• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for specific things, have a few goodies!!!

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Have SR's looking for Gold stars, etc.

How played? Damage?

Pokemon, your values on the latias and raikou are laughable honestly. Cheapest FA Raikou on ebay is going for $20 and they average sround $25 so I have no clue where you got $6 from.

Ill do the raikou, FA bianca and FA Ghetsis for the 22 energy thats about the only trade id do.

SoldiersSpirit said:
How played? Damage?

Pokemon, your values on the latias and raikou are laughable honestly. Cheapest FA Raikou on ebay is going for $20 and they average sround $25 so I have no clue where you got $6 from.

Ill do the raikou, FA bianca and FA Ghetsis for the 22 energy thats about the only trade id do.

you're right, i did mess up. i think i was pricing the raikou ex, no the fa. anyways, the latios and latias are accurate. i see two ebay buy it now pricing for $13 for latios and 10 for latias. and each has at least 3 copies available with no buyers. and i think i mixed the raikou up with the normal ex price, not the FA. my bad.

with that in mind, would you do the latios ex and latias ex and FA bianca and FA Ghetsis? i think that's a fair trade. if not, feel free to counter.

I value the latias more around $15 to be honest and ive had mutiple dealers value it the same. However im willing to trade the latias if the deal is right. Id rather do my fa latias and latios ex, along with the fa bianca and you take out a fighting power keepers energy. Thats fair no? Rather keep ghetsis withe small price difference

SoldiersSpirit said:
How played? Damage?

Regular edge wear around the corners and edges. I would bet it would be like a PSA 4 to 5 if I graded it.

Creases or sratches? Anywaylyou could email me pics?

SoldiersSpirit said:
I value the latias more around $15 to be honest and ive had mutiple dealers value it the same. However im willing to trade the latias if the deal is right. Id rather do my fa latias and latios ex, along with the fa bianca and you take out a fighting power keepers energy. Thats fair no? Rather keep ghetsis withe small price difference

i would really like to add the ghetsis into the mix too since it's a low value card. if we keep the fighting power keepers energy in, i can add in the damaged lightening energy as a throw-in and maybe a jungle or fossil holo to seal the deal. lmk if you're willing to do that.

I dont want the damaged lightning at all, if you have something else from my wants let me know and we can work the ghetsis in. Please understand that im not trying to be difficult but you want 4 full art cards for energy cards. While I really want them, the trade value for the fas compared to the energies is fair with what ive offered. With that said, if you have anything off my wants let me know, which jungle/fossil holos do you have? I am looking for a few.

SoldiersSpirit said:
I dont want the damaged lightning at all, if you have something else from my wants let me know and we can work the ghetsis in. Please understand that im not trying to be difficult but you want 4 full art cards for energy cards. While I really want them, the trade value for the fas compared to the energies is fair with what ive offered. With that said, if you have anything off my wants let me know, which jungle/fossil holos do you have? I am looking for a few.

no i understand what you're saying. these are the jungle and fossil i have. to seal the deal, i'll let you pick any 2. if that sounds good, lmk which you want and we can confirm the trade. most of these are in nm condition, but they may have small white marks on the back of the cards, but nothing too crazy. if you really want to know, i'll check the card for you, just lmk which 2 you want.

Jungle
Clefable
Electrode
Kangaskhan
Mr. Mime
Nidoqueen
Snorlax
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Victreebel
Vileplume
Wigglytuff

Fossil
Aerodactlyl
Ditto
Dragonite
Haunter
Hypno
Kabutops
Lapras
Magneton
Muk

K well can you still take out 1 of the fighting power keeper energies and replace it with Dragonite holo, ditto holo, aerodactly holo all fossil and the ghetsis gets thrown in on my side how does that sound?

yep! sounds like a trade. can you pm me to confirm? i am on my phone right now and its hard to send through the phone.

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for FRLG ex cards, have tons of Secret Rares!

Let's bump this baby up and trade me my WANTS!!!

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for FRLG ex cards, have tons of Secret Rares!

Hey,
I have a venusaur ex FRLG in nm condition
and I was wanting a shiny charizard pls

I don't have any other wants of yours, but I would be up for a good offer for ultra rares for the Venusaur ex

also if you have a shiny charizard pls an absolutely mint condition, I could buy the mega charizard ex from the japanese deck and trade the venusaur ex with it for the shiny charizard pls

2 of my Shiny Charizard are mint and,i would do that deal.

My:
x1 Shiny Charizard PLS

For

Your:
x1 Venusaur ex FRLG
x1 Japanese Mega Charizard Y EX from the battle deck.

Is your venusaur ex nm/mint?

It is near mint condition, so it would be nice if I could get the best condition shiny charizard :)
I am buying the mega charizard ex right now, and I will pm you to confirm once I receive it.

I have a Garbodor Secret Rare in Mint

Your thread says you "have tons of secret rares", but none of them are listed. Could you list what you have?
Other than that I'm interested in your Lugia EX FA from PLS

I'm glad you pointed that out lmao I had to update and change that. My trade thread was different a month ago, no secret rares for trade now :p.

What can I throw in with the FA Lugia EX to get that garbodor off of your hands :)

SoldiersSpirit said:
I'm glad you pointed that out lmao I had to update and change that. My trade thread was different a month ago, no secret rares for trade now :p.

What can I throw in with the FA Lugia EX to get that garbodor off of your hands :)
If you could just look at my wants on the trade thread in my signature and see if you have anything in there, that would be great :)

Wigglytuff said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

If you could just look at my wants on the trade thread in my signature and see if you have anything in there, that would be great :)

Ican throw in a Darkrai EX LTR and a ton of your smaller wants like the stuff I listed before.

Back