Finished The Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Void (Ending Soon! Mt. Illusion is erupting!)

Yes, the Electrode can be back. Just one of them, though.
I will sort out your evolutions, U/E.

Ben climbed up the side of Mirage Valley and was about to jump back in, but then noticed an extra Poke Ball in his pocket. "Electrode!" he quickly shouted. "Wait, I have an idea... again." he sent out Levanny, using it's String Shot as a zipline into Darkrai's world.

"Hmm..."
Bolt gazes at the boy with the Leavanny.
How has an under-18 got here? He goes to investigate.
"Bolt to Commander Atom. I've seen a trespasser that I'm going to follow. Over."
The man swiftly strides over to Mirage Valley. He has heard that you can go down there and live.
Just to make sure that it's true, he throws a rock down. The air around it bubbles and it's absorbed.
"Atom to Bolt. You can't be serious. We're not taking any responsibility if -"
The intercom crackles and dies. The connection is lost. Bolt has gone through.

RE: The Void (Ending Soon! Into the Underworld!)

Just in case I do another stupid mistake and get banned, I want you guys to see this message:

My carelessness has got me to 70% warning now. I need to be more alert. If I get banned, sorry, guys. I hope that I can see PokéBeach in its possible final days without being banned, but after breaking YPPY twice accidentally AND Mini-Modding, I am very likely to do another stupid thing and get banned. If that is the case, goodbye for now. Sorry that I let you guys down.

OoC:

P0KEVORTEX said:
Just in case I do another stupid mistake and get banned, I want you guys to see this message:

My carelessness has got me to 70% warning now. I need to be more alert. If I get banned, sorry, guys. I hope that I can see PokéBeach in its possible final days without being banned, but after breaking YPPY twice accidentally AND Mini-Modding, I am very likely to do another stupid thing and get banned. If that is the case, goodbye for now. Sorry that I let you guys down.
Just don't post or so anything careless. It's that simple really.

Ok, thanks. I will have to consider my every post, but I can get there hopefully and by Friday I'll be back down to 40%. From there, it's not too hard to recover as long as I don't start going mad like today.

Ben held onto Levanny and zipplined down into Darkrai's realm, just like he had with his Vow. They landed on their feet, and walked through the place.

Bolt is now following the boy, about 100m behind. Just out of his sight and hearing range. He needs to see where this is leading. He expects it to be something related to a legendary Pokemon, but isn't sure. He's realised that his intercom has lost connection, but he won't let that get past him. Although, if he dies now, who will know? The boy? Will the boy even see him? Will the boy die too?

Bolt shakes these thoughts out of his head. He's focused on the here and now. He fingers his weapon. No blood should spill today. But will it?

The walls are littered with the graffitied word 'Noche' all around the realm. It seems that Darkrai can predict the future if he knows some things from eleven years ago in the human world. It's almost as if Darkrai has physically been a human before.
Night finally finds him after an expedition that took several days. He looks at him, face-to-face. It seems that Darkrai won't attack willingly, but he's not going to be tame. The two simply stare at each other for what seems like many minutes.
Night knows that he only has two lives before his soul can be eaten (Spiritomb's and his own). He needs some backup to get where he is quickly and distract Darkrai.

Ben keeps running through Darkrai's Realm.

OoC:

Lol, I'm waiting for something to happen to me.

"Wherever you run, you can't escape from me," Darkrai's voice echoes about the place.
A fleet of Honchkrows rise from the ground and face Ben and his Pokémon.
The Honchkrows are ready to fight, and they won't let Ben past with their lives. They await his move.
Bolt appears by Ben's side.
"How does a double battle sound, boy? I've spotted you and your Pokémon, and I'm happy to help. Go, Beartic!"

-

Darkrai will get the pleasure of battling Night and winning. But who, or what really is Night? If he's an average trainer, how has he managed to capture every non-legendary Pokémon that exists. Is that really a feat possible for mankind? He appears human, but is obviously hiding something. It's as if he's something else.
As Night faces Darkrai, this all sinks in to the legendary Dark-type's mind. If he can find any weak spot, it'll be the death of this boy, who he knows the future of. Noche. He knows who Noche is, and his future, but not what he is. Time to wreck the bonds of time and destroy him.

