Finished The Story Game [YPPY] The End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Story Game [YPPY]

Remember you need to have anywhere from 20 to 50 words in each of your posts. No more and no less

I'm seeing more and more members ignore this rule.
-----------

After setting up the dart board with locations on it, MTC threw a dart at it. The dart hit Bikini Bottom. "Alright, let's all go to Bikini Bottom!" said MTC. After the initial excitement wrote off from this, everyone quickly remembered that they couldn't breath underwater...

...unless they could. So, Keeper, bbninjas and Vom all worked together on an evil plan to be able to breathe underwater. Step 1 was...

Perfecting the necessary potion. Keeper was obviously already a pro at alchemy, so he began teaching Vom and bbninjas the sacred art. At one point, Brave Vesperia entered and knocked over the cauldron Keeper was working out of, which spilled the unfinished potion and promptly turned the floor into quicksand.

Luckily, Machamp the Champion, and his quick wits, managed to save Brave from the fatal sand. Keeper quickly ransacked his potion self, and threw the bottles at the room's walls, so the concoctions bubbled down onto the sand.

The sand was then accurately re-named "slowsand" by the potions because that's what it is. Everyone broke the 4th wall (again) by wondering why the plot of this story hasn't advanced much.

So in our first story, everyone decided on where to go. The quest to go to Bikini Bottom met a strange end when attempting to make a potion that lets everyone breathe underwater... instead, it destroyed the house everyone was in by turning the floor into a strange, slow variant of quicksand.

But alas! Time to start our next story!

In another time, the members and staff of PokeBeach gathered for their own secret meetings. "Something has to be done about Drohn," one would say. "He's getting too powerful on the forums," said another. "He seems to want to takeover PokeBeach completely! What can we do?"

RE: The Story Game [YPPY] Story 2 Begins!

"Do you think we could... trap him in a Pokemon card?" asked bbninjas.
This suggestion was met with a roar from those seated.
"We could get Bigfoot, PMJ, Athena and/or Auride to help make this magic card!" continues the teenager.

"That's a great idea!" said Vom. "I can provide you with the Ability and attack necessary to trap him. He could even be a Spectral Pokémon!"

But the card fakers were having trouble making it. Making cards on Photoshop is easy, but making it in real life? That posed some problems. And how were they going to get these magic Drohn-sealing powers? They had no idea where to start. That is, until Bigfoot spoke up...

"Only the approval of the five Super Mods could ever contain the powers for sealing Drohn," says Bigfoot. "Obviously Machamp and I can easily give approval, but I'm not too sure about Prince Dedenne, Uralya and Ice Arceus."

"Hmmmm," says Vom. "We need a evil plan. But we don't have time to make one. Now, if some of you would be kind enough to bring us some..."

Right then and there, the Great NameBlank rose out from the shining abyss and gave Vom a plan. He whispered in Vom's ear and said "Trap him in the special Pokemon + card" Vom thought this idea was brilliant! So Vom and NameBlank began working on "Drohn +" as a trap.

NameBlank began work on his Pokemon+ card that could seal away Drohn forever, but then he remember that his faking skills suck like vaccums he left his pencil in his backpack, which was in a remote location that he couldn't recall.

He dialed up Jax on his Cell Phone, hoping he would know the wherabouts of the backpack. "You must have left that piece of junk backpack in..."

...the beach," said Jax. "We went there, remember? I think I have it around here. I'll look for it. Meanwhile, perhaps you should work with The Mighty Vom and get the Ability done. Here's a start: Ability: Great Contacts-As long as your rank is higher than Mod, the Administrators will..."

PS: Nameblank, was that a BA reference? xD

... make all the Moderators and Super Mods do all the work for them while they sit around and do nothing*." "Looks good to me!" said Vom. Before he could start working on the attack, Jax burst through the door. "Vom! NameBlank! I need to tell you about that pencil. It's..."
------------
*The admins don't do this at all. It's merely a joke. :p

-" That's all Gadget could say, as the pencil starts shaking and smoking. The smoke forms the face of Drohn, which starts to speak (and laugh like a maniac).
"Mwahahaha!" roars the cloud. "Do you really think you could beat me? You..."

"Should know never to use a Pokemon card to trap someone in!" Said the Super Moderator "If you want to trap me use a trainer card! It makes WAY more sense!" NameBlank, Vom, and Jax all began laughing uncontrollably, while Drohn realized what a stupid thing he just said.

After the smoke and Drohn's throat was cleared, Jax pulled something out of the pocket of his vest. The most feared Trainer card in the entire metagame: Super Energy Removal!

"No!" Said Drohn, regretting his previous words. "Not into the pit! It burns!"

Jax threw the card at him like a shuriken. As soon as the card made contact with Drohn, he started melting like The Wicked Witch of the West. Before fading forever, he said: "You can never..."

"...find out what will truly happen to me now! I bet you've never even seen Wicked!" As Drohn finished melting, the others realised the truth to Drohn's final words.
"I've seen Wicked!" said Vom. "The melting was a fake-out!"
Everyone looked at Vom in horror. "Spoilers, dude!"

"Sorry guys, but It makes sense." At that moment, someone knocked the door. Jax runs to open it, and what he finds makes him faint. It's...Drohn! He said..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back