The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Oxesteel and Pisletic

Oxsteel. Just, just awesome! And Pislectic is super cute! For the shadow, it looks like a evolution for Smergle, whe artists go through THAT stage XD.

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!

It looks like me...
Erm, I mean, yesh a Smeargle evolution

LostVoice

I Remember where I Lost my Mind

@LillipupFTW: Haha nice guess. And yes, I know how artists like THOSE. I was in the art program in college and had to deal with those types everyday. I had a Life Drawing teacher (where we draw some still life, nudes, and clothed people) who was seriously like 68 years old and wore a black shawl like coat that went to her feet, and a wide brim black lace witch like hat. She said in the starting to class she will never compliment any of us on a good work cause we all suck and pale in comparison to her. LOL

@Gleafeon: Nice guess!

Well, I am kind of surprised you thought it was a Smeargle evo but, it's not/ This Fakemon has been in my fakemon collection since I was a junior high school student. SO it's really old but obviously revamped.

Today's Pokemon is the Sickness Pokemon, Biyokchu.
sickPKMNDEV.png

#029 Biyokchu
Japanese Name: ビヨクチュ (Biyokuchu)
The Sickness Pokemon
Type: Poison
Color: Brown
Ability: Contagious
Height: 3'0
Weight: 46 lbs.
Evolves into: None

Biyokchu is the Sickness Pokemon. It is a Poison type Pokemon and has the unique ability Contagious. Contagious will affect the opponent's active Pokemon with Poison. If the opponent switches that Pokemon for another one, the Pokemon which is next to the poisoned one will become poisoned as well. It does not evolve into any other Pokemon.

Biyokchu is said to carry every single disease and sickness known to man. However, it has a strong enough immune system to fight against the viruses without dying. It is known to pass these diseases to other people and Pokemon thus it is seen as a problem.

Biyokchu is based off a sick person. Its Japanese name comes from "biyoki" and "achu". Its English name is a English-ized version of that.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could be! Also, let me know what you think of Biyokchu!
dksshadow.png

DerpyMartian

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Biyokchu

Oh my goodness! I don't wanna catch a cold! XD But I really like the design of it. As for the shadow, it looks like the Thief Pokemon gets a steroided older brother.

LostVoice

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Biyokchu

Sorry for a late update. I have been getting more busier at work and staying later. In short, expect more of these delayed updates.

@LillipupFTW: Haha. Good guess! I like the description of it :)

@superstarxalien169: Exactly! I wanted to give him a dopey yet lovable look.

Since I missed yesterday's update, today will be a double update! Today's update is the Smuggling Pokemon, Crookkoon and the Baby Shell Pokemon, Lapri.
darkcoon2DEV.png

#077 Crookkoon
The Smuggling Pokemon
Type: Dark
Ability: Pickpocket
Color: Brown
Height: 4'7
Weight: 46 lbs.
Evolves from: Threfty at level 35

Crookkoon is the Smuggling Pokemon. It is a Dark type Pokemon and has the Pickpocket ability. It evolves from Threfty at level 35.

Crookkoon often hang around in shadows; waiting to pick a innocent passerby pocket. It can change the size of its tail in order to reach into hard to reach areas. It then can hold onto what it stole inside its tail. Crookkoon love stealing items and find it hard to stop the impulse.

Crookkoon is based off a raccoon and a pick pocket. Its name comes from crook and raccoon.

lapraspreevoDEV.png

#063 Lapri
The Baby Shell Pokemon
Type: Water
Color: Blue
Ability: Water Absorb and Shell Armor
Height: 3'9
Weight: 76 lbs.
Evolves into: Lapris when traded with the Sea Shell hold item

Lapri is the Baby Shell Pokemon. It is a Water type Pokemon and has the abilities Water Absorb/Shell Armor. It evolves into Lapris when traded with the Sea Shell hold item.

Lapri love to play in shallow coastal waters. They have really strong flipper and can dive deep into the ocean. It can even lead a human if they hold onto their shell very tight. They will often climb onto their Lapris parents back and sunbathe on them.

Lapri is based on a young Lapris. Its name comes from Lapris minus the s.

