The Sprite Shop reopened! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers! Our Sprites Make GREAT

How are my Sprites

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Sprite Shop is Temporarily Closed while I catch Up! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

I hope my sprite turns out as cool as the wargle/futachimaru fusion!

RE: The Sprite Shop is Temporarily Closed while I catch Up! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

How would you like me to work at your shop? Here is an example.:)

sorry ckm you have an AMAZING sprite there but i am a 1 man shop for now and i think i always will be in terms of spriting

Ok here's Orange Mudkip's request! I couldn't get the markings but I did get the color!

OrangeMudkip.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/OrangeMudkip.png

Wow, futachimuru is VERY popular!

That. Is. Epic. Futachimaru looks good in everything. Like even an afro in Pokemon musicals ;P. That's why they are so popular! Thanks man, it looks great!

*added new freebie*
pikamuru.png

RE: The Sprite Shop is Accepting Userbar Artist for a Job! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

I liekz phrebeez. I love the look of it. A tad on the small side.

RE: The Sprite Shop is Accepting Userbar Artist for a Job! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Hey RockinPikahu, can I work here, I can do userbars :D, do I have to give a few examples?

yes i will need examples

2remtf9.gif

^ Supposed to register with this username, but registered with Jayj4 instead.

ehynio.png

^Supposed to be for Flygon Rider 1600

And the userbar animation in my signature.
Are these good enough?

good but i need to see examples with a different theme

Can you get me a Baokki sprite with no bg? That's the Baoppu Evo.

Pokemon: (4 maximum) regice registeel regirock and regigigas
Base Pokemon: (One of the 2 through 4 pokemons base)regigas
Specific Spot: (any specific body part you want)nope
Did you receive it: ( edit your post when you receive your Sprite and put "yes" in this blank)
Notes:nope
Woops:John Travolta

What kind of theme? (Sorry if I sound stupid)

I do userbars! And I would like to work here. I don't have my examples with me, but I do make them.
Am I in?

@spm
i am going to need examples

@pokenerd
your request looked like dog poo when i finished so i have to turn your request down, i do apologize

Updated the rules with a new thing that lets me know if you read the rules.
I am never going to change this so that
1. It is easy for people to remember for there next request
2. People can't just look at previous post and see what they did.

I've read the new rule. I will do that on my next request...

Working on chiraami's sprite right now...

EDIT: Here You go! If you are asking, i changed the legs and head and put on jaroda's colors!

chiraami3.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/chiraami3.png

RE: The Sprite Shop is Accepting Request! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Nice! I like it. I have now picked it up.

RE: The Sprite Shop is Accepting Request! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Bumpadydoodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back