The New Spelling and Grammar Rankings System: Check last post for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The New Spelling and Grammar Rankings System

You don't have to hate the forums of over this. :/
We're just discussing. We're not mad at eachother. We're disappointed with the system. :)

Well I don't like this stuff at all ,I mean whats the point of this when u guys are gettin into huge aurguments about this system wich im sayin right now and I don't care if I get in trouble this system is makin alot of people feel like retards and the system person to pokebeach forum has reached a new low and now the forums arent fun to be on cuz of this crud,now wpm and his news is awesome but the beach forums SUCK!

THe system works fine, it doesn't fail. the peopel who don't use the system correctly are the failures. If you're all complaining about how no-one uses the system correctly, at least make an effort to :

A) Stop complaining, we dont care much.

B) Make sure you are too usign it correctly

C) If someone gives you a bad rep unfaily for no reason, PM that member to politely ask them why, or PM a mod if you're that bothered. Not that they care much, if you're lucky they might help.

D) Tell other people to use the system for its proper purposes, ratehr than telling people who dont care, and aren't really involved.

The system works fine. Its you that fails (not directed at anyone personally)

luckyluigi7 said:
Listen to Fridge. He knows best.

Apparantly I know best, so yar :p

Wow, this was the most insightful comment all day! Thanks. :p

Listen to Fridge. He knows best. :)

Yeah um… I would like to report Noobnerd for abusing the system.
He said "Hi lion king", so yeah...

But, Noobnerd's a staff member. He can abuse the system if he wants, right?

Isn't a mod not supposed to abuse power?

It sets a bad example among the members.

Noobnerd's just playing around. Mods don't have to be strict ALL the time...most of the time they can have fun...without going overboard, that is

dustinmoe said:
Well I don't like this stuff at all ,I mean whats the point of this when u guys are gettin into huge aurguments about this system wich im sayin right now and I don't care if I get in trouble this system is makin alot of people feel like retards and the system person to pokebeach forum has reached a new low and now the forums arent fun to be on cuz of this crud,now wpm and his news is awesome but the beach forums SUCK!
Then leave.

Lion king you're reporting a good rep? ._.

I can't be bothered by saying "wow your spelling and grammar are good" and all that. Obviously if I'm giving a positive, it means you're good. However, if I gave you a positive if your grammar and spelling were bad, then... I wouldn't call it abuse even, I would just say lolwut.

Anyones giving a positive rep means your good in grammar, the stuff they stay after is just a comment :D

No offense Noobnerd, but I would rather my rep be about spelling and grammar, not about Saying "Hi".

@ Andyman no that is just abusing it, even if you give a positive does not mean you can post a spam rep.

Sweet Dawn said:
Noobnerd's just playing around. Mods don't have to be strict ALL the time...most of the time they can have fun...without going overboard, that is

Sure I'm all for fun , but it shouldn't break the rules.
If mods don't follow the rules and get away with it.
Then why should we get in trouble , it seems a little hypocritical.

I don't want to hear any more complaints about whether the system is good or not. It's staying for now. Please only report people giving negative reps with stupid comments.

Is there any real reason for positive reps? I mean you could just have negative side because that's the purpose right, to motivate people into using correct grammar. I mean it's ok to have a positive side but it's easy enough to just have negatives right? Also is spamming a reason to give a bad rep?

Hello,I would like to report:Fire Mew.He posted a negative most likely because I helped Noobnerd explain to him how is clan would not work.When he gave me a negative,he didn't tell me what was wrong with my grammar.

Phoenix- In general, i see that you have good grammar. Alhough i did see a you, you're error in the post you told fire mew though :p.

Was FancyDanceLudico banned because of spelling/grammar or spam? Because his spelling/grammar wasn't TOO bad...

P.S. If he's temp-banned for spelling this person should be Perma-Banned
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=11892

Sweet Dawn said:
So you are saying he can be above the law and therefore all mods can and we members can not, great system

Please do not put words into our mouths, Capt. Penguin, that was not a mod that said that, that is the viewpoint of another member and I can assure you that none of us believe that we're "above the rules" that goes for TC members, strategists, mods, admins, we all know we have to follow the rules to be taken seriously.

And if all mods did was lock threads and reprimand people, then they'll be like robots. At least when they drop you a weird comment, it just means they want to have some fun. Mods are people, they have every right to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back