Here is tomorrow's Fakemon! Please guess what form and types it could possibly be! Also, let me know how you liked Krookoon and Lapri!
stsbshadow.png

DerpyMartian

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Crookkoon and Lapri!

LOVE THEM. The shadow looks like a guy bowling!

LostVoice

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Crookkoon and Lapri!

@LillipupFTW: Thanks! I really appreciate your constant feedback! A bowling Pokemon would be awesome! I can't imagine how it's design would be ><

Argh! I think I am going crazy. My bike tire popped this morning (since I bike to work every day). Since I have to stay at work until 6'ish, I didn't get home until 6:30. Then I had to go to the bike place which is a good 15-20 minutes away. I take it to the repair shop and they tell me it will be roughly $44 to replace the bike tire and take a hour. So I have to eat dinner at the mall where the repair shop is. I am chilling right now at Starbucks right now and probably pick up something on the way home ><

Anyways, here is today's new Pokemon! It is the Mechnical Pokemon, Metaorb.
machinehanddeDEV.png

#137 Metaorb
Japanese Name: メカテ (Mekate)
The Mechanical Pokemon
Type: Steel/Dark
Color: Grey
Ability: Heavy Metal/
Height: 2'8
Weight: 84 lbs.
Evolves into: ?

Metaorb is the Mechanical Pokemon. It is a dual Steel/Dark Pokemon and has the Heavy Metal/ abilities. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Metaorb live in run-down factories and manufacturing plants. A Metorb is born when a discarding piece of machinery or robotics gains enough sentience. Due to being discarded, they are often aggressive to humans and prone to attacking without provocation.

Metaorb is based off a crane machine and a Pokeball. Its English name comes from "metal" and "orb". Its Japanese name comes from "meta" or short for "mechnical" and "te" or "hand".

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could possibly be! Also, let me know what you think of Metaorb!
shshadow.png

Agent_0042

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Metaorb

I've been impressed with most of your work, but Metaorb is easily my favorite one. It's not too complex a design, but it is incredibly menacing. I'd hate to mistake one of these for an item, and it beats the heck out of Foongus and Voltorb. Well done!

Incidentally, have you played either Portal?

LostVoice

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Metaorb

@Agent_0042: Wow, thank you! I was intending it to be like a fake Pokeball. It's evolutionary line, in my opinion, more closely resembles Metagross but I wanted a Pokeball motif with this one.

@LillipupFTW: You guessed correctly!

Today's new Fakemon is the Perfume Pokemon, Pafuroma!
perfume2DEV.png

#063 Pafuroma
Japanese Name:
The Perfume Pokemon
Type: Grass/Psychic
Color: Green
Ability: Effect Spore
Height: 2'9
Weight: 22 lbs.
Evolves from: Perfumini via Leaf Stone

Pafuroma is the Perfume Pokemon. It is a dual Grass/Psychic type and has the ability Effect Spore. It evolves from Perfumini through the Leaf Stone.

Pafuroma can be found silently drifting through the air; spreading its alluring aroma around. It has a very alluring scent that will attract even the most darkest of individuals. It is said it can make a bad guy turn good by just smelling its flowers.

Pafuroma is based off a perfume bottle and leafs. Its name comes from perfume and aroma.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon. Please guess what form and types it could possibly be. Also, let me know what you think about Pafuroma.
MMMMMSas.png

BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp

Bandolen Region coming soon...
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Pafuroma

I know I haven't commented in a while but everything looks really good!
As for the shadow, I'm guessing a Fire/Ghost type. :D

DerpyMartian

That is something I would NOT want to see in my parent's room. The shadow looks like a tribal leader? Also, I have to PM you something.

LostVoice

Gah, sorry for such a late update! Since I missed yesterday's update, today will be three new updates since today is Saturday.

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Thanks for the comment! Good guess!

@LillipupFTW: I got your message :) I like the Tribal Leader idea!

@superstarxalien169: Hmmm, we will see.

Today's new Fakemon is the Mask Pokemon, Tribitual, the Short Necked Pokemon, Gifig, and Jumping Pokemon, Jinzumi.

firegrassDEV.png

#052 Tribitual
Japanese Name:
The Mask Pokemon
Type: Fire/Grass
Color: Orange
Ability: Nature Chant
Height: 3'6
Weight: 38 lbs.
Evolves into: ?

