The Truth (Reuniclus/Vileplume/Attackers) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Futachimaru said:
People play Scizor Prime and do well with it? News to me.

Yeah, there was that one guy that went 3-1, no, no, he played a real deck (No offense to people that actually play Scizor Prime). You can always stall forever with Cobalion and Kyurem.

I ran a Steel deck at cities two months ago and went 3-2, and the truth deck I play scooped when Scizor went up. I won a game against 6 corners the same way. Even reshiphlosion got stopped because of a rescue energy. I think Scizor is way under played. My two losses were chandy decks, and only because they use counters instead of damage. So yea, people are running Scizor and winning.

Emopanda133 said:
I ran a Steel deck at cities two months ago and went 3-2, and the truth deck I play scooped when Scizor went up. I won a game against 6 corners the same way. Even reshiphlosion got stopped because of a rescue energy. I think Scizor is way under played. My two losses were chandy decks, and only because they use counters instead of damage. So yea, people are running Scizor and winning.
Then why are you worried about it? The Reshiphlosion player is bad because why the hell would you attach a rescue energy against Scizor Prime?

On top of that, why can't you just drop another Reshiram? Scizor loses to like most of the format.

Futachimaru said:
On top of that, why can't you just drop another Reshiram? Scizor loses to like most of the format.

Scizor can beat some decks, but no one will play it because it can't beat that much. Don't be too worried about it and if you are X-0 you will probably not play against one anyway because it probably already lost to some Eel deck.

If only we could actually have 62 card decks....

Please add more to your posts than this. Thanks. ~Glace

Flygon999 said:
If only we could actually have 62 card decks....

Please add more to your posts than this. Thanks. ~Glace

I think he put that because the list has 62 cards.

Changes:

-1 Gloom
-1 Cobalion
-2 Gigas
+2 Groudon
+1 Darkrai
+1 Terrakion

2 Groudon EX and 3 Terrakion is way too much fighting for The Truth. I'd run only 1-2 Groudon EX since it can 2HKO anything in the format other than Eviolited EXes not named Zekrom EX or Raikou EX (and the opponent will rarely be able to get out too many Eviolites with Trainer lock) while it can't be OHKOed by anything in the format besides water, which nobody plays. Terrakion is outshined since it can be OHKOed easily by Zekrom EX or Mewtwo EX.

I played it with even more Fighting.

What would I take out for the 1-1-1 line iis? It is pretty tight. I wouldn't even add it, I am just interested in what you are thinking of.

Glaceon said:
I played it with even more Fighting[/b].

What would I take out for the 1-1-1 line iis? It is pretty tight. I wouldn't even add it, I am just interested in what you are thinking of.

I would cut a Terra, a groudon, and cobolion. All of thoese are unnecessary IMO

You need enough attackers, and those Pokémon are valuable partially because they cannot be donked.

I guess I will edit it:

-1 Cobalion
-1 Groudon
-1 Special Metal (3 Terrakion is pretty important. It is the best non-EX attacker for the deck)

+1-1-1 Reuniclus

Glaceon said:
You need enough attackers, and those Pokémon are valuable partially because they cannot be donked.

I guess I will edit it:

-1 Cobalion
-1 Groudon
-1 Special Metal

+1-1-1 Reuniclus

There are enough pokemon in this deck that you will not get donked.

I have been donked way too many times while using this deck. It is easy to be donked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back