The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rosamingo

Umm...By rosa do you mean the flower or the color? I thought you meant the color D:

Anyways, I really like it. It looks cute and cool at the same time :O

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rosamingo

@LillipupFTW: Thanks :D

@AllInAPackage: Hardly lol. Plus, I technically made a stork Pokemon in the Ongan Region.
There is already a evolution to Thundamental, Shockamental.

@Gleafeon: I meant the color. Thanks! I appreciate it :D

I must apologize. As I said before, from now until late October, I will be pretty busy. Plus, I am starting to have to take care of taxes as well as attend meetings so my free time has been limited severely.

In addition, there won't be any new updates on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday since I will be out traveling for the weekend. I will be traveling back to Hiroshima with some of my friends. It will be my 6th time in the city so I will be acting a tour guide though I gotta prepare a schedule ><

Since I missed yesterday's update, here are two new Pokemon updates! Today's new Pokemon is the Noise Pokemon, Trumonet and the Thunder Cloud, Stratics.
howlermonekyevo11DEV.png

#025 Trumonet
Japanese Name: ソウササル (Sousasaru)
The Noise Pokemon
Type: Normal/Sound
Color: Green
Ability: Sound Proof
Height: 3'7
Weight: 43 lbs.
Evolves from: Primaria at level 20
Evolves into: Bandaboom at level 38

Trumonet is the Noise Pokemon. It is a dual Norma/Sound type Pokemon and has the ability Soundproof. It evolves Primaria at level 20 and evolves into Bandaboom at level 38.

Trumonet is very territorial. It will constantly scream and blow the trumpets on its cheeks if anyone comes within its territory. It will then attack if the noise it makes does not scare away intruders. It can make over 3,000 sounds from its body.

Trumonet is based off a Howler Monkey. Its English name comes from Trumpet and monkey. Its English name comes from sou (boisterous) and saru (monkey).

electriccloudDEV.png

#101 Stratics
Japanese Name: ハンライ (Hanrai)
The Thunder Cloud Pokemon
Type: Electric/Dark
Color: Black
Ability: Levitate
Height: 1'6
Weight: .0007
Evolves into: ?

Stratics is the Thunder Cloud Pokemon. It is a dual Electric/Dark type Pokemon and has the ability Levitate. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

It is know to drift along with storm clouds where it absorbs heat and converts it to energy. It is a very mellow and carefree personality; prone to drifting aimlessly then violence. However, if this Pokemon is startled or threatened, it will unleash a barrage of lighting strikes around its body.

Stratics is based off a thunder cloud. Its English name comes from Stratus (cloud) and static. Its Japanese name comes from fu (a way to say "float"), and rai or "lighting".

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon. I promise I will release it. Please guess what form and types it could possibly be. Also, don't forget to comment how you liked Trumonet and Stratics!
shasshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Trumonet and Stratics

So cool! Thanks for the awesome! The shadow looks like a tentacle monster?

Looks like Esplast gets an evolution! :D
I really like how Bandaboom's evolutions are designed leading up to him!
And Stratics is just down right cute! :p

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Yeah looks like it!

@LillipupFTW: Well, I am not sure about i being awesome but thanks. I am glad you like them!

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Haha you have good eyes! I am glad you like that evolutionary line. It is one of my favs :D

Today's new Pokemon is the Elastic Pokemon, Rubbatic.
elastic2DEV.png

#040 Rubbatic
Japanese Name: ハズゴミ (Hazugomi)
The Elastic Pokemon
Type: Normal
Color: Pink
Ability: Limber
Height: 4;9
Weight: 68 lbs.
Evolves from: http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac113/LostVoice1/elastic2DEV.png[/IMG]]Esplast at level 41

Rubbatic is the Elastic Pokemon. It is a Normal type Pokemon and has the Limber ability. It evolves from http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac113/LostVoice1/elastic2DEV.png[/IMG]]Esplast at level 41.

Rubbatic can change its form and its shape on will. Despite its large and heavy size, it can easily slip through cracks and holes. It enjoys bouncing up and down and travels mostly that way. It has such force when bouncing it can knock down walls.

Rbbatic is based off a rubber ball. Its English name comes from rubber and elastic. Its Japanese name comes from Hazumi or bounce and gomu or rubber.

Here is next Monday's new Pokemon. Please guess what form and type it could possibly be! Also, let me know what you think about Rubbatic.
pshashadow.png

I don't even know what to guess for the shadow, maybe a monkey or ape. Or if I really wanted to get wild on the guessing I would say a hamburger trying to make a shadow puppet of a dog. Also Rubbatic is cute.

Gah, sorry for a lack of updates! Sad to say, when I came back home Sunday night, my internet was fried >< I am not sure when I will get my internet back up (currently using the computer at work) but once I do, I will start back updating.

9Tailz, this is the third time you've revived a dead topic (one older than 2 weeks) today. Please do not do so again. Thanks!

LV -- please PM Gliscor or myself if you need this reopened.

Hey everyone!

Long time no see. I apologize for my sudden leave of absence. Truth be told, I was burnt out from doing daily updates as well as artwork. As well, my interest shifted from doing Fakemon artwork to other endeavors.

Sad to say, daily updates will not be implemented but I will be doing weekly updates. Daily updates was always a headache to me and ate up a lot of my freetime which caused me to burn out. My workload at work has increased a lot more, I have become more involved with extra-circular activities, and a girlfriend has taken most of my free time but I feel like I can keep up with weekly updates. As well, I do want to complete the Yuutou Region.

I will be updating this week on Wednesday most likely so please check back for new updates. :D

Back