fur that you added into this piece is perfect. This gives the piece most of it's value.

Overall, you did a great job with this art piece. 8/10

It's nice but I agree with what Ice Arceus is saying about shading. Also I think the head is just a tad off in proportion to the body. The hind legs have minor proportion problems too. The tail is too low, the tail is part of the spine but, in this it's looks like it's coming out of its... Errr... Butt... The tail could also stand to be a tad longer.

Good Job though. It looks pretty nice.

Did a small run-through with SAI as well as some of the basics of felidae skull anatomy. Again, nothing too big. Just some practice. =]

2z65zrq.png

RE: Morsus's Gallery

~ Gallery Update #1 - 8/16/13 ~

==========

14m6gx4.jpg
Software(s) Used: Paint Tool SAI
Estimated Time: 2 hours

30wm340.png
Software(s) Used: Adobe Photoshop CS6
Estimated Time: 1 hour & 30 minutes

==========

Constructive criticism is welcome.​

Both pieces are great! I hope I can see more coloring in the first one, if you plan to do so. As for the second one, it's pretty cute. Quite a improvement on feline drawing. :)

~ Gallery Update #2 ~

2zh0bcp.png
Estimated Time: 45 minutes

2w7icep.png
Estimated Time: 2 hours

Loving that latest wolf piece, Morsus! You've really improved quite a lot at graphics.

@[member]Luckyfire[/member]: Thank you!

New banner. Feel free to use it, just remember to give credit on where it's due.
e0fifd.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/e0fifd.png[/IMG]

RE: Bane of Olympus - Important Notice Inside

It's been about a few months now since the last update. Here is a few more GFX work.

Enjoy.

34qscnn.png

2d7afeo.png

2z6v9za.png

Requests are open!

--------------------
Spots Left: 10
--------------------

-- Waiting List --

--------------------
-- Icons & Avatars --
Icons & Avatars
Dimensions (pixel by pixel): (How large? How wide?)
Image (Hotlink): (Link to the image)
Desired Colors: (What colors do you want?)
Color Scheme: (Monochromatic? Analogous? Complimentary? Tertiary?)
Borders: (Black borders on the edges: Yes or NO?)
Want It By: (What day would you want your commission to be finished?)
Miscellaneous: (Feel free to tell me anything I need to know about your commission.)​

Code:
[i]Icons & Avatars[/i]
[b]Dimensions (pixel by pixel):[/b]
[b]Image (Hotlink):[/b]
[b]Desired Colors:[/b]
[b]Color Scheme:[/b]
[b]Borders:[/b]
[b]Want It By:[/b]
[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]
-------------------
-- Signature Banners --
Signature Banners
Image (Hotlink): (Link to the image)
Desired Colors: (What colors do you want?)
Color Scheme: (Monochromatic? Analogous? Complimentary? Tertiary?)
Borders: (Black borders on the edges: Yes or NO?)
Text: (What text do you want to be included?)
Text Font: (What font do you want for the text to appear?)
Text Placement: (Where do you want it to be placed?)
Miscellaneous: (Feel free to tell me anything I need to know about your commission.)​

Code:
[i]Signature Banners[/i]
[b]Image (Hotlink):[/b]
[b]Borders:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Text Font:[/b]
[b]Text Placement:[/b]
--------------------
-- Illustrations --
Illustrations
Image Resolution: (If you want to transfer your commission into a print, specify the level of resolution you desire. Otherwise, feel free to leave this blank.)
References (Hotlink): (Link to the reference images you want me to use; make sure that the artist you are linking from allows others to use his/her photos for referencing.)
Desired Colors: (What colors do you want for your desired subject to appear?)
Color Scheme: (Monochromatic? Analogous? Complimentary? Tertiary? Grayscale?)
Pose/Positioning: (How would you want your subject to be positioned? Sitting, standing, walking, etc. are a few examples. Be detailed.)
Type of Shading: (Specify the shading style you want. Cell-shaded? Soft shading? Basic lighting and shadows? Flat colors?)
Miscellaneous: (Feel free to tell me anything else I need to know about your commission.)​

Code:
[i]Illustrations[/i]
[b]Image Resolution:[/b]
[b]References (Hotlink):[/b]
[b]Pose/Positioning:[/b]
[b]Type of Shading:[/b]
--------------------
-- Book Covers --
Book Covers
Image Resolution: (If you want to transfer your commission into a print, specify the level of resolution you desire. Otherwise, feel free to leave this blank.)
Images (Hotlink): (Link to images of sample book covers.)
Desired Colors: (What colors do you want for your desired subject to appear?)
Color Scheme: (Monochromatic? Analogous? Complimentary? Tertiary? Grayscale?)
Type of Shading: (Specify the shading style you want. Cell-shaded? Soft shading? Basic lighting and shadows? Flat colors?)
Commission Details: (Tell me what you expect from your commission. Be as detailed as possible.)

Code:
[i]Book Covers[/i]
[b]Image Resolution:[/b]
[b]Images (Hotlink):[/b]
[b]Type of Shading:[/b]
[b]Commission Details:[/b]
--------------------

Please post your orders in this thread!