the worst moment of your life

@the first one
Ouch, that must have sucked.

@The second one
Ouch, that must have sucked.

When Friday came onto YouTube. :) It's the truth.

In 2008 I was playing with my friends inside, and I was accidentally grabbed by the head and smashed on my friends nee. (It was an accident) Well, in April of 2009 (When I was 11) I started to have these really bad Migraines, they lasted for over 4 Hours at a time. So up until 2011 January 2nd I was really in pain, On Christmas eve, it was announced that I would be have in a Nose Surgery. The surgery was entailing Braking my nose so it would be strait, putting 15 Stitches in my nose and putting Splints in my nose as well as scraping out my sinuses. So that is how I became a Pokebeach member. I needed something to do. Now it is so fun!!!

At Florida States this year I started with Unown Q and went first. If I won I would top cut. I got donked by a Garchomp with a DCE >.< CURSE YOU UNOWN Q!!!

Today sucked too. It's only the second day of school, and when I was working on a worksheet in Geometry blood started gushing out of my nose D: I'm in a magnet program at this school so I don't really know my way around except for the classrooms I go in, the cafeteria, and other main buildings. So I run out of the classroom with blood all over my hand, my shirt, and my face. I'm running down the hallway and when I exit the building because I saw the bathroom, and all of the Seniors were doing their Senior march across campus (Senior drum line plays and they just walk around the school in clumps in a line) and they all see me running in to the bathroom with blood all over me. SO embarrasing. I have a cold so that's why I got the nosebleed probably): oh yeah. First week of school and I can barely talk because I lost my voice and I have a cold. It sucks):

Summer said:
At Florida States this year I started with Unown Q and went first. If I won I would top cut. I got donked by a Garchomp with a DCE >.< CURSE YOU UNOWN Q!!!

Today sucked too. It's only the second day of school, and when I was working on a worksheet in Geometry blood started gushing out of my nose D: I'm in a magnet program at this school so I don't really know my way around except for the classrooms I go in, the cafeteria, and other main buildings. So I run out of the classroom with blood all over my hand, my shirt, and my face. I'm running down the hallway and when I exit the building because I saw the bathroom, and all of the Seniors were doing their Senior march across campus (Senior drum line plays and they just walk around the school in clumps in a line) and they all see me running in to the bathroom with blood all over me. SO embarrasing. I have a cold so that's why I got the nosebleed probably): oh yeah. First week of school and I can barely talk because I lost my voice and I have a cold. It sucks):

I get nosebleeds all the time, but never that bad. One time I was pretending to head bang on the couch, and actually hit my nose, and it had the same effect :p

MrGatr said:
^OUCH!!! At least you don't have a classroom "Girlfriend..."

Tell me about it... -_-

Well, a teacher assigned me a class "Girlfriend..." We CAN'T breakup to the end of the semester... But mine is actually cute, unlike some other kids.... It is creepy on so many levels, and ; embarrassing on so many levels.

More bad stuff happened to me today! :D A grape attacked me during lunch, I knocked my friends lunch tray over, and a huge paper bag over. At the end of the day, I was walking and I tripped over flat ground and ran in to a wall in front of a bunch of Seniors. They were like "Hey it's nosebleed girl..." I actually laughed at that and walked to the library to get my books for some classes. I got 4 HUGE books and I carried them alllllll the way across campus to wait for my mom to pick me up. I dropped them at least 5 times on the way to the car.

I'm incredibly prone to injuries and embarrasement.

1. One time, I am on floor at Buca di Beppo. I was on the bathroom floor having to throw up. The robots would not leave me alone. That was a bad day. Then later it was great day.

2. For long long time in my life, I have drinking soda. Coke is my staple soda. Now, I am big health fitness nut, so I am ALWAYS looking for health alternatives. This is why I was excited when they made coke 2. Then they stopped making. That was a bad day.

3. An other time, I found a spider in my coke. I may have consumed some of its legs and what not. Later, I was outside and I saw one more spider! It attacked me and forced me to dance for his entertainment.

4. Everyday.

5. The day Kosovo declared independence.

respecting of the territorial integrity of Serbia,
hatedisc

The day I got my braces is rather bad. My teeth still hurt. Not the worst moment ever, but bad.

I think the worst moment of my life so far is too personal too share, but the day I got rejected by a boy I liked for a long time was pretty bad.

aggiegwyn said:
I think the worst moment of my life so far is too personal too share, but the day I got rejected by a boy I liked for a long time was pretty bad.

Sorry bout that, that must have sucked... Same thing happened to me, but it was a girl, and me and a guy had a fight over her, I won, the she dumped me, so to speak.

The week of the Track & Field Junior Olympic Regional Championships when during training, I injured my lower back. When the day came, I was 2 feet away in the Top 5 for Shot-put from making it to the USA Championship. That really hurt me since I wanted to go to compete with the greatest in Kansas.

The worst day of my life was when my father died. To make it worse, I was right there talking to him when he suddenly collapsed with a cardiac arrest. It was pretty freaky, especially considering that I was only Seven at the time.

perhaps the worst moment of my life was when my grandmother passed...It was made even more worse when my "Friend" poked fun at her death ;_;

The worst moment of my life, was probably finding out that my cousin had commited Suicide...

Well there are 1 sad moment in my life.
Several monthes ago,one of my cats died. His name was Cloudy...and he had a Discharged eye. And...something else I can't name. But it was bad. Anyway, Whenever I held him, He would always purr. Like he knew it was his final days... doctors couldn't fix him and he passed away. He was one of the cutest cats you would EVER see.... R.I.P Cloudy... :(

I think the worst moment of my life was when my best friend died in car crash and my mom said "she was a bitch anyway." I was unbelivably mad. :(

I don't want to say the worst moment for me because I don't like talking about it. One of the worse moments I will say is a month or two ago learning that my grandma has less than six months to live.

Worst moment of my life was when my dad left when I was five.

Back