The Yu-Gi-Oh Thread

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Looks like you're in Chariblaze :p

Now, OCG or TCG is the decision.

TCG please :3 That sounds good to me ^^ I am open for both as well.

I just have to be careful to not trip over myself if it's TCG and not OCG; I thought E-HERO Escuridao was released in the TCG and it wasn't (fortunately it was the only non-TCG card in the deck and I only ran one copy, but still).

Heroes aren't my main anyway, but they've been pretty good to me :p

I love heroes. There one of my favorite types of decks to play. Speaking of Elemental HERO Escuridao, it will be released around this August as a Manga Promo. Much like how Elemental Hero The Shining was at first. I am not looking forward to that. The hunting for the manga part.

My main deck to play is dragons. Though I am not a fan of them. Makes sense right?

I am using them for there spamming/swarming abilities. If I weren't using them as my main, I'd straight up use Photons. But they don't have enough support right now though.

Jay said:
Now, OCG or TCG is the decision.

I have absolutely no idea what the difference is. Does it just mean i can't use Escuradio and Gaia Dragoon in my deck or what? I DON'T KNOW

So i don't care which it is as long as you explain.

blargh257 said:
I have absolutely no idea what the difference is. Does it just mean i can't use Escuradio and Gaia Dragoon in my deck or what? I DON'T KNOW

So i don't care which it is as long as you explain.

OCG are cards only out in Japan, or currently cards we do not have yet. Such as Elemental Hero Escuradio. Gaia Dragoon just was released in the TCG as "Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger.

How about we talk about the top meta decks in this format. Wind-up, Dino Rabbit, and Inzectors.

I dont know if this is a deck but I like the deck dragons collide there are a lot of good cards in there and it is easy to summon extremely powerful monster like red eyes darkness metal dragon and Blue eyes white dragon

Ichigo14 said:
I don't know if this is a deck but I like the deck dragons collide there are a lot of good cards in there and it is easy to summon extremely powerful monster like red eyes darkness metal dragon and Blue eyes white dragon

Ah, yeah that is a fun deck. I run it personally. Basically buy three structure decks of it, and add in a few dragons like, "Red-Eyes Wyvern", and your pretty much set. The deck itself is called "Chaos Dragons".

Yakkov said:
How about we talk about the top meta decks in this format. Wind-up, Dino Rabbit, and Inzectors.
Wind-Ups are gonna die out soon, honestly. They're still a good contender, but all they can really do is hand destruction, stalling, backrow destruction, and getting 3 1500 ATK monsters like an idiot.

Dino Rabbit is...Dino Rabbit.

But Inzektors...Jesus H. Christ, Inzektors...DUMB. Summon Dragonfly, equip it with Hornet. Blow something up. Special summon Centipede. Equip it with Hornet. Use Insect Imitation, tributing Dragonfly for Kabutron. Use its effect, detaching Hornet to special summon Dragonfly. Use Centipede's effect to grab Giga-Mantis. Use Dragonfly, equip it with Hornet, blow something up, get out Centipede. Xyz Dragonfly and the first Centipede into Leviathan Dragon, detach Dragonfly for its effect. Equip Giga-Mantis and Hornet to the 2nd Centipede. Detach Hornet to blow up Mantis. Mantis' effect to special summon Dragonfly from the graveyard, Centipede's effect to add a Giga-Weevil to your hand. Blow up something again with Hornet and Dragonfly, get out the third Centipede, and repeat the italicized combo, but with the 2nd Centipede as opposed to the 1st and grabbing a Ladybug/Dragonfly as opposed to a Weevil.
Inzektors can go die in a HOLE.

don()shinobi said:
But Inzektors...Jesus H. Christ, Inzektors...DUMB. Summon Dragonfly, equip it with Hornet. Blow something up. Special summon Centipede. Equip it with Hornet. Use Insect Imitation, tributing Dragonfly for Kabutron. Use its effect, detaching Hornet to special summon Dragonfly. Use Centipede's effect to grab Giga-Mantis. Use Dragonfly, equip it with Hornet, blow something up, get out Centipede. Xyz Dragonfly and the first Centipede into Leviathan Dragon, detach Dragonfly for its effect. Equip Giga-Mantis and Hornet to the 2nd Centipede. Detach Hornet to blow up Mantis. Mantis' effect to special summon Dragonfly from the graveyard, Centipede's effect to add a Giga-Weevil to your hand. Blow up something again with Hornet and Dragonfly, get out the third Centipede, and repeat the italicized combo, but with the 2nd Centipede as opposed to the 1st and grabbing a Ladybug/Dragonfly as opposed to a Weevil.
Inzektors can go die in a HOLE.

I know what you mean, inzektors are just... dumb. I hate them too. Though "Deck Devastation Virus" does quite well for them XD

...oh lawd. Mermails.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mermail
These things are overpowered. Especially Abysspike and Abyssturge. Combining them with the new Atlanteans and Genex Undine provides stupid card advantage.
About freakin' time we get a good Water deck that can be competitive!

Nice! I am gonna make a mermaid deck when these come out ^^

The only thing I can think about that is that the XYZ monster's effect doesn't suck. Other than that?
My thoughts are that they only suck a little less than Madolche archetype. Puny, puny creatures. I pity you and your abysmal stats!

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
The only thing I can think about that is that the XYZ monster's effect doesn't suck. Other than that?
My thoughts are that they only suck a little less than Madolche archetype. Puny, puny creatures. I pity you and your abysmal stats!
Try comboing Abysspike with the Atlanteans and tell me that they suck.
The Atlanteans are in your deck? Dump them with Genex Undine.
The Atlanteans are in your hand? Dump them with Mermail Abysspike.

Haven't bothered to look at Atlanteans yet. I'll think about it later.

When there available to use on Duel network, I'll give them a try. Sounds fun ^^ One thing I love about that program :3

I think TCG would be best for our first event because it's easier for newer players. Is that ok with everyone?

Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> http://LolFreeRP.com <<

Back