Pokemon The Most Forgotten Pokémon

Actually, I think I haven't REALLY forgotten any Pokémon. If I see a picture of any Pokémon, I would most likely recognize it. :p

I often forget about Exeggcute and Exeggutor and when I see them in my box or Pokedex I just look at them thinking "Wow, they are so cool! I need to train mine!" and then I never get around to it..

How about Corsola? I've never really thought about it much, it's always been a pokemon I've never really looked at at all. I'd say a Sinnoh pokemon, but I was never a huge fan of D/P so it wouldn't really be fair.

I always seem to forget about Ledyba, or however it is spelled. I just can't seem to ever remember it.

I forget about Spinda and Dunsparce - probably because of the lack of them in the anime. (Horrible reason to forget, I know, but I memorize Pokemon based on the anime for some reason.)

I just saw a Vigoroth in Black 2 and remembered how cool it was again. I used to be so obsessed with it and I completely forgot it existed.

For me a Pokemon I tend to forget... Damn, what is it's name? Oh, yeah, Carnivine. Usually one-form Pokemon are the ones I forget.

I don't forget that much Pokemon. I just love 'em all, it's hard for me to forget any. :D

mastermagpie said:
Many Pokémon get forgotten over time, whether it be by their appalling typing or their boring looks. So, in this thread we remember the forgotten and try and figure out what went wrong.

My first thought is Masquerain; It has pretty much one of the worst type combos and pitiful stats. Plus, I can't remember the last time I saw one in the wild!

EDIT: Also, Lumineon and Finneon. They look nice and all but they are just utterly useless in combat... Plus they're not the easiest Pokémon to find... I think they just disappear into the generic fish Pokémon catagory.

I have used Masquerain with great success. It's a nice quiver dance and baton pass user in UU/RU/NU :) I also love the design of him, especially his shiny forme.

I kind of keep forgetting about the Sentret line and the many forgettable Hoenn Pokemon such as Chimecho, Solrock and partially Zangoose.

I always forget about Snubbull and Granbull until I battle a trainer that has one in HGSS. Then I think, "Oh yeah, those exist. I forgot."

I don't forget any of them. That's the silly thing about me. Putting X and Y aside since all of them have not been revealed yet, I just remember all 643 Pokémon. I'm shocked people actually forget some of them

Bob Ishtar said:
I'd have to say Kricketune. I have never heard any one talk about that pokemon.

A solid member of my Team Mustache!

Anyway.. forgettable.. um.. I love Gulpin and always remember corsola for being so bland.. I'd say fearow and surskit.

I always remember all in fact before DP i had them memorized by pokedex order then i stopped caring.
-_-
Oh and Muk and Swalot are awesome if you use them correctly.

I'm telling you guys, It's quilfish. It would be corsola too if it weren't for Misty having one.

I've forgotten Pikachu a few times. Not even kidding. Pikachu is my least favorite Pokémon of all and I tend to try and forget he exists as much as possible.

191.png

When was the last time you thought about this guy? Chances are it was a while ago.
236.png
237.png

I always forget about these guys, even when I'm thinking about Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan.
298.png

Another one I always have to be reminded of. It flew under the radar a bit being one of the only two gen 3 Pokemon related to older Pokemon in any way.
548.png

I can't even remember the name of this one. And that's saying something, for me at least. I literally cannot even think of this dude's name.

Back