The Sprite Shop reopened! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers! Our Sprites Make GREAT

How are my Sprites

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Sprite Shop is Accepting Request! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Request

Pokemon: (4 maximum) Typhlosion & Charizard
Base Pokemon: (One of the 2 through 4 pokemons base) Typhlosion
Specific Spot: (any specific body part you want) Go wild
Did you receive it: ( edit your post when you receive your Sprite and put "yes" in this blank)
Notes:(and you already know I read the rules)

RE: The Sprite Shop is Accepting Request! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Everyone I am very sorry. My family computer is fried :( I will not be able to do sprites until I get a laptop. 1 good thing has come out of this. I will open back up in November or Christmas with my new laptop. Mods don't lock cause it is not needed. So until I get a laptop the sprite shop is closed

RE: The Sprite Shop reopened! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Reopened! Took out revamps and added the new Part Removal! And a new rule. It has to do with the request form! So read it!

RE: The Sprite Shop reopened! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

Cool! Hope my request is done soon.

working on it :D

@pokemaister
Here you go..! not my best since im getting back into the swing of things
Pokemaister3.png

Direct Link
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/Pokemaister3.png

Updated the Poll! Ready for request!

here you go!
shinycollector3.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/shinycollector3.png

can you make me a fusion of reshiram and zekrom. neither as the base just kinda mix parts and keep the colors the same if its too much just tell me:p

Please do not post in threads that have not been posted in for two weeks or longer. *lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back