The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Agrequito/Serpitth plus two banners!

@silazu: Thanks! Pretty good analysis!

@LillipupFTW: I am glad you put it on your signature! Spread the love out :D I really appreciate you supporting this thread.

@CMP: Me too :). I will be doing double updates possibly later on...or sooner ;). We shall see. I am glad you like Serpitth.

Thanks fro the comments, guys!

Today's new Fakemon is the Volcanic Core Pokemon, Amphibicano.
firefrog22DEV.png

#067 Amphicano
The Volcanic Score Pokemon
Type: Ground/Fire
Color: Brown
Ability: Magma Armor/Sticky Hold
Height: 4'1
Weight: 48 lbs.
Evolves from: Lavwart through the Fire Stone

Amphicano is the Volcanic Core Pokemon. It is a dual Ground/Fire type Pokemon and has the Magma Armor/Sticky Hold abilities. It evolves from ]url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-lv-fakemon-project-pokemon-shine-and-shade-agrequito-serpitth-plus-two-banners?pid=2049334#pid2049334]Lavwart[/url] through the Fire Stone.

Amphicano can be found in deep volcanic pools in the earth. It will venture out of these pools every so often to allow its molten skin to harden. It will then molt and cast off the hardened volcanic crust on its body to reveal a new lava body.

Amphicano is based off a frog. Its name comes from amphibian and volcano.

Here is tomorrow's new Fakemon! Please guess what forms and types it could be. Also, let me know what you think of Amphicano.
Opps...I didn't mention?! There are two of them tomorrow!
qgsshadow.png
llsshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Amphicano

I really like him! The shadows look like dogs. And no problem! I only support things I like!

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Amphicano

@LillipupFTW: Yeah, I suppose that is easy to guess lol. However, I always like to throw curve balls so things don't always seems as they are. Thanks for commenting!!!

Alright, today's two new Pokemon is the Evil Wolf Pokemon, Kurokami and the Holy Wolf Pokemon, Shirokami.
werewolfDEV.png

#091 Kurokami
The Evil Wolf Pokemon
Type: Dark
Color: Black
Ability: Transformation
Height: 4'2
Weight: 58 lbs.
Evolves into: None

Kurokami is the Evil Wolf Pokemon. It is a Dark type Pokemon and has the unique ability of Transformation. It is unknown what this ability entails. It does not have any evolutions.

Kurokami are strictly nocturnal Pokemon that emerges during the night. When it detects prey, it unleashes a blood curdling howl and chases after its prey with a deadly red light light in its eyes. Many say looking into them is like looking into hell itself.

Kurokami is based on a black wolf. Its name comes from Kuro or Black and Okami or wolf.

lightwolfDEV.png

#092 Shirokami
The Holy Wolf Pokemon
Type: Light
Color: White
Ability: Transformation
Height: 4'0
Weight: 52 lbs.
Evolves into: None

Shirokami is the Holy Wolf Pokemon. It is a Light type Pokemon and has the unique ability Transformation. It is unknown what this ability does. It does not have any evolutions.

Shirokami can be found most often in the early morning hours or when the sun is at its brightest. It is said to give forth a inner light that chases away any shadows. Its fur is cleaner then the whitest snow. Looking into its clear eyes gives the person a sense of warmth.

Shirokami is based off a white wolf. Its name comes from shiro or white and okami or wolf.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemonm! Please guess what form and types it could be! Also, don't forget to comment on how you liked Kurokami and Shirokami!
pspsshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Kurokami/Shirokami

Shirokami is nice. A fuzzy bear thingy? I think it is Normal/Sound.

Imo, Grass should be immune to Light, not super-effective against it. Photosynthesis ftw. :D

Light should be not very effective vs. water, since water displaces light. :3

Water could be a consideration for a Cyber weakness instead of ice, since Water short circuits electronics. =p

I think the silhouette is a hedgehog or an ehcidna. I cannot guess what type it could be. .-.

