Finished The Story Game [YPPY] The End!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
Come read the finished stories in this post!

Come one, come all! Come and tell a story! Some of you may remember this game from our Twelve Days of YPPY event, and we've decided to bring this game back and let you all write a few new stories!

At the end of each week, we'll be announcing the end to the current story. Since this game is running for 2 weeks, we should end up with 2 stories. See if you can tie the stories together!

When you post in this game, you must continue the story, starting exactly where the post above yours ended. Your post should have anywhere from 20 to 50 words in it.

Examples:
Ice Espeon said:
Machamp The Champion was driving to the store to get some ice cream. Everyone thought he was crazy, because it was Winter where he lived.
Machamp The Champion said:
But Machamp didn't care. He really wanted some ice cream, and he was going to get it! Unfortunately, all the ice cream stores weren't open, because, y'know, it's Winter.

This game follows the YPPY Rule, meaning you must wait for two other people to post after your previous post before you may post again.

To start I give you:

BigfootAUS sat down at the table with Ice Espeon and Machamp The Champion. "Glad you could make it! Today's meeting is a doozy. IE, I understand you have something to say first."

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
RE: The Story Game [YPPY]

Keeper interrupted, feeling much like a purple pikmin:
"What happened to the cake?" He said, knowing there must have been cake around at one point or another. Isn't there always?

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

Muffin comes in: Koolaid Man took it

NameBlank

The Divine Paradise

But that was a lie. What really happened to the cake was revealed when MtC said...

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

"Keeper, you know you're not a mod anymore," starts Machamp the Champion, "meaning we do have legislation to remove you from the premises."
At that very moment, everyone knew Machamp the Champion stole the cake. Why else would he want to remove Keeper from the premises?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

Everyone stopped thinking about that when MtC said :"Guys, let's get serious. We need to talk about something serious now. People in the FG are playing less and less games. We need to find out why." With these words, a unexpected visitor came, and said his name was...

EDIT: Ninja'd yet again....

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

Remember you need to have anywhere from 20 to 50 words in each of your posts.

-----------

... Drohn. "I know how to increase the activity of Forum Games!" he said. "We need to make at least 3 games themed around Charizard! Who's with me...?"

Reggie McGigas

-

Reggie McGigas. Reggie said "I have returned from the 12 days of YPPY with all four golems under my belt. What do you need?" MTC replied...

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker

"Bring me a shovel! We'll need more than spoons for THIS cake!" Everyone gasped. Suddenly, Jax bursted in. He had just come back from the mining facility trying to get coal for the furnace at his house because, y'know, it's winter. "What's all the gasping at other people's expense for?!?" He said, curiously.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Ice Espeon face palms, forgetting he has ice cream all over his hands.
"Duh," says Keeper.
"W-ell," starts Bigfoot...

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Machamp The Champion said:
Remember you need to have anywhere from 20 to 50 words in each of your posts.
Keeper of Night said:
Keeper interrupted, feeling much like a purple pikmin:
"What happened to the cake?" He said, knowing there must have been cake around at one point or another. Isn't there always?

Fixed.
Also, I think many a person was ninja'd, because I have no idea what's really going on.

"...If we're getting shovels out, we may as well start work on our newest project!"
Everybody looked up in horror as Bigfoot unveiled a model of a statue in his likeness.
IceEspeon walked over and smashed the statue with his face. "Anybody have any better ideas of what to do with these shovels?"

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

"We can always smash Bigfoot with them," said MtC. As soon as that was said, Bigfoot screamed in horror, and then he...

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Called up his jet black Mega Rayquaza. Then it was everyone else's turn to scream.
"Crikey!" said Bigfoot, horrified at the loud screaming. To halt the ridiculous noise, Bigfoot calls back his Rayquaza.

GadgetJax

"Ah, silence is bliss!" said Machamp.

Jax was pacing the floor, trying to think of a use for the shovels. While pacing, he tripped over Reggie, who was sleeping on the floor. Jax tumbled and broke the wall of the house, along with the second wall, the third wall, and the fourth wall! Get it?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

And straight out from behind the now non-existent 4th wall, came out Brave Vesperia. He was eavesdropping the whole time and noticed IE never got to say what he had intended to. IE said...

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

"I forgot what I was going to say, lol. How about we all go somewhere and chill?" Someone suggested...

GadgetJax

"Well, how about we throw darts to decide where we go?"

Everyone looked behind them to notice that CMP deck testing Majestic Dawn-onwards decks. He had been eavesdropping and Crobat G dropping the entire time.

"All we do is cut out some locations on Google Maps, put 'em on a dart board, and travel to the place we hit." He said, while Poke-Turning.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

"Who here is a Psychic master?" asked Machamp the Champion, who seemed to like that idea.
"My dear girlfriend is," says Vom. "I'll go call her!"

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

"Looks like Princess bbninjas forgot she's my girlfriend yet again..." Vom said. MtC looked around confused. "Well, ninjas, what should we do?"

DISCLAIMER : There is nothing going on between ninjas and I. Or is there?

GadgetJax

"Vom-senpai, please boot up the Dell and get to Google Maps!"

MtC gagged, and Jax looked like his stomach was turned inside-out. Everyone else didn't care, and they were all trying to pay CMP for some Luxray Lvl X's and Typhlosion Primes.

Vom went to Google Maps, and wrote down the following addresses: Sinnoh, Free Country USA, Bikini Bottom, Koradai, and the sledding hill behind Jax's personal arcade, because, y'know, it's Winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.