• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for specific things, have a few goodies!!!

SoldiersSpirit said:
Wigglytuff said:
If you could just look at my wants on the trade thread in my signature and see if you have anything in there, that would be great :)

Ican throw in a Darkrai EX LTR and a ton of your smaller wants like the stuff I listed before.

Im going to have to pass on the Garbodor trade for now, but I will do the trade you posted on my thread. Could you PM me your address?

CML for M Charizard X, I have Registeel EX FA and Registeel EX (We tried to work something out on PokeGym).

Thanks!

Hey I have a Charizard EX with wing attack and combustion blast for trade also a SR gold Mega charizard Y. Let me know if you still want these cards and we can come to a deal.

Dont have the fa yveltal anymore but could you do....

My:
Blaziken lv. X
Drapion lv. X
Regigigas lv. X
Blaziken lv. X

For

Your
x1 FA Blastoise EX
& either x1 FA Kyurem EX NXD/x1 FA Regigigas EX/FA Cresselia EX

Hey Soldiers Spirit do you still need a Manectric EX FA.? I would be interested in a FA lucario.... Let me know.

I'm assuming you meant Tangrowth Lvl X instead of one of the Blaziken Lvl X, but I can't do that, its too far off, would you do this:

Your:

Tangrowth Lvl X
Blaziken Lvl X
Drapion Lvl X
Mr. Mime (PLF)
Xerneas EX Promo
Charizard G Lvl X Promo

My:

Blastoise EX FA
Cresselia EX FA

LMK if this works for you!

(P.S. It is very important these cards are MINT or slightly NM! LMK otherwise!)

Adding the charizard g on is insulting to be honest, I only value blastoise at $11 and cresselia at $8, id do the deal minus charizard...

Mp hold on to the deal till tomorrow, I have league so ill see if I can snag another tree and id be willing to do that.

@teddy - im much more interested in the star card I inquired about before, anything catch your eye on my list? Ill be checking for your wants at home and will post on your thread later as well

My:
x1 Flying Pikachu
x1 Reverse Red Gyrados HGSS
x1 Heat Rotom
($25)
Your:
x1 Keldeo EX
x1 RH Garbodor DRX
x4 Eevee Energy Evo
x3 Flareon PLF
x2 Leafeon PLF
x1 Baby Lando
x3 Ultra Ball
x1 Silver Bangle
x1 Kyurem PLF
($23)

Thanks, LMK

Mp I no longer need blastoise fa so ill pass for now

Gengar Im defintely interested but which flying pikachu do you have? The promo or rising rivals one?

Back