The most epic fail of all anti-Pokemon articles... Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....just...wow. This lady is sheltered. I'm not saying God is important, but anything can be seen as a crescent shape. OMG a banana! Time to sue Chiquita for the similar appearance of a Muslim moon!

LOL!!!!!
What kind of problems does this person have?!(The person who wrote this.)
I'll see all of my fellow Pokémon fans in heck! This is what we get for liking it!

I wanted to laugh at the link, but I couldn't.

Honestly, I get why people would be concerned over something that defies religion, but this is beyond ridiculous. Not one fact (Pikachu was even spelled incorrectly) was actually really true that supported the argument.

Pokemon is one of the most popular Japanise animations or “Hentai”. It concerns a group of teenage human “Pokemon-Hunters” or “Pokemaniacs” and their adventures in Pokemon-land populated by fictional creatures called Pokemen (pronounced Pokey-Men) .
This person doesn't even understand what in the world Hentai is in the first place. You can search Wikipedia on Pokemon and they do a much better explanation than this piece of garbage.

These kids are on a mission to collect and “evolve” every single type of Pokemon in order to become the most feared Pokeomon-Hunter in the land. That’s right: Evolve!

An image of Picachu “Evolving”, from the Pokemon TV Hentai series. Whe this show was first broadcast in Japan, many kids had violent convulsions. The Pokemon-people said it was just “epilepsy”, but knowing what I know now about this show I suspect that it was demonic posession.
This pretty much shows how bad this person had no idea what was going on. Honestly, what really caused the seizures was the banned Porygon show, infamous for its flashing colors. Most kids watch the show in a dark room too. Not only that, Pikachu wasn't "evolving" but using an attack. Fail.

Picacu: pictured above is one of the most popular Poke-men in the series. Most characters have humorous names. This character’s name comes from Piko (meaning small) and “Choo”, the sound one makes when sneezing. Pikachu’s is uncannily similar to Disney’s more wholesome “Winnie the Pooh”. I wonder if Fran Posner is aware that a Japanise company is attempting to pirate her original characters?
They rhyme. What's next? If I made a name that rhymed with "orange," should the fruit company sue me? Besides, even Wikipedia made a better reason (and more likely to be the right one.
Wikipedia said:
The name is a portmanteau of the Japanese words pikapika, an onomatopoeia for electric sparkling, and chū, which is the Japanese onomatopoeia for a mouse's squeak.

Alakazam: Spoon-bending occultist Uri Geller allegedly paid millions of dollars to have the Pokemon company include his likeness in their products. I’m sure I need not remind you of the danger of the occult - it’s the fastest route to hell. Children are encouraged to study occult techniques in order to win the most game-points.
Lies. He sued them. He didn't pay them.

These are only a tiny subset of the evil characters that are clearly intended to corrupt children. Recently I discovered that many of these monsters had been included in a game, marketed by a Nintendo subsidiary called “Game Freak”.
They made Yoshi games too. Does that make Yoshi a demon?
That night I set fire to all those Pokemon products. I wouldd sooner cut my own eye out than offer my dear sweet niece such satanic trash. I think this year I shall give her a collection of Jack Chick tracts instead. I just know she will thank me.
If you guys who Jack Chick is, you'll immediately know that either this person was kidding, or is a complete idiot. I don't know where you got this Krucifer, but this was a great find. It is indeed an epic fail.

This is obviously a joke. The people who are believing it are the ones epic failing right now...

The Jigglypuff part was pretty funny, though.

I attempted to leave a reply... It won't show up. XD

I tried to leave it again, and it says "whoops! looks like you already said that!".

Oh well. The article is still an epic fail.

JUst because people were talking about anything loking like the moon...

"I shut my curtains at night and never go out, because I know the moon is luring me away from god. I never write the letter 'C' down, because it looks like the moon."

Obviously, the thought process of this person is similar to that stated above. Although you would think it was extreme, I think metapod being a moon is just as extreme, if not more.

