Art Gallery Titanomachia

Aoki

Chronically tired
TITANOMACHIA

~ General Reminders ~

+ I only show featured GFX work in this post. +

+ Would you like to see more of my work? You can do the following: +
Option 1: Contact me via Private Message.
Option 2: Browse the entirety of this thread.
Option 3: Keep track of gallery updates.

+ If you want to send a request, refer to the Commissions section and use the appropriate form. +

If you have any questions about my art or anything art-related, please send a Private Message.

------------------------------
Notices

- Updated on: 00/00/00 -

Art Status

- Updated: 00/00/00 -

~ Current Work Status ~
OPEN

~ To-Do List ~
Personal Projects

GFX

Icons

Tags

Userbars

deviantART Journal Designs

Vector Art

Designs

Wallpapers

Commissions

- Updated on: 00/00/00 -

~ GFX ~
--------------------
Icons
Icons
Dimensions (pixel by pixel): (How large? How wide?)
Image (Hotlink): (Link to the image)
Desired Colors: (What colors do you want?)
Color Scheme: (Monochromatic? Analogous? Complimentary? Tertiary?)
Borders: (Black borders on the edges: Yes or NO?)
Want It By: (What day would you want your commission to be finished?)
Miscellaneous: (Feel free to tell me anything I need to know about your commission.)

Code:
[i]Icons[/i]
[b]Dimensions (pixel by pixel):
Image (Hotlink):
Desired Colors:
Color Scheme:
Borders:
Want It By:
Miscellaneous:[/b]
-------------------
Tags
Tags
Dimensions (pixel by pixel): (How large? How wide?)
Image (Hotlink): (Link to the image)
Desired Colors: (What colors do you want?)
Color Scheme: (Monochromatic? Analogous? Complimentary? Tertiary?)
Borders: (Black borders on the edges: Yes or NO?)
Text: (What text do you want to be included?)
Text Font: (What font do you want for the text to appear?)
Text Placement: (Where do you want it to be placed?)
Want It By: (What day would you want your commission to be finished?)
Miscellaneous: (Feel free to tell me anything I need to know about your commission.)

Code:
[i]Tags[/i]
[b]Dimensions (pixel by pixel):
Image (Hotlink):
Desired Colors:
Color Scheme:
Borders:
Text:
Text Font:
Text Placement:
Want It By:
Miscellaneous:[/b]
--------------------
Userbars

--------------------
Designs

Recent Additions

- Updated on: 03/06/15 -

~ GFX ~

lightning_saix_by_dracanix-d8kf965.png

Resources

GFX

- Updated on: 03/06/15 -

SOFTWARES
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Illustrator CS6

DIRECTORY
Icons
Tags
Userbars
Vector Art
Designs
Wallpapers

lightning_saix_by_dracanix-d8kf965.png

latios_by_dracanix-d8kf8ik.png

groudon_by_dracanix-d8kf89a.png

Resources

- Updated On: 00/00/00 -

DIRECTORY
GFX
Tutorials

~ Conditions ~
+ All items listed in this section are created for the use of the public. +

+ Before you use an item listed here, you must give credit to me. +

+ You may use any item listed on another website. Just remember to give credit. +

+ You are not allowed, in any way or form, to claim any of these as your own. +

--------------------
Tags
--------------------

--------------------
Icons
--------------------

--------------------
Userbars
--------------------

Links

- Updated On: 00/00/00 -

Private Message: Click Here

Last edited:
RE: Articuno's Exhibition

Your style has changed slightly, Typlo. Did you purposely do that or just was testing with Photoshop?

I'm liking it, but the lines could have been more sharper, like cinnaminbuns said. I was also wondering why the tongue has no shading nor highlights.

Glad to see you returning back to art, Articuno. =)

Alright, let's get started with analyzing the various structures of the artwork and identifying any issues that were encountered.

First of all, I just want to say that I am quite impressed with the overall effort and design elements you incorporated within your artwork; you are constantly improving and it is quite noticeable.