Tribitual is the Mask Pokemon.It is a dual Fire/Grass Pokemon and has the unique Nature Chant ability. Nature Chant powers up Grass or Fire type moves when hit by a Grass or Fire type attack. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Tribitual can be found deep in forests. It can access the power of nature for attacks. It can wield both creation and destruction. In one hand, it can cause seeds and trees to grow and in the other hand, it can destroy them

Tribitual is based off a shamana and a tirbal mask. Its English name is based off tribal and ritual.

gifigDEV.png

#061 Gifig
Japanese Name:
The Short Neck Pokemon
Type: Normal/Psychic
Ability: Inner Focus/Early Bird
Height: 3'0
Weight: 51 lbs.
Evolves into: Girafarig trade with the Minds Eye hold item.

Gifig is the Short Necked Pokemon. It is a dual Normal/Psychic type and has the abilities Inner Focus/Early Bird. It evolves into Girafarig by trading with the Minds Eye.

The main brain of Gifig is more mature compared to the brain in its tail. Because of this, Gifig is often seen as being clumsy and happy-go-lucky. It has a very naive nature and can be gullible at times.

Gifig is based off a kirin or giraffe. It's English name comes from Girafarig.

kangarooratDEV.png

#044 Jinzumi
Japanese Name: ジンズミ (Jinzumi)
The Jumping Pokemon
Type: Electric
Color: Yellow
Ability: Speed Boost/Levitate
Height: 1'9
Weight: 12 lbs.
Evolves into: None

Jinzumi is the Jumping Pokemon. It is a Electric type Pokemon and has the abilities Speed Boost and Levitate. It has no evolutions and is the electric mascot of the Yuutou Region.

Jinzumi lives in arid areas. It soaks up heat through the patches in its cheeks and discharges electricity. It has an amazing jumping ability and can travel by jumping for miles. It has the highest jump of any Pokemon.

Jinzumi is based off a kangaroo rat. Its English and Japanese name comes from Jin or quick and nezumi or mouse.

I will try to update tomorrow but I will be attending a festival so I may not have time. Here is tomorrow's shadow. Please guess what form and types it could be. As, well let me know what you think of Tribitual, Gifig, and Jinzumi!
sshkdshadow.png

DerpyMartian

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Tribitual, Gifig, and Jinzumi

Woah. They look awesome! The shadow looks like a vulture?

AllInAPackage

I'm Baaaaaaack
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Tribitual, Gifig, and Jinzumi

I'm back, and I love Gifig! Keep up the good work! The shadow looks like a stork.

LostVoice

@LillipupFTW: Thanks :) Which one is your favorite??

@AllInAPackage: Awesome! Thanks :D I appreciate it.

Those were good guesses but you forgot about the pre-released Pokemon!

Today's Pokemon is the Greater Flamingo Pokemon, Rosamingo.
flamingoevoDEV.png

#014 Rosamingo
Japanese Name: ローザミンゴ (Roozamingo)
The Greater Flamingo Pokemon
Type: Flying/Water
Color: Pink
Ability: Tangled Feet/Water Veil
Height: 5'9
Weight: 54 lbs.
Evolves from: Flamango at level 28

Rosamingo is the Greater Flamingo Pokemon. It is a dual Flying/Warer type Pokemon and has the abilities Tangled Feet and Water Veil. It evolves from Flamango at level 28.

Rosamingo can be found in marshy areas where it feeds on fish, insects, and crabs. It is known to migrate between warmer and colder climates according to the seasons. It can fly for days on end without stopping.

Rosamingo is based on a Greater Flamingo. Its English and Japanese name comes from rosa (rose in Spanish) and flamingo.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could possibly be! Also, let me know what you think of Rosamingo!
eeleshadow.png

DerpyMartian

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rosamingo

Awesome! The shadow looks like an electric cloud.

AllInAPackage

I'm Baaaaaaack
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rosamingo

Stork, Flamingo, pretty much the same thing :D The shadow looks like an evolution of Thundamental...