BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Should I have T-Wave, Toxic, or Protect on my Blissey? (Blissey's other moves are Seismic Toss, Softboiled, and Aromatherapy)

Toxic, to slowly eat away at pokemon with high defenses and high HP

Blissey has insanely high HP so it can take a lot of hits, not to mention softboiled will restore half of it when needed.

I want to get the 3DS. So i was wondering, can you use the xTransevier or live caster on it? Because the 3DS doesnt have pictochat installed.

Can anyone tell me how to get Earth Power or Dark Pulse on Hydreigon (Sazandora) without using 4th gen games sended Pokémon?

You cannot. The only way is by breeding with Seviper/Arbok for Dark Pulse with the TM, and using the Move Tutor to give Garchomp Earth Power and breeding.

I was wondering about the video chat thing. I can't seem to find any videos on youtube with people using that function. There's only that Pokemon Sunday one. Does this mean the function was thrown away or something?

No, is still in. It only works on DSi systems, and is only via wireless, as Darkness Generation stated.

is there a way to beat all the gym leaders with the same pokemon and no getting heals or items just you keep going through the game

Uh... Trade yourself a Rest Talk Pokemon from another game, or train something to a super high level at the beginning that can heal and recover itself.

What do you guys think the best team to use would be with in game play on Pokemon B/W?

Well since most tournaments only allow Unova exclusive Pokemon, your team would have to consist of just them. I recommend dual-types with no double weakness and no Pokemon of the same type, and only two or three with a similar weakness.

Co-bay-lee-on
Tera-kee-on
Ver-i-zee-on

These are just my guesses based on their spelling.

Not sure if this question would fit here but here goes!

So my little cousin finally saved enough money to get Pokemon White. We pre-ordered it on amazon.ca a few hours ago. How does Amazon work with pre-orders? When the game comes out will we see the game at my cousins doorsteps that same day? The estimated arrival date is March 15-18. I'm sure it'll come earlier but that's ok if not cause his DSi is in Nintendo's hands for repairs anyways. So yeah anyone have experience with pre-ordering through amazon?

Im pretty sure that it works like this.
B/W comes out.
It gets shipped to Amazon (with a bunch of others)
Amazon ships it to you. (with whatever amount of days shipping you got)
you receive it.
=]

I preordered Diamond through Amazon. They get the games a few days earlier and they ship items as soonas they arrive. Diamond came out on a Sunday. I got it the day before. So I'm guessing you will get White on March 5-6.

What is the best grass type besides the starter in Unova?

Back