BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Um... did I ever say shoddy? Shoddy, you know, is a SIMULATOR of the real games. It is supposed to SIMULATE the completely optimal way of playing the game. You will not get that optimal, but you should go for it. I have played online WIFI in game and have noticed people using sandstorm and sunny day a lot. What I said before still stands true. You would be an absolute twat if you decided to play through the game with only 1/2 types. You may as well just add in the difficulty for no particular reason. Play for type coverage pre-champion. Don't bother adding the difficulty... you will have trouble with the champion already.

I want to find some upcoming pokemon black and white merchandise, does anyone know the ofiicial pokemon center japan website?

what level should your pokemon be right before you battle the elite 4 if you have a team of 4 pokemon that you actually train? and is my team good?
Emboar
Grass monkey thing
Warubiaru
Fully evolved dog thing
2 hm slaves
:D

Honestly, it is probably best if you bring in another Pokémon, with an extra slot for Reshiram or Zekrom. I'd then say around Lv50.

In the description, it says that daikeni, has swords that come out of its arms. How do these swords look like? Does anyone have a picture?

When you send out Zoroark or Zorua does it appear to be itself, then use its ability and become a different pokemon? Or does it just appear as that pokemon when you send it out?

Its sprite, cry, ball, name, etc will be the pokemon it is copying. Your opponent will think that it is that pokemon... until Zoroark uses a move, but the opponent will have to think... the illusion will not break. The only way the opponent will know that it is a zoroark is when they attack it... its image will become that of Zoroark.

@Evolution I saw a poster with Daikenki standing on two legs and holding its swords, but I can't seem to find it.

^ You saw something with Daikenki? Cool stroy bro. Yes Daikenki uses it's things on it's arms as swords.

200px-Unova_Starter_Evolution_poster.jpg

Yes, that's the one I saw! How did you find a high quality picture of it?

^^I'm assuming this is why Daikenki's signature move is called Shell Blade.
BTW, thank you Zero for clearing that up for me.

Well, Oshawott can still use Shell Blade even though it doesn't have a sword- apparently it just uses the shell on its body.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah Oshawott, can, it's whole line uses the shell on it's body, but Daikenki uses it differently.

That just makes Daikenki ten times more cooler, I hope it gets a new sprite in the third version where one of its poses shows it wielding a sword.

Shellder can learn it too,and as far as I know he doesn't have a blade. I'm certain it's just the shell part that counts. Unless if Shellder is a cold-blooded murderer, and has a knife hidden under its shell, then we can safely say that. Or can we? (HypnoticLuxray shivers.)

Wow, daikenki looks really cool, where does he hide it? Oh who cares, when you look that beast when you have some you shouldn't care. Defiantly my pick now.

See those things on it's forelimbs that look like shells with two lines across the middle and the spike on top? The spike is the handle of the sword. Look closer at the left forelimb and you'll figure it out.
Unova_Starter_Evolution_poster.jpg

Ugh, Enbuoh is so freakin' ugly. >.> But that honestly makes me like Daikenki a bit more... :p
I still just can't get used to how different it looks than its predecessors. =/

Back