The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the Revived Legends discussion!* *Members: Do you want Hamachi tournaments?*

So I really have not read the last few posts but from what I can see it is just a big fight over Crapgar lol I don't like the deck tomb is to esay to knock out and mo prizes for me

SOrry for not posting I am getting over a cold I have been very sick on Friday but am better now

T

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the Revived Legends discussion!* *Members: Do you want Hamachi tournaments?*

The discussion is about VileGar Lock (Vileplume RL + Cursegar + Shadow Bind Haunter) for Pt-On.

Meaty said:
Apparently NorCal Regionals is in Sunnyvale this year. Right?

Yes, that's correct.

@Ray Vin: Try a deck that we're discussing.

Celebi23 said:
I don't see any reason to stop a perfectly good discussion, as long as it's okay with Gliscor.
I'm not going to stop the discussion at all. It fits into the discussion topic and I see no real problem with it. But I'm probably going to stay out of the Vilegar discussion and stick with the States discussion, only because I don't want to worry about the next set yet.

@Eevee Freak: I don't really know about how states like California does things, but I'm pretty sure that each State should have only one State Championships. Unless I just fail at Social Studies, I'm pretty sure several of those Cities/areas are in the same State.

Gliscor said:

@Eevee Freak: I don't really know about how states like California does things, but I'm pretty sure that each State should have only one State Championships. Unless I just fail at Social Studies, I'm pretty sure several of those Cities/areas are in the same State.

Sorry about that. Meaty and I were talking about Regionals, not states... Appearently they have two for California, one in NorCal, and the other SoCal.

And I'm just watching the discussion rage on... Though, it does seem like they're at eachothers throats...

Okay and tell me how Vile Gar works if you want to lose it might but other then that I do not see it working. I mean shadow bind and then gengar on active with berry but how to get the berry on? Also why shadow bind sure no retreat but just sounds like a suckesh Glistomb which is already bad.

For the states thing I won't go to Cal for reasons of IDk 1000 some ood miles lol. Anyway I will go to FL and IDK if I will go to another.

T

You get the berry before evolving Vileplume. And yes, this deck is like Glistomb, but it does damage, there´s no Warp Energy in the format, Unown G is out too, and this deck attacks the bench (with Curse) meaning the locked Pokémon remains active for the rest of the game.

What do you guys think of Honchkrow RL and Absol G Lv. X? Use Absol early game for disruption and discard dark pokemon cards, then use Honckrow afterwards for a lot of damage for 1 dark and 1 DCE.

CyndaquilMaster said:
What do you guys think of Honchkrow RL and Absol G Lv. X? Use Absol early game for disruption and discard dark pokemon cards, then use Honckrow afterwards for a lot of damage for 1 dark and 1 DCE.

I actually kinda like that a bit. Using Absol G Lv.X for disruption and then to power up Honchkrow isn't too bad of an idea, but if the format remains DP-RL (assuming if RL is out Spring Set) then we'll still have Felicity's to discard some Darkness types. Spiritomb can be a starter, and use cards like Weavile RL to disrupt and stuff. Might have to see how this turns out.

Blaine said:
You get the berry before evolving Vileplume. And yes, this deck is like Glistomb, but it does damage, there´s no Warp Energy in the format, Unown G is out too, and this deck attacks the bench (with Curse) meaning the locked Pokémon remains active for the rest of the game.

Your counting the eggs before they hatch who says that G will be out who says what is in the next set and I say that that deck is not so hot

T

ANd for the Absol deck I think that is wouldn't work just make Gyra Honch use the same things I guess.

T

I'm pretty sure that G will be out if there's a rotation, and that's very likely to happen. As for the next set released, it doesn't matter. The deck is meant for a Pt-On format, so RL being released earlier doesn't affect anything.

Blaine said:
I'm pretty sure that G will be out if there's a rotation, and that's very likely to happen. As for the next set released, it doesn't matter. The deck is meant for a Pt-On format, so RL being released earlier doesn't affect anything.

You will never know what can happen this might be just a Hype like Donaphan absol Tang Sally just some of the ones I have seen in my time of PKM format.

T

It might, but it looks promising. In the long run, it will depend on the metagame (which is unknown yet, so...)

Yes alas if only I could tell the future

T

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the Revived Legends discussion!* *Members

Sorry about being incredibly inactive. I took a break. sorry. lol. uhm here's my present to you guys. I've thought about playing for States. It's probably going to look incredibly weird. It's just a first draft.

3-3 DonPhan
2-2 LuxRay
2-2 Claydol
1 Uxie
2 Crobat
2 Unown G
1 Relincanth

4 PokeTurn
4 SSU
2 BTS
2 E-Belt
2 Energy Gain
4 Poke Reversal
2 Warp Point
3 Pokemon Communicator
1 lux ball
1 premier ball
4 rosy
3 bebe's

5 {F}
3 {L}

Thoughts? I think it has potential.

Why don't you use some Cyrus's Conspiracy or something, that way you can run a mini-galactic engine.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the Revived Legends discussion!* *Members

Seth1789110 said:
Why don't you use some Cyrus's Conspiracy or something, that way you can run a mini-galactic engine.

That's an interesting choice. How many do you think would be neccesarry? Like Two? Idk.

On the side, I have a question regarding deck choice for states. With donphan threats, would Diaga/Chomp be better then LuxChomp???? Which is a better choice between the 2?

shadoworganoid said:
On the side, I have a question regarding deck choice for states. With donphan threats, would Diaga/Chomp be better then LuxChomp???? Which is a better choice between the 2?

Just play a quagsire GL and you should be fine. As soon as you see any hints toward it just set up the Quag ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back