-

"Oh Darkrai, do you ever learn? Oh wait, you didn't yet. No thanks on the double-battle. Well anyways, ELECTRODE! EXPLOSION!" in all the chaos, Ben ran away shouting, "Long live the Void! Again."

OoC:

Am I allowed to do that?

Sure thing. I'll edit this later with the storyline. I'm tight for timing right now.

The group of Honchkrows fade to dust. The horrible truth dawns that if you destroy something here, it doesn't come back.
The Honchkrows are gone. Electrode is gone. Gone, gone, gone. For good.

-

The two seem to be at stalemate, with neither knowing or wanting to make the first move. Darkrai finally decides to sink into the ground, then appear behind Night. From here, he can see the slightest of illusion on Night's back. Something like... wings? As if Night is part of something else, inhuman. Night senses Darkrai behind him, withdraws his revolver, whips around and points it at Darkrai. Night opens his mouth to speak, but instead a dark roar comes out. He is definitely another being. A wave of shadow tendrils retract from Night's body, flying towards Darkrai and hitting him square-on. Fighting a ghost with pure energy is the only way to do it. Night follows up with several more of these bizarre movements, then jumps into the air. Instead of falling, he hovers. He moves around, keeping an eye on Darkrai at all times.

-

You've probably guessed already, especially if you know me very well. You should all know what Night is, but I'll officially reveal it tomorrow. I'm sending a final quiz that will get your Pokemon strong enough to depart, and then it's pretty much the end. I hope you guys enjoyed this - it'll last another week max.

Ben kept on running. He ducked behind a large boulder, seeing a fight going on. "Night?..." he muttered, very confused.

OoC: Just got back from vacation. I'll be active, but my main computer is down and I'm stuck on a laptop that is in a location terrible for my posture, but I'll be active.

And you should PM the others, so they can be active and stuff.

Darkrai grabs Night and hauls him at the boulder.
Instantly, jagged black wings grow from Night's shoulder blades. Spiked red tips finish them off, and he spreads them wide, then manages to easily fly away from the boulder.
"It can't be. I thought I was the Lord of this place." Darkrai gasps.
"You would think that, Darkrai, wouldn't you. But your mind will be made up after this!"
Night disappears into thin air. He sneaks around the boulder, finding Ben.
"I hope you don't think I'm a monster." he whispers.
Then, louder, "Shadow Force!"
He appears in front of Darkrai, slamming with ghostly powers. Darkrai falls, injured, to the ground. It's the perfect time for backup trainers to help finish him off, but he'll need some help from everyone.

Ben jumps out from behind the boulder sending out all his Pokeballs. "Okay! Go, everyone! Samurott! Zebstrika! Rampardos! Levanny! Togekiss! Spiritomb! ATTACK DARKRAI!"

OoC: Lol, I was originally thinking of creating a paradox/plot twist by attacking Night or sumthin like that. But no.

Well, you never know. There's always a little more time...
It would certainly add to the drama, and you could beat even more hidden truths out of Night.
:p

-

Darkrai is outraged. He fires a Dark Pulse at Spiritomb frantically, no control over what he's doing. He then collapses back onto the cold floor and begins to fade. He's slowly dying, even though he created this dimension.

IC:

As Darkrai

"I will not be defeated!!! I am the God of this realm! Prepare to die!!!" Darkrai screamed, he floated back

Dark Pulse

A wave of dark energy was shot at the trainers and Night

Night rears back. The move is supereffective, since he is Ghost type. The earth begins to shake. A geyser spurts up by Darkrai. Night is still suffering badly from the Dark Pulse and looks at what's just left of his left hand. It is looking more tentacle-like now that his true form is beginning to be exposed, and it is very slowly wearing away. If he looks at it, he can see it being eaten away. If Darkrai makes him faint, this is the end for Night. As the only current living human-Pokémon hybrid, his death will impact a lot of things. But against Darkrai, he has a small chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back