Awesome! Very cool looking wolves! For the shadow, it looks like a evolution of Pricklepine!

EDIT: Wow, the new ring has MANY new Pokemon silloetes, and I think I know a couple. Girafarig evolution, Smergle evolution, and Pikachu different evolution line. Looks cool~!

EDIT #2: Also looks like a Bloxen and the Thief Cat Pokemon evolutions are on there.

SPM3 said:
Imo, Grass should be immune to Light, not super-effective against it. Photosynthesis ftw. :D

Light should be not very effective vs. water, since water displaces light. :3

Water could be a consideration for a Cyber weakness instead of ice, since Water short circuits electronics. =p

I think the silhouette is a hedgehog or an ehcidna. I cannot guess what type it could be. .-.

Yeah, that is why I chose super effective for grass against light however having it immune to light will be interesting.

SO would you be suggesting Light being weak to Water? I like it being weak against Dark, Ground, and Grass personally.

That would be a good idea. I chose Ice since ice freezes things and computers, electronics, the internets tend to "freeze" hence why. The short-circuit goes to Electricity but I guess maybe it overloads the circuits.

@superstarxalien169: No but a good idea :)

@LillipupFTW: Thanks :D I am glad you noticed it :). I make a new one when I release most of the Pokemon on the ring. I usually start it with important Pokemon to the Yuutou Region.

@SPM3: Good guess :)

Today's new Pokemon is the Porcupine Pokemon, Quilldent.
porcupine2DEV.png

#011 Quilldent
The Porcupine Pokemon
Type: Normal
Color: Brown
Ability: Spike Guard
Height: 3'5
Weight: 37 lbs.
Evolves into: Pricklipine at level 18.

Quilldent is the Porcupine Pokemon. It is a Normal type Pokemon and has the Spike Guard ability. Spike Guard damages the opponent upon contact. The heavier the opponent, more damage occurs. It evolves from Pricklipine at level 18.

Quilldent are expert climbers. They can be often found eating leaves and bark from trees. When it does venture onto the ground, it will often protect itself with its quills. If a attacker gets to close and gets hit by the quills, they will become detached from Quilldent.

Quilldent is based off a porcupine. Its name comes from quill and rodent.

Here is the shadow for tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could be. Also, let me know what you think of Quilldent!
sjhshsadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Quilldent

Nice! I called it! Um, do you wanna PM me the thing you wanted to talk about?

EDIT: I also see a evolution of the Perfume Pokemon, and some kind of thunder cloud Pokemon. I am soooooooooooooo STOKED to see the rest of the Pokemon!!!!

That thing looks cute :3 But I have to admit that it looks like a mix of a porcupine and a bear...Or was it supposed to be that?

And the shadow looks like the Poison Ivy Fakemon (Just like superstarxalien said)
Or it also looks like a Fakemon that has berries(?) on it´s hands, head and waist.

...I´m also thinking it´s an Apple Tree thing Fakemon.

@LillipupFTW: Haha I am glad! I am excited to release them as well :D

@superstarxalien169: Good guess :)

@Gleafeon: Nice. I have always wanted to do a blue berry Pokemon for some odd reason. Maybe a Poison Berry lol.

Today's new Pokemon is the Apple Tree Pokemon, Orchipple.
appleevoDEV.png

#036 Orchipple
Japanese Name: リンギ (Ringi)
The Apple Tree Pokemon
Type: Grass
Color: Green
Ability: Leaf Guard/Justified
Height: 5'0
Weight: 60 lbs.
Evolves from: Cheeripple at level 30

Orchipple is the Apple Tree Pokemon. Its a Grass type and has the abilities Leaf Guard and Justified. It evolves from Cheeripple at level 30.

Orchipple usually stand in meadows where it soaks in sunlight. The more sunlight is soaks in, the redder the apples on its body becomes. It can't bend down or sit down to its wood like body thus it can only stand or sway back and forth.