Okay, let's get down to the main structures of design elements and methods.

One thing that stood out the most was the shading used throughout the entire piece. The shading really does bring out the powerful characteristics of the canine and makes it truly dynamic to the eye. However, the transitions throughout the fur on it's back is a bit strong and can divert one's attention to that area more than other parts. This isn't a major problem, but balancing the transition and equalizing the amount of shading used can truly be beneficial to you. Another thing that I couldn't help noticing was the eyes, tongue, and the nose. Those parts of the piece are pretty much the only parts that don't have shading included. This is another reason the piece can become imbalanced and hurt the overall quality of the artwork. Adding various shades to the eyes and one or two shades to the tongue and nose can really make the artwork stand out and become unified with the other parts of the piece.

Let's move on to the small problems that I encountered when looking over the artwork. Firstly, the colors are going past the lines on the fur. Even though this is very common among artist, it would be better if you use a tool to help you draw within the lines. The last thing that I noticed was the horizontal line on the right eye. If you look very closely you will see a black line running through, under the eyebrows, and making it's way to the fur, under the ear. This is just a small problem, and not much of a big deal, but thought it would be a good idea if I pointed that out for you. Just make sure that you check over your artwork very carefully before finalizing it. =)

Overall, I think you did a very nice job with creating this canine drawing. I will give you an 8/10.

Keep up the great work, and I will be checking back for new additions.

Why was he smiling on the end of the world??

Anyway, I've noticed your style change, and I'm really liking it, keep going :) And just a thought, ever used backgrounds for your art?

wut

But that's awesome. Practically nobody can draw dragons. I can draw dragons on paper, but digital... woah, you blew my mind away.

Very nice! I look forward to the improved version (if any) of the dragon, Articuno.

First of all, sorry if something is not as understandable as it should be, or I say something stupid, but if there's one art I'm not talented in, than it's drawing. I always tried to learn how to draw, but... nevermind. It was always epic fail. :p

So, about your drawings. The first one is a really nice work filled with emotions. The drawing style reminds me of Balto, and also Disney's works. The details are really nice, however, the drawing around its fur and "chin" is a bit weird. It looks like as if it has a strong jaw line instead of a huge smile. The shading is nice, however.

However, I like your second draw better, even thought I don't really like dragons and this one is less emotional than the dog. Even thought it's less detailed and it could work better with a darker background (or without any backgrounds), here the draw lines are really strong and well-done, and here the "less is more" works totally fine.

Sheodon said:
First of all, sorry if something is not as understandable as it should be, or I say something stupid, but if there's one art I'm not talented in, than it's drawing. I always tried to learn how to draw, but... nevermind. It was always epic fail. :p

So, about your drawings. The first one is a really nice work filled with emotions. The drawing style reminds me of Balto, and also Disney's works. The details are really nice, however, the drawing around its fur and "chin" is a bit weird. It looks like as if it has a strong jaw line instead of a huge smile. The shading is nice, however.

However, I like your second draw better, even thought I don't really like dragons and this one is less emotional than the dog. Even thought it's less detailed and it could work better with a darker background (or without any backgrounds), here the draw lines are really strong and well-done, and here the "less is more" works totally fine.

Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to know that the first piece did a good job of portraying emotions. Frankly, that is one of the many things I have problems with when I am sketching.

And, glad you also like the last piece! I'll make sure to incorporate more detail and cleanliness in my next piece.

As for everyone else, expect an update soon!

- Articuno

The image appears fine on my computer. Have you tried refreshing your browser?

I changed my browser and it works. This new lineart is amazing! The only thing I find bothersome is the inside of the ears. I find it doesn't fit well with the rest of the piece. Maybe it's just personal preference though. It's very clean and tidy. I think it is a great lineart and I suggest colouring it, or using it as a practise for colouring.

