The Most Embarasing Thing Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmaster said:
Umm, I guess I asked out this girl at Lunch three years ago in front of a lot of people and she said no. That was just...dumb.

dmaster out.

Why would anyone turn you down? You are dmaster. Master of all. She just didn't realize your mastery of D's.

My most embarrassing moment would be... I don't know. Anytime I spaz, and people don't laugh. Which is a lot.

sturtle said:
Why would anyone turn you down? You are dmaster. Master of all. She just didn't realize your mastery of D's.

lol

Just because I have a cool handle online doesn't mean I'm cool and awesome irl...

dmaster out.

'-' that is interesting.
For a emberrasing moment was when i didnt recongize Zyflair on the chat '-'

this happens on multiple occasions. I stand up in class to say something witty, and either its not funny, or I start stuttering for whatever reason and no one laughs because it takes me 3 minutes to say the sentence.

I made a thread here that made me sound like a whiny, overdramatic *****. I deleted it from shame.

Please, use different terminology in the future. omahanime

An embarassing thing for me is that I actually read all the posts and am now posting myself :/

You're basing that off League and playing TCG, not everything else like school lol.

dmaster out.

I try my best to avoid embarrassing moments in real life. Of course, I can't control what others do, so my embarrassing moments mostly come from other people putting me on spotlight, like in the middle of class or something. I don't have any standout embarrassing moment otherwise.

Hm...Most embarrassing moments are long forgotten after they happen. But for me, I was playing theorymon with my friends after the last pre release. I must have been partially spaced out cause when I came up with an idea and said it all excitedly, my friends look at me odd for a moment and reply: "Dude, (insert name) just said that!"

It was embarrassing because I apparently wasn't paying attention.

my friends gave me two lv. x's to ask out two girls. over text. it SUCKED. and continues to suck. whatevs.

(vulpix yolk gave me a skymin, donqueen14 gave me a tangrowth)

dmaster said:
Umm, I guess I asked out this girl at Lunch three years ago in front of a lot of people and she said no. That was just...dumb.

dmaster out.

man, I would date you like CRAZY.

But you're a..guy...you know what n/m no comment lol.

I'm trying to think about more moments. I guess it was when this one dude said I play Pokemon to this crowd of around 10+. I just got so frozen I couldn't say anything but my friend helped me (albiet he told a guy who told this particular guy _-_).

dmaster out.

LORDY JONES said:
my friends gave me two lv. x's to ask out two girls. over text. it SUCKED. and continues to suck. whatevs.

(vulpix yolk gave me a skymin, donqueen14 gave me a tangrowth)

man, I would date you like CRAZY.

So you got two free cards and the possibility of going out with two girls? Where's the bad part? ;)

hoop hoop hoop,
hatedisc

Lmao when I got one wrong on a Science Test for not spelling a word correctly.

I spelt Erosion as Erosio and I got it wrong. :(

I was playing "Guess that Beanie Baby" with my friends, and one of them was named "Diddly." We had just done "Bilbo"so I shouted at the top of my lungs a rather innapropriate combintion of the two. Every one at the party upstairs HEARD.

Bulbabuddy said:
I was playing "Guess that Beanie Baby" with my friends, and one of them was named "Diddly." We had just done "Bilbo"so I shouted at the top of my lungs a rather inappropriate combination of the two. Every one at the party upstairs HEARD.

That is funny. Although at the time, I bet it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back