BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

@BrOkenICE
I tried the C-Gear glitch you posted, and it worked! If the C-Gear is off, going into the Pokemon Center of Driftveil City will make the game freeze. No other Centers had this happen.

^what version do you have? my friend never has the c-gear on because he says its stupid (it clearly is not) and he has gone in every poke center.

Here is a bit of a tricky question:

I have a Liepard with the ability Unburden. If I give it Leftovers (I'm running out of Dark Gems :( ), at the end of the turn when my Liepard restores a little HP using it's Leftovers, will that count as consuming the item, therefore doubling my Liepard's Speed?

Thank you for reading this, and thanks for your answer in the future! :D

No. Unburden activates when the item is LOST (Dark Gem is a one-time use). Leftovers works forever, and as such does not activate Unburden.

Cool! Thanks for the help!

Also, how much power does the Gem increase the move of that Gem's type by please?

Cool! Thanks for the help! What a shame that it wasn't x2, because I have a Blissey that knows Recycle, and I would've tought it Flamethrow/Fire Blast with a Fire Gem attached to it too to Recycle it and save PP at the same time.

can i catch the unova starters in the dream world?
can i catch siny starter pokemon in the dream world?

What are good pokemon in Black that are worth catching for like a team?

and how do you catch pokemon in the dream world?

Wait until it opens :D I've been on the Japanese site, and I don't want to give away spoilers.

^if its anything like the pokeshifter....that might be bad. oh man the pokeshifter is insanely annoying. they jump to fast lol

It's called THE Pokeshifter. It is the machine you use to transfer Pokemon over from you 4th Gen games to your 5th Gen games.

Spoil? There's nothing to spoil. They're just asking how you catch them. Basically, you play a minigame and if you do well enough, the Pokémon will be happy. When you get to the end of the area, you give up a berry to take ONE of the Pokémon you befriended back to your game. You then go to the Extra Link and go into the forest bit above and catch it in a Dream Ball (100% catch rate).

ohh i thought that was called the pokemon re locator XD i thought the pokeshifter was something like a action replay XD

Where do you find a Tynamo?
I've looked in Chargestone cave, but can't find any water to Surf on. D:
Someone help?

Back