The most epic fail of all anti-Pokemon articles... Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon is one of the most popular Japanise animations or “Hentai”.
If this person saw Pokemon hentai, that might explain their views on how evil Pokemon are. XD

Wow. That was hilarious. Not one part of that is mildly correct.

Metapod, the super-mega-rare muslim Pokemon, and Jigglypuff, the gay activist. XD

This can be misleading. From both sides.

Clearly, the author of this article and most of the people that commented on his posts are fanatics of Jesus Christ. However, one must understand that most people that have a religion aren't like this. I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't believe in all this. The superhero thing is ridiculous, and so is Metapod. I'm just trying to say that you guys also should have respect for other's who aren't mad over Jesus.

Noobnerd said:
This can be misleading. From both sides.

Clearly, the author of this article and most of the people that commented on his posts are fanatics of Jesus Christ. However, one must understand that most people that have a religion aren't like this. I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't believe in all this. The superhero thing is ridiculous, and so is Metapod. I'm just trying to say that you guys also should have respect for other's who aren't mad over Jesus.

Mathew, Mark, Luke and John, protecting Gotham City from the hands of EVIL!

Lol but naw. This is just hilarious. I especially loved the whole "Caterpie EVOLVING, that's right, EVOLVING into Metapod" bit. That's not exactly "evolving" as in, Darwinian Evolution - like the author claimed. Umm... Look at Caterpillars...

Right. It was very poorly researched. I just wish people would stop looking for evil in things. God is apparently is meant to show us the right path - As in, don't go searching, do what you think is right and worship God and everything should be fine. (If you believe in Christianity) Many of these ideas are just absurd. Does that mean that nights with Crescent moons are bad?

Makes for a good read though.

This is a joke, you guys are aware of that right?

"Metapod: is one of the rarest and most powerful Pokemons. It is surely no coincidence that it is crescent shaped, like the crescent-moon the Muslims worship. This is burka-clad pokeman is an advert for children to turn away from Jesus Christ, as the player who can evolve the most Pokemons into Islamofascist Metapods is at an advantage."

If it hadn't been for that paragraph (particularly the first sentence), I might have believed it too. But you can tell it's simply trying too hard from the first sentence.

Nice find though Krucifier XD

"Metapod: is one of the most powerful Pokemons"

This was just hillarious. The person who wrote this did no research, and is a weird bimbo. They didn't even understand what pokemon was, what evolving was, and got almost every single aspect of it wrong. It was quite funny. I love the pic of pikachu, 'evolving'.

This is very clearly a joke "demonic posetion"? I don't think so. Epilepsy has nothing to do with the exorcist :p

Also, on a side note, for peopel who thought it was a serious article, I am a religious Jew, and pokemon has not once made me delve from my religion, or away from God. This really is a bunch of baloney. I cracked up at the jigglypuff text. Metapod was also amusing.

/me adds this to the most epic threads thread.

Krucifier said:
That's not exactly "evolving" as in, Darwinian Evolution - like the author claimed. Umm... Look at Caterpillars...

IMO,the one who made pokemon meant it to be "growth" but it used the word evolve, which turns out a whole lot meaning. The first generation of pokemon to me was meant as if they were animals. There are on the edge of extinction(lapras), commonly saw(ratatta), and even being copied(mewtwo). However slowly Pokemon started to go its own path, which i don't find it amusing anymore.

Jigglypuff:
"The only pokeman to be “gay” and “out”" Are you saying that other Pokemon are gay, just not publicly gay?

"Jigglypuff’s trademark move is to sing songs which entice characters into a drug-like trance of sexual debauchery. This ultra-liberal pokeman says “It’s Okay to be Gay”." Do I really need to say anything?

What a weirdo.

Actually I believe you could be less convinced on it's seriousness when they claim superheroes are perverts, and completely understand the fact it's a joke when they think pokemon are pokey-men. :p

For the record, I am Christian, but I still think a lot of those are way out of line.

Jigglypuff the "gay" and "out" Pokemon that puts people into a drug-illlict-like state? Uh.....this is poorly researched. All they are doing is falling asleep. Is there something evil with sleep? NO.

Metapod the ultra-rare and powerful Pokemon based around a Muslim worship? Go look at cucoons (sp?) and get back to me on the whole, "They are shaped that way because of Muslim beliefs."

Pikachu trying to be a Pooh-Bear? Ugh, it is a mouse, hello. Don't even know where they got the idea that it looked like a bear.

Also, evolving isn't really like the evolution theory that Darwin thought. (Which, for the record, I don't believe.) Evolving in the Pokemon world is more like growing up. In the Evolution theory, it takes Millions of years for this to happen. In Pokemon? Less than a month, and that is almost the case in all three areas of Pokemon. Only the Anime may take longer than a month to evolve.

Caterpie is a good example of the "Growing Up" theory I mentioned. A normal butterfly goes through all the stages a Butterfree dies. You will find that a lot of Pokemon really just look like a bigger version of their Pre-Evos.

Sorry, but until I see a Pokemon that goes from monkey to human-like creature, I'm not going to go all that against Pokemon.

Well this guy clearly had a very poor knowledge on pokemon.... although I do agree to some extent. I myself am a christian. Even thought there is only a little bit of violence in pokemon it still is putting some bad stuff in young children's minds. And that bit is all I think is true about what was aid about pokemon. Although I will leave myself ipen for some evidence of his theory.

Fridge said:
^Newdude, Risu and Xander are gonna launch a protest march :O

Fridge, don't tarnish the reputations of our good members with crap like that. >:[

As for the article, I stopped reading after the first paragraph when I realized that it was going to be full of them same old fallacious "arguments" that all "POKEMON MAKES CHILDREN Stolen BABIES" articles have. >_>

I'm going to scan it for good lines, though. :p

I'm a bit surprised at the date of the article, though. Usually you see these kinds of things written around 2000 or so, but this one is dated 2006. Still a bit old, though.

Blue Thunder said:
I'm a bit surprised at the date of the article, though. Usually you see these kinds of things written around 2000 or so, but this one is dated 2006. Still a bit old, though.

I didn't even look at the date of the article... You're right, though. How can people be this delusional nowadays? AND KNOW HOW TO RUN THEIR OWN WEBSITE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back