the worst moment of your life

latianos

Pokemon game creator
just say the worst this that happend to you or someone you know

i broke my arm and had concussion(curse you slippy ladder!!!!)
my friend was hit by car!!!!!(at 12mph)

Well, I was on my first play, I was the narator, and I walked into the board with the background, I was soooo imbaresed.

I was playing tag, and fell of a ladder, and sprung both my ankles, and both my wrists, (Curse you tigerman18)

the story of my broken arm:

an average day at school the ring goes so its playtime we go to the parj an the other side of street then about 5 mins in the rain start then my friend stuart comes and says "lets have a race to the top of the climbing frame"so i say"ok cian come watch!"so we start and then diesaster strikes i slip panicking,i flail my arms about then on landing my arm was backwards behind my back then my back landed i start screaming my head off so teachers come and phone ambulance(which my mum works on)so when they get there i had my favorite toy(a rare hot wheels street sweeper that cian picked up off the ground after the acident)after they took me to hospital 3 towns away cian gave it to a teacher who then threw it away......but now i go to a diffrent school that isint a town away because it was too busy in my first school

the story of my concussion(also one of the dumest ideas ever)

it was a cold winter day so my family went to a loch nearby(yes im scottish) it was frozen over so we decided to play tag(stupid)where i slipped and landed on my head so we went home and then i was sick(ugh!)so i went to hospital for the night.....

^Haha, well I thought of some more,

I was playing black ops, and then I lost to 9 computers on recruit.
-----------------------
The Story
-----------------------

I was just walking around in the berlin wall map, and suddenly I get sniped. I respone, and got sniped again... And so forth for 300 kills them 120 kills me. It was sad
------------------
Another one
------------------

My brother got hit by a car pretending to be a dog, so he walked in front of it, It was actually pretty funny, but the neighbor thought that it wasn't she was freaking out.

me and my bro beat a vetaren 150 kills!

MrGatr said:
^Haha, well I thought of some more,

I was playing black ops, and then I lost to 9 computers on recruit.
-----------------------
The Story
-----------------------

I was just walking around in the berlin wall map, and suddenly I get sniped. I respone, and got sniped again... And so forth for 300 kills them 120 kills me. It was sad
------------------
Another one
------------------

My brother got hit by a car pretending to be a dog, so he walked in front of it, It was actually pretty funny, but the neighbor thought that it wasn't she was freaking out.

wait he was pretending to be a dog!?

once on my first play i was a tree and at the singing part i turned around to look at poster LOL

Gosh, the worst moment(s) of my life, thats so many moments!

Well one moment (this is going to sound really stupid to some people), was when I got in trouble at school. One of my friends on the bus claimed that I called her a bad name. But of course I didn't. So she told the principal and I got sent to the principals office. I almost got lunch detention. Almost.

Another moment was when I got in trouble by one of the meanest teachers during Art. I was talking to my friends and of course the boy I have a crush on. And one of my friends drew a picture that looked horrible. So to get a good laugh around the table I took the paper and ripped it in half. The teacher walked over and yelled at me for ripping one piece of paper. It was the one time I was talking to my crush when I get yelled at. Oh it was horrible!

The worst moment of my life isn't something I can discuss here. It affects me to this day and I simply do not feel comfortable talking about it. I have others too I don't want to talk about. However, I can state the second degree of terrible moments. I'll list them in order of best to worst.

3. When I chipped my tooth.

I was on a swing, I jumped off of it when I was really high up, and landed face first onto the pavement.

2. Losing my 3DS.

I left it on the plane, and when the cleaners check back, it was gone (stolen).

1. Having social issues.

Nobody lieked me ;_;

When I found out my parents were getting a divorce. And then having my Dad move all the way to Washington state. That obviously wasn't in the same day lol.

dmaster out.

When I thought there was no meaning to life. The days when I was unsure if I wanted to live past high school. The nights the tears would run down my cheeks as even my dreams were meaningless.

So glad I'm not like that anymore!!

^How are you hated, I think you are actually pretty awesome.

Well, some more of my worst moments,
When my mom told us at the end of a great vacation, that she was getting a divorce, the second time. And then judge decided that I had to go to his house 3 days one week 4 days next...

Friday is a music video. He didn't like it when they tried to take it off YouTube.

When my opening hand in top 32 in US Nationals was Horsea, Water Energy, Broken Time Space, Broken Time Space, Broken Time Space, Palmer's and a Switch :/

Either that or one of the three times I broken my leg, or one of my seven operations on my legs because my bone cyst. Probably the leg things though, I've had a good life all and all. Also, if this thread is anything like the last one, people are going to feel like no one is taking it seriously.

Back