The Pokemon Quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy

How much have I missed? o~o
The Plot:

You are a Pokemon in Pallet Town. You want to become the strongest Pokemon ever. But of course there will be challenges along. You want friends and enemies. And in order to become the strongest Pokemon ever, you have to have Pokemon Leader (you know, like gym leaders) Battles. But evil Pokemon are about. And the evil Pokemon Leader too. The evil Pokemon are part of a team called Team Meanies (yeah, I'll probably change the name). But you will have fun along the way. And level up too.

The Rules:
1. All Pokebeach rules apply.
2. Please don't god mod.
3. Make your post descriptive. They don't have to be a paragraph though. Just add details.
4. Where it says 'Did you read the rules?' put my favorite Pokemon.
5. When you pick what Pokemon you are, don't chose Slowpoke. Chose Slowbro or Slowking. (just an example)
6. If the Pokemon you want to be doesn't evolve until 55, it doesn't matter. You can still chose that Pokemon.

Application:
Username:
Pokemon:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Level (20-40):
Did you read the rules?:

Players:

Username: Snivylover555
Pokemon: Gardevior
Name: Crystal
Appearance: Crystal is blue (aka shiny) and where a Sapphire necklace. She always carries a bag. She also wears a hat all the time. She also wears a blue green bracelet.
Personality: Crystal is nice and smart. Shes friendly toward another Pokemon. But she is also very clumsy. And she always looks on the bright side. But when danger lurks she can pack a punch.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Calm Mind, Ice Punch
Level (20-40): 35

Username: LuckyPokeGirl
Pokemon: Feraligatr
Name: LPG
Appearance: Cute
Personality: Nice
Moves: Ice Fang, Dive, Crunch, Hyper Beam

Username: Eevon
Pokemon: Slowking
Name: Buckley
Appearence: Just a normal Slowking, only his ruff's green instead of red.
Personality: Kind-hearted and very smart. He's also easily distracted.
Moves: Psychic, Brine, Surf, Flamethrower
Level (20-40): 37

sername: Shiny Umbreon
Pokemon: Umbreon
Name: Midnight
Appearance: Midnight just looks like a normal Umbreon, except he has sky blue rings on his body. (aka shiny)
Personality: Doesn't talk much and tends to be aggresive at times.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Toxic, Confuse Ray
Level: (20-40): 30

Username: ZSL
Pokemon: Skuntank
Name: Lilly (fitting, huh?)
Appearance: Lilly looks almost like a normal Skuntank, but she has sharper and longer claws. Her fur is also very soft to the touch and she is very fluffy.
Personality: Hot-tempered, like a normal Skuntank, though not quick to spray. More than likely, she'll claw at you. Though, she is a very kind and protecting friend when you get to know her really well.
Moves: Flamethrower, Toxic, Slash, and Acid Spray

Username: Ice_Master
Pokemon: Zoroark
Name: Piper( like from Charmed. P-eye-per)
Appearance: Very slim and neat. Her fur is a bright purpleish-blue(Shiny). Her claws are a little shorter than a normal Zoroark. She has that "athletic" look to her. She wears only a small belt that can carry items, money, and other useful things.
Personality: She is very kind, But it is extremely hard to earn her full trust. She loves her quiet time. When she is hurt(Emotionaly) she can become very violent. Other than that she is the regular "Sweetheart".
Moves: Night Daze, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower,Protect

Username: SlashinZangoose
Pokemon: Mightyena
Name: Shade
Appearance: Like a regular Mighyena should look
Personality: Shade is a loner. He puts himself away from larger groups, so he doesn't work well with others.
Moves: Night Slash, Howl, Slash, Crunch
Level (20-40): 36

Username: PokePoke33
Pokemon: Staraptor
Name: Sakura
Appearance: Sakura is shiny and wears a watch on her foot.
Personality: Sakura is a sweet Pokemon but very shy. She's smart and kind, with wisdom. She can battle hard, but talk soft. Her voice is very quiet.
Moves: Close Combact, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Quick Attack.
Level (20-40): 36

Username: Culex77
Pokemon: Blaziken
Name: Ifrit
Appearance: He looks like most Blaziken excpet he's a dark shade of red and yellow(shiny) and wares a white scarf around his neck as a memory of his father.
Personality: Kind heart twords others and has a burining passion for battling of any kind and will fight against any foe no matter how strong they are.
Moves: Fire Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Acrobatics, Swords Dance
Level (20-40): 38

