Finished The Story Game [YPPY] The End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Story Game [YPPY] Story 2 Begins!

"...you have dared wrongly to try and have defeated me with a card that can only be played in UNLIMITED! What do you think I am, a Genwunner?!? Hahahahaha!!"

Vom knelt down to Jax, who was unconcious on the ground. He rooted through Jax's vest to see if he had a top-tier Trainer cards that were still in rotation, but the only things he could find were Maitenence cards, Full Heal cards, and 1 copy of Eviolite, which was useless because Hard Charm is better. However, he noticed a strange Holofoil-like texture in his vest, and that card was...

RE: The Story Game [YPPY] Story 2 Begins!

A Shiny Garbodor of Plasma Freeze! Luckily, GadgetJax had the Eviolite. Vom place Garbodor over the Eviolite. Drohn started shouting, asking for mercy. His power noticeably weakened.
"Does anyone have a Spiritomb from Legendary Treasures!?" shouted bbninjas. "It's the perfect card to trap Drohn's spirit into Drohn Supporter!"

We'll be ending this game here and starting another YPPY game soon! Here are the stories as you wrote them:

BigfootAUS sat down at the table with Ice Espeon and Machamp The Champion. "Glad you could make it! Today's meeting is a doozy. IE, I understand you have something to say first."
Keeper interrupted, feeling much like a purple pikmin:
"What happened to the cake?" He said, knowing there must have been cake around at one point or another. Isn't there always?
Muffin comes in: Koolaid Man took it.
But that was a lie. What really happened to the cake was revealed when MtC said… "Keeper, you know you're not a mod anymore," starts Machamp the Champion, "meaning we do have legislation to remove you from the premises."
At that very moment, everyone knew Machamp the Champion stole the cake. Why else would he want to remove Keeper from the premises? Everyone stopped thinking about that when MtC said :"Guys, let's get serious. We need to talk about something serious now. People in the FG are playing less and less games. We need to find out why." With these words, a unexpected visitor came, and said his name was…
... Drohn. "I know how to increase the activity of Forum Games!" he said. "We need to make at least 3 games themed around Charizard! Who's with me...?"
Reggie McGigas. Reggie said "I have returned from the 12 days of YPPY with all four golems under my belt. What do you need?" MTC replied…
"Bring me a shovel! We'll need more than spoons for THIS cake!" Everyone gasped. Suddenly, Jax bursted in. He had just come back from the mining facility trying to get coal for the furnace at his house because, y'know, it's winter. "What's all the gasping at other people's expense for?!?" He said, curiously.
Ice Espeon face palms, forgetting he has ice cream all over his hands.
"Duh," says Keeper.
"W-ell," starts Bigfoot..."...If we're getting shovels out, we may as well start work on our newest project!"
Everybody looked up in horror as Bigfoot unveiled a model of a statue in his likeness.
IceEspeon walked over and smashed the statue with his face. "Anybody have any better ideas of what to do with these shovels?"
"We can always smash Bigfoot with them," said MtC. As soon as that was said, Bigfoot screamed in horror, and then he...Called up his jet black Mega Rayquaza. Then it was everyone else's turn to scream.
"Crikey!" said Bigfoot, horrified at the loud screaming. To halt the ridiculous noise, Bigfoot calls back his Rayquaza.
"Ah, silence is bliss!" said Machamp.

Jax was pacing the floor, trying to think of a use for the shovels. While pacing, he tripped over Reggie, who was sleeping on the floor. Jax tumbled and broke the wall of the house, along with the second wall, the third wall, and the fourth wall! And straight out from behind the now non-existent 4th wall, came out Brave Vesperia. He was eavesdropping the whole time and noticed IE never got to say what he had intended to. IE said… "I forgot what I was going to say, lol. How about we all go somewhere and chill?" Someone suggested…
"Well, how about we throw darts to decide where we go?"

Everyone looked behind them to notice that CMP deck testing Majestic Dawn-onwards decks. He had been eavesdropping and Crobat G dropping the entire time.

"All we do is cut out some locations on Google Maps, put 'em on a dart board, and travel to the place we hit." He said, while Poke-Turning.
"Who here is a Psychic master?" asked Machamp the Champion, who seemed to like that idea.
"My dear girlfriend is," says Vom. "I'll go call her!"
"Looks like Princess bbninjas forgot she's my girlfriend yet again..." Vom said.
MtC looked around confused. "Well, ninjas, what should we do?"
"Vom-senpai, please boot up the Dell and get to Google Maps!"

MtC gagged, and Jax looked like his stomach was turned inside-out. Everyone else didn't care, and they were all trying to pay CMP for some Luxray Lvl X's and Typhlosion Primes.

