BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

What are your Pokemon Levels? Sometimes all it takes is more and more grinding.

dmaster out.

What are the major differnces between B and W
And which starter gives the best options for movesets? (Type coverages)

Pignite is level 26
tourtouga is level 27
sandile is level 22
and dwebble is level 24
there weak so i should train
thanks Dmaster and slickmario

Major differences are Zekrom/Reshiram (and other exclusives), Iris/Drayden, White Forest/Black City. That is all i can think of at the top of my head. Best starter (movesets) is Tepig. Only Fire Type to learn a damaging Water Type attack (Scald).

What are the differences between B city and W forest?
Are there any other good fire types besides Tepig?

^White Forest you can catch wild Pokemon. It is random which Pokemon appear, but they change everyday. There are items that appear on the floor, and like the Pokemon, are random and change daily. Black City has no wild Pokemon, but is all battles. You can buy items there (same items as found in White Forest), but of unlimited quantity (items swap out daily). The trainers you will battle use the fully-evolved state of the Pokemon in White Forest.

Victini and Darmanitan are good Fire Types.

once again..How do I use the Transfer machine to get celebi and the dogs over? No one answered that one :( I entered the code and Have it but am unsure how it Actually works..through RF similar to how a pokewalker works or like..put in b/w, take it out, put in diamond or w/e? please lmk..I want zorua lol

also explain specifically how to use it..if you could thanks :)

You need two DSs. On one, turn on the DS (but don't start the game) and go to DS download play. Hit the pop-up, and just follow the instructions.

yay thanks..another question (sorry lol)

Where do I actually encounter zoroark? (I know where zorua is)..is it in pinwheel forest..or a different forest?

Um,is it true that in Winter you can get a Ragecandybar for the Desert Resort Darmanitans in some city?

Somehow offtopic:Umm,ok,since nobody trades me,or I dont find in a Trade Thread a Male Zen Mode Darmanitan,should I replace him with a Male Pansear?But I dont wanna do this...So please,anybody who haves a Darmanitan with this ability could trade one to me? ._.

Another RageCandyBar may be obtained in the house in the southeast corner of Icirrus City during the winter. Next month you can get another.

WHY WAIT ANOTHER MONTH WHEN I CAN SIMPLY CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW?! XD

...Lol,I guess I got carried away

Castelia City. The brown building in by the Pokemon Center. Go up to the top and defeat a janitor, who turns out to be the boss of the building.

What does the RV in Route 5 do?(It might not be route 5,but I'm not sure)

where do I get ice beam, aerial ace, and an ever stone?

Sean said:
where do i get ice beam and aerial ace
You get Aerial Ace at Mistralton City,and Ice Beam at Giant Chasm.

Back