Username: MrGatr
Pokemon: Gallade
Name: Bladz
Appearance: Bladz has black where there is white on a normal Gallade, and he has purple instead of green.
Personality: Bladz doesn't talk very much, but when he does, he is muttering under his breath. He has a dirty mouth(I will not post the words). He enjoys reading and drawing in his free time. He always is will to assist anyone for any reason.
Moves:
Future sight.
Level (20-40):39

Have fun!​

The two new members:

Username: Eevon
Pokemon: Slowking
Name: Buckley
Appearence: Just a normal Slowking, only his ruff's green instead of red.
Personality: Kind-hearted and very smart. He's also easily distracted.
Moves: Psychic, Hydro-Cannon, Surf, Flamethrower
Level (20-40): 37

Username: Shiny Umbreon
Pokemon: Umbreon
Name: Midnight
Appearance: Midnight just looks like a normal Umbreon, except he has sky blue rings on his body. (aka shiny)
Personality: Doesn't talk much and tends to be aggresive at times.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Toxic, Confuse Ray
Level: (20-40): 30

Sorry 'bout postin' like that. My stupid DSi won't let me edit my first post. So I'll edit it tomorrow.

Okay added LPG and ZSL to list. For a total of five people.

START!:

"Okay, lets make sure everything is here. My hat, bag, necklace, bracelet...Yep. Okay, time to go out for our adventure!" a Gradevior said walking out of her house.
Outside, there are houses everywhere. Trees and gardens are scattered. It's a beautiful sunny day.
"Okay everyone, get up and walk outside. Its a beautiful day." she said.

Okay so post waking up and well ya know, go outside. Where it starts. Kay?

"Noooo... not... getting... upp," Lilly moans, still laying down with her eyes sealed shut, and pushing her tail over her face.

Piper awoke from a nightmare that consited of a Lucario making her eat vegetables.

"Ewww..."

She walks over to a large mirror and sees a Lucario staring back at her...After a dream she tend to turn into other pokemon. A drak cloud of mist surrounded her and she became herself again. A Zoroark. She picks up a large brush and starts to groom her fur. She puts her utility belt on and walks outside...

"Days like this make me want to turn into a Bulbasaur."

Piper loved Sunny days. She was ready for her journy.

"Everyone, please wake up!" Gradevior said. "We need to talk outside please! I need to tell you all something! So hurry up!"
Gradevior paced back and forward. She was panicking.
"So please get up!"
"Hey hey, calm down. They'll get up in due time." a Butterfree said.
"I know I know I know."
Gradevior saw a Zoroak.
"Oh hey Piper! One down a couple more to go."
"Calm down girl." Butterfree said.

Gradevior walked up to Lilly.
"Look, this is for a reason. So you can either be nicer to me or leave!"
"Girl calm down already. Gosh, so much for looking at the bright side." Butterfree said.
"Do you understand, Lilly?!"

Midnight was sleeping soundly in his patch of grass. That is, Until he heard the screams of a restless Pokemon. "Who what where?" Midnight murmerd as he got up from his grass patch. He made sure his fur was okay and ate some Oran Berry's real quick. Then got out of the tall grass and streched his body. That feels good... He then saw who made those distressed sounds. Crystal the Gardevior. Midnight walked over to see her.
"What's up Crystal?"

Piper noticed that Crystal was really upset over somthing...

Hmm wonder what it is?

She wondered. She thought it was probably somthing related to the Journy.

"Good!"
Gradevior walks away and starts pacing again. Butterfree then flew over to Lilly.
"Sorry about that. She tends to be pushy. Oh by the way my names Daisy."
"Daisy, stop talking and get everyone else here, please."
"Yeah, once again, I'm sorry about that."
"Oh hello Midnight! Glad to see you're up."

Lilly nods to Daisy and shakes the dust out of her fur. "Mmm... I'm hungry..." she sighs.

"Hmm....Where is everyone else! Ah everyone is late!" Crystal said pacing.
"If you're hungry why don't you go back inside your house and get something from your fridge. I can distract Crystal if needed.
"Oh LPG your here too! Great!" Crystal exclaimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back