You can never bash someone for what they believe in, but I am 300% sure that many religious christians wuoldn't take such an extreme view. OH NOES I CAN@T LOOK ATZ TEH METAPOD !!!!! Is not the way most ordianry people, religius or not, look at things.

And on top of that, the fact that muslims owrship the moon isn't 100% accurate. They don't see it as a god, IIRC.

The person who wrote this did zero research, which is probably a result of being completely Sheltered for their whole life. They have proven to know nothing about other religions, science, or even sanity.

The author blamed the most innocent things on the devil, claiming them to be luring Kids away from god. If they see that as true, then for them, the following list should be true:

- Walking out the house is bad because you may see the sun or moon and worship them.
- Keeping 2 pets is bad, because they may argue and there may be violence and stuff, and then you could be influenced.
- Communicating with others is dangerous, for you may have a ifght with them.
- All people who wear pink t-shirts and sing songs are <cencored>
- Sneezing is bad because you may think of Pikachu, and then resort to violence....

The list of insanely stupid ideas goes on.

Am I bashing for what this person believes in? No. Really, this kind of stuff is not genuinely accepted as being normal. I am pretty sure that finding fault with every innocent guesture of anything is not what christianity, or any religion is about.

And with that, I pronounce this article:

Fail.

This thread is a little sensitive. I suggest it should be closed as it involves metapods and religions.

"The Pokeyman cardgame was invented by such a possessed individual, Ghengis Khan Junior. He formed these “magical” cards during history’s most darkest of rituals when America and England, in an attempt to save all of Asia, were dropping nuclear bombs on Peking and Toronto. In nearby Bankhok, Japan’s capitol city, several hundred children (666 to be precise) were gathered together and used as etheral sustenance for the dark lord of Asia–Abazagorath, who eternally thirsts for the blood of unbaptized children. Their life-force was drained and was used to create the 666 Pokeyman cards … coincidence?! When your child is possessed, there is a chance that their soul could be replaced by one of these forlorn and abandoned children’s souls. It’s sad, really."

"If you spell ‘Pokeyman’ backwards you get ‘namyekop.’ It is not yet fully understood the significance of this daemon Namyekop, but he is the lord of the colours pink and yellow–Pokeyman colours! Hardly a fluke of coincidence. Our Christian experts have banned all yellow and pink things since this discovery in 1947. Look around your homes and workplaces, friends, and see for yourself just how far this evil has infiltrated your home and daily lives. Namyekop is everywhere!"

loooooooool

Well, those paragraphs were ridiculous. ._.

It must be a joke. Seriously, it has to be.
I'm sure that nobody really thinks like that, right?

Pink and yellow are evil!!! =O

Lol Pokeymen. This article is probably the poorest written of all Pokemon-hate articles I've read. The comic book store argument is fail, the Metapod and Pooh thing is stupid, and hentai?! No. Just plain no. Good find, but it wasted my time to read it.

dmaster out.

LOL, I actually DID leave a remark! If anyone scrolls down towards the bottom, you can see it! It's the big long one written by "The Power of Three" (What? I used my username! XD)

This fails. If this person thinks Metapod looks like the moon, hows about Lunatone?

Diamondmaster! Rofl! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
That's a good point though.

This person thinks thaat because over 100 people had seizures at the same time in Japan, they were all possessed. (This was true, there were over 100 seizures, read in Ripley's believe it or Not!). It was really all just because blue and red lights were flashing intermitently.

Valk said:
That dude is a (excuse my half french) person.

I know what you mean.

>.>
<.<

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD IN MY COMMENT ABOUT THAT ARTICLE!

LOL, he thinks Pikachu is evolving... XD LOL

They also have a "God's Hitlist" on the site, where they have Barack "The Muslim" Obama. They also believe all Democrats are evil because only Republicans tend to believe in the Bible. Hence why Hillary Clinton and a few others are on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back