BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

In game or competitive, Nattorei probably has proven most useful of 5th gen grass types.

When you battle Zekrom in White, since you can keep battling it until you catch it, can you keep fainting it for experience? And are the IV/stats/nature different each time? I am planning on SRing for a shiny.

^no, if you knock out Zekrom at N's Castle, the game with rewind itself to start the battle over as if it never happend; if you lose the same thing occurs, and you can not SR for a shiny at the Castle unless it goes to the DragonSpiral Tower; also, once you do one battle with it, the Zekrom will be the same every time (I tested it with a ROM)

Thanks. How do you get it to go to Dragonspiral Tower? And I guess before starting the first battle with it I can SR for a shiny, correct? Shiny Zekrom is too cool to pass up!

To get it to go to DST, you must have your party filled and all of your PC boxes filled (I think there are 8 before you beat Ghetis). Once you have done this, defeat Zekrom and it will fly away. After beating Ghetis, it will appear at the DST. I'm not sure what happens if you defeat it there, so save BEFORE you battle it (obviously)

For those of you who were wondering about it, a domain name has already been registered for the US Global Link. There's nothing there yet, so don't bother visiting. All they have is some broken images and links to Pokemon.com and Nintendo.com at the top and bottom of the page.

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/

And as far as I know, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini cannot be shiny without ActionReplay DS/DSi/3DS.

does pokemon black still do the pokemon behind your back thing.I like watching my Regigigas follow me

how do the people who create pokemon version games make pokemon black version 3d I hope you [who ever] help

The Giant Whole is now known as the Giant Chasm in English version.
Does anyone know what Chasm means? Because it is linked to Kyurem, as Kyurem lives in the Giant Chasm. Btw this is confirmed.

how do the people who create pokemon version games make pokemon black version 3d I hope you [who ever] help

There needs to be a big notice for this BLACK AND WHITE ARE NOT IN 3D. WHEN THEY REFER TO 3D THEY MEAN THE CAMERA MOVES AT DIFFERENT ANGLES, IT DOES NOT COME OUT OF THE SCREEN

havn't seen this question answered before and I've looked all over google for it too so help would be appreciated :D
Can I get old generation pokemon into my game before I beat the elite 4? want to start out the game with a few old favs instead of the new gens pokemon. Was thinking could I send say a turtwig to a friend who has beaten E4 in B/W from my Pearl, and he later transfering it back to my newly started B/W?

IIRC, you can not transfer any old Pokemon into B/W until you've beaten the main game. That was kind of their point for not including any past Gen Pokes.

dmaster out.

I heard that you can transfer over the shiny legendary beasts and the event celebi to unlock the zoroa and zoroark before you beat the game.

^It's called the transfer machine. In Castelia City you will need to tell someone a secret code and it will unlock it for you. On the DS's main menu (not the game, but the DS itself), pick DS Download Play on a second DS and do the transfers. It will only work with the beasts, Celebi, and the Lock Capsule. Someone correct me if I have any of this wrong.

Back