Finished The Resistance Game 1 - Spies Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Resistance Game 1 - Round 4

Something tells me no matter what team you suggest, it won't be approved, since people don't seem to trust you. :p If I had to guess, I'd say you were a spy, but I could definitely be wrong on that. I would suggest me, you, PMJ, Drohn, and Kecleon (starting to trust Keeper a little less, and Kecleon a little more). Figured I might as well suggest a team to get some discussion going in this dying thread.

Machamp The Champion said:
Something tells me no matter what team you suggest, it won't be approved, since people don't seem to trust you. :p If I had to guess, I'd say you were a spy, but I could definitely be wrong on that. I would suggest me, you, PMJ, Drohn, and Kecleon (starting to trust Keeper a little less, and Kecleon a little more). Figured I might as well suggest a team to get some discussion going in this dying thread.

I love how everytime, whenever you put suspicion on someone, you point out the obvious and have doubts in yourself. Makes me not trust because it's just backpedaling on yourself.

Aaaaaaaaaaand inactivity again.

Who are we waiting on? Porygon and TheGuy voted yes without making it obvious, but besides that everyone has voted (it's 5-5 right now IIRC). This game needs to keep moving or it will be closed. Just saying Celever, it shouldn't have to be the mod's responsibility to keep the game going; it should be the host's. ;)

This game should be scrapped and started over.

PMJ said:

I will do this after school, unless Drac posts a team, in which case I'll let his team get voted for, and then pick the majority in one direction in 3 days after he votes.

Also sorry MTC, sometimes I revive it, usually you do. >~> Thanks for doing it, though! :)

Celever said:
PMJ said:

I will do this after school, unless Drac posts a team, in which case I'll let his team get voted for, and then pick the majority in one direction in 3 days after he votes.

Also sorry MTC, sometimes I revive it, usually you do. >~> Thanks for doing it, though! :)

It's okay; no worries. :)

It seems like most people want to scrap this game and start a new one, but just in case, is there anyone that really wants this game to continue going? If not, I think it's fine to scrap it and start a new one.

Personally, I would like to play with the event cards from the original Resistance. They make it a lot easier to figure out who's a spy any who isn't, which seems to be this games current flaw: Everyone seems to be trusting different people, thus we can never agree on a mission.

I agree with starting again. This time with more ways to figure out who is who.

...Also, I want to know who the spies were. -.-

What about we just push through the next mission, regardless? We get to finish the game, at least, seeing as it is the final round, and we could even have a chance, albeit a small one, of actually winning! ;)

YES
Lets just finish this. Sticking around to wait for another mission just doesn't sound fun.

Rofl. xD YES. Let's see who's side the host is on. XD

Kecleon-X said:
What about we just push through the next mission, regardless? We get to finish the game, at least, seeing as it is the final round, and we could even have a chance, albeit a small one, of actually winning! ;)

Kecleon, weren't you the one who wanted to push through this mission? Dont bloody prolong the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back