The Sprite Shop reopened! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers! Our Sprites Make GREAT

How are my Sprites

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Sprite Shop is officially Open! BW Sprites available for all Pokemon! Providing the best Sprites and Happy Custo

@Dark Sonic J
Even though you did not use the correct code here you go!
DarkSonicJ.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/DarkSonicJ.png

EDIT: 1,100th post!

RE: The Sprite Shop is officially Open! BW Sprites available for all Pokemon! Providing the best Sprites and Happy Custo

sorry, pokemaister899 had homework so your request will probably be made tommorow or at worst Wednesday sorry for the delay :(

Its ok then, as long as your at least getting it all ready.

rockinpikachu u see my request? just curious.

@shiny collector
you should start looking at the pending request list ;)

Pokemon: Futachimaru, Charizard, and Tsutaaja's final evolution Jaroda? (not sure on the name...)
Base Pokemon: Futachimaru
Specific Spot: Charizard's wings and tail (blue), and Jaroda's curly green markings on futachimaru if it works.
Did you receive it: EDIT! Yes and it is awesome.
Notes: Make the base colors blue, white, and green.
Woops: John Travolta

Pokemon: (4 maximum): Shaymin, Bulbasaur, Staravia
Base Pokemon: (One of the 2 through 4 pokemons base):Shaymin
Specific Spot: (any specific body part you want):Shaymin's body fused with Bulbasaur's bulb and then Staravia's wings.
Did you receive it: ( edit your post when you receive your Sprite and put "yes" in this blank)
Notes: If you can't do this please tell me, you don't have to if you don't want to... and can you do something to the wings to make them have Shaymin's colors?
Woops: John Travolta

EDIT: I'm using your freebie for now.

By the time you read this, it'll be Thursday for me, so...

Reposted form:

'nother please.

Pokemon: (4 maximum) Warubiaru, Doryuuzu, Jaroda
Base Pokemon: Doryuuzu
Specific Spot: Go random
Did you receive it: ( edit your post when you receive your Sprite and put "yes" in this blank)
Notes: None

Ok really rockinpikachu, I just hope mine is almost done by now its been 4 days.

Ok i will start on request...NOW! Temporarily closed for now!

Thanks.

RE: The Sprite Shop is Temporarily Closed while I catch Up! Providing the best Sprites and Happy Customers

Technically I was 2 and half hours early. I didn't expect you to get on now. Thanks for the heads up.

RE: The Sprite Shop is Temporarily Closed while I catch Up! Providing the best Sprites and Happy Customers

ok here pokemaister899, thanks for being (partially) patient! (worth the wait am i right ;))

pokemiaster899.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/pokemiaster899.png

Thanks! And it was worth the wait, you are right.

Ok im glad you like it!

RE: The Sprite Shop is Temporarily Closed while I catch Up! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

@rockinpikachu
i just found pending request list :)

RE: The Sprite Shop is Temporarily Closed while I catch Up! Providing the best Sprites and Happiest Customers!

@shiny collector
Yep you are next on my list :)
It may be done tonight but if not tonight it will have to be done on the weekend

Thanks im new to the whole pokebeach thing so sry if i was a lil pushy :)

Here you go shiny collector! Sorry that I messed up on the wings. It is not my best work and I apologize about that. The Wings were hard to make work because it would look like salamence is eating the wing. Well, here you go

shinycollector.png

Direct Link: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/rockinpikachu/shinycollector.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back