Dimensions: 150x150
Image (Hotlink):http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/633.png
Color Scheme: Light greys, blues and purples.
Borders (Yes/No): Yes
Need it by (Due Date): Whenever :p
Misc:

cinnaminbuns said:
Dimensions: 150x150
Image (Hotlink):http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/633.png
Color Scheme: Light greys, blues and purples.
Borders (Yes/No): Yes
Need it by (Due Date): Whenever :p
Misc:

ra7q5i.png

Code:
http://i46.tinypic.com/ra7q5i.png

Done! Hope you enjoy it. :]

RE: Articuno's Gallery

Updated the first post! Finally done renovating my art thread. :]

Have a look, everyone!

Wow, these look great! I don't know much about digital art, but nonetheless, I like your work!
Say, can you make signature banners?

ChillBill said:
Wow, these look great! I don't know much about digital art, but nonetheless, I like your work!
Say, can you make signature banners?

I do make them. I can make you one, if you are interested.

-- Gallery Update! --
2/10/13 - 2/16/13

==============================

-- Foreword --

Whoo! Back with another update guys! This has been a slow and lazy week, at least for me.
But still, I managed to whip up something before the end of the week. Nothing much, but it still works.
Anywho here it is!

=================================

-- Digital Media --
Used: Photoshop CS6

-- #1 --

This is a wolf character of mine that I created not too long ago. I will be posting more concept art revolving around this character just to get familiarized and get a feel for it, so you may see a few adjustments here and there.

The next week is a busy one, but hopefully I can squeeze in time to make a few more.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, flaming is not.

Any suggestions you would like to make regarding the character's current design and color scheme are more than welcome.

Enjoy!

Tools Used: Round edged brush - 4 pixels, 100 to 600 pixels (colouring and shading)
Time: 2 - 3 hours

ek3mkg.png

-- #2 --

Tried shading with a gradient tool by following a tutorial I found. I liked the way this one turned out.

Nothing big; just another quick sketch to practice my colouring and outlining techniques before moving on to bigger stuff.

Time: 1 hour

11bkakz.png

-- #3 --

Cute little dog. :3

Time: 30 Minutes

14tsacz.png

-- #4 --

Work-In-Progress.

35ddcwh.png

-- #5 --

Drew up few a little quick linearts for public use.

When using the lineart, please give me credit. Post a link in this thread to the modified work if you use it.

Thanks.

spkvg0.png

30cozz6.png

Comments? Critiques? Suggestions? Questions?

Post them!

RE: Articuno's Gallery - Wolf Character! (Updated 2/9/13)

Wow, what a vast improvement!

You did a great job with this piece, Articuno and it is quite noticeable that you improved from the last pieces that I saw a while back. I only found two slight problems with this piece. Firstly, the right eye is slightly off. It is not directly proportional with the left and makes that part of the piece look slightly off a bit. Also, I would try to enlarge it to make it more noticeable. The second small problem I found was that there were a few lines of your art that were rigid in some areas (outlines) and didn't make as smooth of a transition compared to the rest of them.

RE: Articuno's Gallery - Wolf Character! (Updated 2/9/13)

Ice Arceus said:
Wow, what a vast improvement!

You did a great job with this piece, Articuno and it is quite noticeable that you improved from the last pieces that I saw a while back. I only found two slight problems with this piece. Firstly, the right eye is slightly off. It is not directly proportional with the left and makes that part of the piece look slightly off a bit. Also, I would try to enlarge it to make it more noticeable. The second small problem I found was that there were a few lines of your art that were rigid in some areas (outlines) and didn't make as smooth of a transition compared to the rest of them.

Oh yeah, the left eye. Sorry about that. ^.^" I'll make sure that the proportions of both eyes are accurate next time.

And you mentioned about rigid lines; which parts?

Nevertheless, I really appreciate the feedback! c:

Articuno said:
I do make them. I can make you one, if you are interested.

Really? Thanks!

Signature Banner
Dimensions: 150x350 (height x length)
Pokemon: Garchomp, Deoxys-A
Misc.: My forum name
Background: Anything dark (even simple black paint)
Due Date: None specific

If there's a problem or you need more info, tell me.

Back