The Sprite Shop reopened! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers! Our Sprites Make GREAT

How are my Sprites

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Sprite Shop is officially Open! BW Sprites available for all Pokemon! Providing the best Sprites and Happy Custo

I actually didn't read the rules. :/ So this is my new and improved request form.

Pokemon: Shiny Salamence and Shiny Latios
Base Pokemon: Salamence as base
Specific Spot: Latios's wings instead of Salamence's
Did you receive it: Yes
Notes: Not much.
Woops:John Travolta

RE: The Sprite Shop is officially Open! BW Sprites available for all Pokemon! Providing the best Sprites and Happy Custo

Ah! I see.. Sorry.

@shiny collector
I don't usually remind people but you did not read the rules

Can be an employee?

Pokemon: Flygon and Salamence
Base Pokemon: Flygon
Specific Spot: Salamence's wings and claws instead of Flygon's
Did you receive it:

@rockinpikachu
again?!

@itsxd
Sorry no new employees now

@shiny collector and pokemaister899
U did not read the rules

@itsxd
Sorry no new employees now

@shiny collector and pokemaister899
you did not read the rules

@ rockingikachu ok sorry i did read the form but I had no idea what woops was so i left that and notes blank

Pokemon: Sazando and Jaroda
Base Pokemon: Jaroda
Specific Spot: Sazando's colors on Jaroda and 2 of the sazando heads as Jaroda on Jaroda
Woops: John Travolta
Note: Nothing much really to put here, just make it look cool
Did you receive it?: No

Pokemon: dodrio and the hydra(sazando)
Base Pokemon: sazando(hydra)
Specific Spot:dodrios heads, and colored like hydrazando's shiny colors
Did you receive it:no
Notes: did i fill it out right this time?
Whoops: John Travolta

So now, would I need to say John Travolta? I've said Blufferdoodlz. And I can be a mod.

@chirammi
you don't anymore since i know you have already said the right word before which means you read the rules at least once

Right. I'll post it every now and again to keep me updated on the rules.

@shadow Arceus
Here is your Sprite! I decided not to make it shiny because IMO this looked better.
ShadowArceus.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/ShadowArceus.png

Here I fixed it. (again) hopefully for the last time :)

Pokemon: Shiny Salamence and Shiny Latios
Base Pokemon: Salamence as base
Specific Spot: Latios's wings instead of Salamence's
Did you receive it: No
Notes: Not much.
Woops:John Travolta

@rockingpikachu Will mine be done soon just checking i've been waiting patiently.

It's been 1 day I'm taking a break (as said in the rules ;)

Ah ok can you get it done first thing tomorrow though

Main Pokemon:Jolteon
Other Pokemon:Vaporeon (This Pokemon's Colors will be put on the main Pokemon)
Specific colors: Dark Blue maybe an electric look
Notes:
Woops:Blufferdoodlz

@pokemaister899
So much for being patient I have school tomorrow morning so maybe tomorrow afternoon.

@dark sonic J
I'll get yours done today since it is just a recolor.
EDIT: wrong Password

@rockinpikachu me too so it will be all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back