Vom went to Google Maps, and wrote down the following addresses: Sinnoh, Free Country USA, Bikini Bottom, Koradai, and the sledding hill behind Jax's personal arcade, because, y'know, it's Winter.
After setting up the dart board with locations on it, MTC threw a dart at it. The dart hit Bikini Bottom. "Alright, let's all go to Bikini Bottom!" said MTC. After the initial excitement wrote off from this, everyone quickly remembered that they couldn't breath underwater.....unless they could. So, Keeper, bbninjas and Vom all worked together on an evil plan to be able to breathe underwater. Step 1 was… Perfecting the necessary potion. Keeper was obviously already a pro at alchemy, so he began teaching Vom and bbninjas the sacred art. At one point, Brave Vesperia entered and knocked over the cauldron Keeper was working out of, which spilled the unfinished potion and promptly turned the floor into quicksand. Luckily, Machamp the Champion, and his quick wits, managed to save Brave from the fatal sand. Keeper quickly ransacked his potion self, and threw the bottles at the room's walls, so the concoctions bubbled down onto the sand. The sand was then accurately re-named "slowsand" by the potions because that's what it is. Everyone broke the 4th wall (again) by wondering why the plot of this story hasn't advanced much.

In another time, the members and staff of PokeBeach gathered for their own secret meetings. "Something has to be done about Drohn," one would say. "He's getting too powerful on the forums," said another. "He seems to want to takeover PokeBeach completely! What can we do?"
"Do you think we could... trap him in a Pokemon card?" asked bbninjas.
This suggestion was met with a roar from those seated.
"We could get Bigfoot, PMJ, Athena and/or Auride to help make this magic card!" continues the teenager.
"That's a great idea!" said Vom. "I can provide you with the Ability and attack necessary to trap him. He could even be a Spectral Pokémon!"
But the card fakers were having trouble making it. Making cards on Photoshop is easy, but making it in real life? That posed some problems. And how were they going to get these magic Drohn-sealing powers? They had no idea where to start. That is, until Bigfoot spoke up..."Only the approval of the five Super Mods could ever contain the powers for sealing Drohn," says Bigfoot. "Obviously Machamp and I can easily give approval, but I'm not too sure about Prince Dedenne, Uralya and Ice Arceus."
"Hmmmm," says Vom. "We need a evil plan. But we don't have time to make one. Now, if some of you would be kind enough to bring us some..."
Right then and there, the Great NameBlank rose out from the shining abyss and gave Vom a plan. He whispered in Vom's ear and said "Trap him in the special Pokemon + card" Vom thought this idea was brilliant! So Vom and NameBlank began working on "Drohn +" as a trap. NameBlank began work on his Pokemon+ card that could seal away Drohn forever, but then he remember that he left his pencil in his backpack, which was in a remote location that he couldn't recall.

He dialed up Jax on his Cell Phone, hoping he would know the whereabouts of the backpack. "You must have left that backpack in..."...the beach," said Jax. "We went there, remember? I think I have it around here. I'll look for it. Meanwhile, perhaps you should work with The Mighty Vom and get the Ability done. Here's a start: Ability: Great Contacts-As long as your rank is higher than Mod, the Administrators will..."... make all the Moderators and Super Mods do all the work for them while they sit around and do nothing*." "Looks good to me!" said Vom. Before he could start working on the attack, Jax burst through the door. "Vom! NameBlank! I need to tell you about that pencil. It's..."

-" That's all Gadget could say, as the pencil starts shaking and smoking. The smoke forms the face of Drohn, which starts to speak (and laugh like a maniac).
"Mwahahaha!" roars the cloud. "Do you really think you could beat me? You...""Should know never to use a Pokemon card to trap someone in!" Said the Super Moderator "If you want to trap me use a trainer card! It makes WAY more sense!" NameBlank, Vom, and Jax all began laughing uncontrollably, while Drohn realized what a stupid thing he just said.

After the smoke and Drohn's throat was cleared, Jax pulled something out of the pocket of his vest. The most feared Trainer card in the entire metagame: Super Energy Removal!

"No!" Said Drohn, regretting his previous words. "Not into the pit! It burns!"

Jax threw the card at him like a shuriken. As soon as the card made contact with Drohn, he started melting like The Wicked Witch of the West. Before fading forever, he said: "You can never...""...find out what will truly happen to me now! I bet you've never even seen Wicked!" As Drohn finished melting, the others realised the truth to Drohn's final words.
"I've seen Wicked!" said Vom. "The melting was a fake-out!"
Everyone looked at Vom in horror. "Spoilers, dude!"
"Sorry guys, but It makes sense." At that moment, someone knocked the door. Jax runs to open it, and what he finds makes him faint. It's...Drohn! He said.."...you have dared wrongly to try and have defeated me with a card that can only be played in UNLIMITED! What do you think I am, a Genwunner?!? Hahahahaha!!"

Vom knelt down to Jax, who was unconcious on the ground. He rooted through Jax's vest to see if he had a top-tier Trainer cards that were still in rotation, but the only things he could find were Maitenence cards, Full Heal cards, and 1 copy of Eviolite, which was useless because Hard Charm is better. However, he noticed a strange Holofoil-like texture in his vest, and that card was...A Shiny Garbodor of Plasma Freeze! Luckily, GadgetJax had the Eviolite. Vom place Garbodor over the Eviolite. Drohn started shouting, asking for mercy. His power noticeably weakened.
"Does anyone have a Spiritomb from Legendary Treasures!?" shouted bbninjas. "It's the perfect card to trap Drohn's spirit into Drohn Supporter!"

Feel free to discuss this game and its stories in our Resources & General Discussion thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back