RE: The Resistance Game 1 - Round 4

nah

Mission failed lol u suk Kecleon

TheGuy can pick a team now!

No computer = no flavour.

wait what
you disagree with Kecleon's TheGuy's unannounced team? (edited because oops)

He made a proposal a few days ago.

@WW: Initially just saying no was okay, but to make it easier for the host we agreed on colouring it; this will make it stand out more.

Drohn said:
He made a proposal a few days ago.

@WW: Initially just saying no was okay, but to make it easier for the host we agreed on colouring it; this will make it stand out more.

I'm OK with posts with only one word or sentence saying yes or no, but it was when people put an unnoticeable word in large post where the troubles came.

Thanks for the concerns though! ;p

My no on TheGuy's unannounced team was a poke at the fact that no matter the team we have, we always end up with no...

WanderingWolf said:
My no on TheGuy's unannounced team was a poke at the fact that no matter the team we have, we always end up with no...

I know. To speed this game along, I'm going to introduce a new rule:
You have 6 more teams to suggest. If by the 6th team you guys haven't agreed on a team, whatever the 6th person says goes.

Disclaimer: I am on my phone and I do not know who the 6th person from now is, and as such do not know if they are spies or resistance. I'm a firm believer in hosts never telling lies, too.

Instead of that you should just random. Org it to remove bias

Mission - TheGuy, Machamp the Champion, GM Draclord, PMJ, Drohn

/me waits for it to fail.

PMJ said:
Instead of that you should just random. Org it to remove bias

I just RANDOM.org'd it.

And I got 6.

So yeah, 6 turns and then whatever the 6th guy says goes...

No. It has Machamp and GM Draclord. GM Draclord is basically confirmed a spy.

I meant confirmed for myself, which makes me vote no.

The last person who can make a mission is WanderingWolf, I think. Not sure if TheGuy's counts towards those 6 missions. If not, then it's Drohn.

Ugh, I feel like at this rate, no mission is going to get approved. I'm going to vote yes to this, because I although I trust PMJ and Keeper more than TheGuy, I feel like some of their leads are incorrect, and I won't agree with them, so I think this is one of our best chances of getting a successful mission. I also know PMJ thinks I'm almost definitely a spy, so I doubt his mission will be one I agree with.

I am starting to trust Keeper a little less now. I don't like how he's agreeing to every mission, even ones he's not on. Although this would be a very obvious spy tell, and not something anyone would likely do if they were a spy, he may be a spy knowing that most of the resistance are onto him being a spy, so he doesn't want to give them any reads by approving or rejecting certain missions. I'm actually leaning towards the ladder of those two, since the former is also a bad thing for resistance to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back