The Naptime Thread

Ever since I started work, on weekdays I've been falling asleep by midnight, and waking up at either 4:30 or 5:30 a.m. (which is when I need to be up for work). On weekends, I'm normally asleep by 2 a.m., and awake by 10 a.m. Before I had a job (and after I graduated from highschool) I would often stay awake until anywhere from 2 to 5 a.m., and wake up at 12 p.m. or later (how lazy!). I could never fall asleep before midnight before I got my job, so now it feels weird to be able to say I can.

I try not to nap, but work tires me out a lot so I've been taking naps when I get home (at least once a week). Napping always makes me feel incredibly groggy and cranky, which is the exact opposite effect napping should have. Instead of naps recharging my batteries, I'm left in a state of rage just because I fell asleep. It's very aggravating. D:

got woken up at 5AM this morning.. PST.. why am i still awake???

going to bed. might stay up browsing on my phone tho

how do some of you manage it with only five or six hours? :S i got about six and a half hours one day, and i was SO burned out the next day...i could barely take it. :[

anyway, i personally sleep from about 11ish to 6:20ish during the week, and only a few times has it fluctuated from that. i used to have a bit of a problem getting up and being awake, but i actually found getting up a little early (and not hitting that snooze button!) helps me a bit in the mornings. i usually hit the rack at 10:30 or so, and as such it takes me about anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes to fall asleep. i don't mind a whole lot though, as i really enjoy that extra time just dedicated to relaxing.

on weekends, i go to bed at 11/12ish and wake up at around 8:30 both days. it's quite a bit less sleep than most other posters, but it's probably because i don't really need to "make up" (if you can at all) sleep. i have a nice, balanced sleep schedule. =)

during breaks, i usually end up going to bed anywhere from midnight to three and get up around ten. it's not bad either, except when i stay up a bit tooo late.

until very recently, i only rarely took naps during the day. however, sometimes after swim practice i find myself pretty sleepy, and about once a week i take an hour-ish nap. i kinda feel like its a waste of time, but i still enjoy sleeping so i cant complain too much about it.

I usually get to bed around 10:30-11 and up by 6:50'ish. My job is usually tiring so I make sure I get enough sleep the night before; especially if I know the next day will be super busy.

I usually take naps but I like Sunday naps a lot.

Go to school (7:45AM). 7-8 hours.
Come home(4:00). Play an hour of games/browse internet.
Nap. 2-3 hours.
Wake up. Play games browse internet, do any home/coursework
Watch TV
Wake up. Eat. (30 min)
Go to bed. (Around 8:00PM)
Wake up at 4:30. Play games and whatnot.
Nap. (30 minutes)
Wake up. Get stuff ready for school.

Weekends I usually head to bed in the early hours of the morning and wake up sometime around 2-3-4:00PM.
On a weekday I usually get around 9 and a half hours of sleep. Weekends about half the day, maybe more.
Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to post my day.

I go to bed 11 - 11:30 ish at night. Then wake up a 6:20 on school days. On weekends I won't get up until maybe 10:00. My record is probubly a day and 2 hours. Yeah, a entire day. I can never take naps though. For some reason I just can't fall asleep.

I get about 10 hours of sleep a night. No, i'm not lucky. My parents won't let me stay up past 9:00. (Though I often do anyways.)
I get ten hours every day. Period. (Cmon, im not even in Junior High yet.)

I got so much sleep yesterday which was needed because I'm still trying to get well.

dmaster out.

I love to sleep! I think I am some kind of "Thin Snorlax" because I sleep a lot!
Now, I started working, and next month the university classes will start, my sleep routine will be shorter, but in normal situations, I sleep 10 or 11 hours a day.
It's fun, because I can realize some things better, than when I'm awaken. One time, I made a TCG combo when I was sleeping. I woke up fastly, wrote it down and came back to sleep. Sounds strange, but I know I'm strange! :p

Back