BW5 Dragon Blast - 50 cards
BW5 Dragon Blade - 50 cards
BW4 Dark Rush - 69 cards
BW3 Psycho Drive - 52 cards
BW3 Hail Blizzard - 52 cards
BW2 Red Collection - 66 cards
BW1 Black - 53 cards
BW1 White - 53 cards

Really? I must have mistakenly thought that it was the same as the Japanese sets. :p
I think I might go for that one then. Thanks a bunch for your help.

PokemonReview

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The "What Should I Buy?" Thread

I'd like to buy boxes/cases with good resale values. (Reselling individual cards or sealed individual booster packs)

What should I buy?

I live in Thailand so a decent online store to buy them with low shipping rates would be great, as well. Recently purchased a Dragons Exhalted and Dark Explorers box from DACardWorld, but they screwed up the shipping info and duty information in so many ways that I almost paid 30% more than I should have. That in mind, where are some suggested retailers with international shipping?

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

DinoTamerMeep said:
omahanime said:
Actually it is the larger set.

BW5 Dragon Blast - 50 cards
BW5 Dragon Blade - 50 cards
BW4 Dark Rush - 69 cards
BW3 Psycho Drive - 52 cards
BW3 Hail Blizzard - 52 cards
BW2 Red Collection - 66 cards
BW1 Black - 53 cards
BW1 White - 53 cards

Really? I must have mistakenly thought that it was the same as the Japanese sets. :p

That is the same as Japanese.

PokemonReview said:
I'd like to buy boxes/cases with good resale values. (Reselling individual cards or sealed individual booster packs)

I live in Thailand so a decent online store to buy them with low shipping rates would be great, as well. Recently purchased a Dragons Exhalted and Dark Explorers box from DACardWorld, but they screwed up the shipping info and duty information in so many ways that I almost paid 30% more than I should have.

Both paragraphs are statements, what is the question?

PokemonReview

Aspiring Trainer

omahanime said:
DinoTamerMeep said:

That is the same as Japanese.

PokemonReview said:

I live in Thailand so a decent online store to buy them with low shipping rates would be great, as well. Recently purchased a Dragons Exhalted and Dark Explorers box from DACardWorld, but they screwed up the shipping info and duty information in so many ways that I almost paid 30% more than I should have.

Both paragraphs are statements, what is the question?

As this is a "What Should I Buy?" thread, one could assume that I meant to include a "What should I buy?" in there somewhere. I've edited my post to reflect this.

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD

kk so guys my big cities is coming up on Dec 8th, and I need a deck box for it. I have a $20 limit, and I wanna see what kinds are out there.

Thanks for the help
|Gatr|

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Spending advice

So, I'm getting 40$ soon!

I am thinking of what to buy thats TCG related.

I'm thinking: 1 of each of the new tins

MAYBE a trainer box

8 blisters

Or just save up for a Plasma storm/Freeze box.

Inb4 your choice.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.
I sold my Charizard Misprint SR for $45 and Final Fantasy 4 DS for 10. What should I buy to get a decent return?? Or should I just wait for Plasma Freeze and try to get a box, since my current backup deck will shift MAJORLY after that set (needs Plasma Ball, Ghetsis, Frozen City, Shadow Triad, Float Stone)?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Assuming I can buy only one of the following, what should I get?
Blastoise BCR (theme deck because the trainers are alright)
Keldeo EX tin
Mewtwo EX tin (I already have one)

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
What would be the best choice of japanese booster box? Megalo cannon, Plasma Gale, Spiral force, Thunder knuckle, Freeze bolt or Cold flare?

Siuwong Chan

Aspiring Trainer
Lemonnade said:
What would be the best choice of japanese booster box? Megalo cannon, Plasma Gale, Spiral force, Thunder knuckle, Freeze bolt or Cold flare?

It depends on you. If you want to collect those cards, you should look at the card scans first. I buy several card packs in order to get the SRs which have fascinating look. Megalo Cannon would come to the market soon, so you may hold your breathe and take an invest in it.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Lemonnade said:

A little more information would be helpful. Are collecting individual sets, or all sets? How much can you afford?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
I'm probably only going to buy one of them. I don't really intend to collect the whole set, I'm just buying a set that would have most good cards, and that other people have bought.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Should I buy....

A Boundaries Crossed booster box, in hopes of getting the ultra rares I need? (I need a good amount)

Or A Plasma Storm box and majorly improve my collection. Haven't opened a lot lately.

Do not say 'Whatever you want'. I need feedback!