Orchipple is based off a apple tree. Its English name comes from orchid and apple. Its Japanese name comes from "ringo" (apple) and "ki (gi)" or "tree".

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could be. Also, let me know what you thought of Orchipple!
lsbshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Orchipple

Nice! It looked like a apple tree. The shadow looks like a cocoon of light and POWER!!! Yeah!

Oh mai, I guessed... :O
Anyways, that could be either a fish or a seed

OMG, What happened when I was gone a whole new region!?!?!? EPIC
so, this time will there will be evos of existing Pokemon?

Oh also, is it just me or does the Nature Guardian Legendary remind you of a Yggdrasil...

@LillipupFTW: Haha that made me lol right at work when I read it ><

@superstarxalien169: Good guess :)

@Gleafeon: Comgrats! Good guess as well.

@Gr8Ampharos: Welcome back! Yep, I started a new region called the Yuutou Region. I am trying to make this thread more easily accessible but hopefully you can see all the Pokemon on here. I have released quite a few since I started. Yes, there will be pre-evos and evolutions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Shinnoh Pokemon plus two new Types: Light and Cyber.

Today's new Pokemon is the Small Leach Pokemon, Lileech.
poisonleechDEV.png

#037 Lileech
Japanese Name: チリーチ (Chiriichi)
The Little Leech Pokemon
Type: Poison/Water
Color: Green
Ability: Energy Leech
Height: 1'1
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Evolves into: ?

Lileech is the Small Leech Pokemon. It is a dual Poison/Water Pokemon and has the unique ability Energy Leech. Energy Leech automatically sucks out out health which increases damage per turn when hit. Despite this, it does not have any moves with cause it to move thus it has to be hit by a physical attack in order to leech health off from the opponent.

Lileech lives in small ponds and lakes where they swim around looking to grab onto a unfortunate passerby. They then proceed to suck out the energy of the victim. They are every hard to get off and requires dirt or electricity to get them off.

Lileech is based off a leech. Its English name comes from little and leech. Its Japanese name comes from "chi" (chi) and "riichi" or "leech."

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could possibly be. Also, let me know what you think about Lileech!
icmshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Lileech

I'm calling a Bloxen evolution! yeah! I have another AWESOME idea. I will PM it to you.

Bloxen evo. These get better and better. Havent posted in a while.

@LillipupFTW: Thanks for the idea :) And good guess on the shadow!

@It's ok. i know people are busy :) Thanks for the comment and good guess!

I will start releasing two new Fakemon every Saturday. I think that would be a great way to celebrate the weekend :)

Today's new Pokemon is the Blizzard Pokemon, Oxesteel and the Zapping Pokemon, Pisletic,
icemuskoxDEV.png

#049 Oxesteel
Japanese Name: テツノ (Tetsuno)
The Blizzard Pokemon
Type: Ice/Steel
Color: White
Ability: Frozen Iron
Height: 5'5
Weight: 284 lbs.
Evolves from: Bloxen at level 40

Oxesteel is the Blizzard Pokemon. It is a dual Ice/Steel type Pokemon and has the Frozen Iron ability. This ability gives a 50/50 chance of freezing the opponent when hit by a Steel type attack. It evolves from Bloxen at level 40.

Oxesteel can be found high in snow clad mountains. Its strong, durable body allows it to live high pressure atmospheres. It is said if it descends from these mountains, the ice on their bodies begins to melt. Its steel is frigid to the touch.

Oxesteel is based off a musk ox. Its English name comes from oxen and steel. Its Japanese name comes from "testu" (steel), and "tsuno" (horn).

electriccatfishDEV.png

#103 Pisletic
Japanese Name: スイデンギョ (Suidengyo)
The Zapping Pokemon
Type: Water/Electric
Color: Blue
Ability: Volt Absorb/Water Absorb
Height: 1'9
Weight: 6 lbs.
Evolves into: ?

Pisletic is the Zapping Pokemon. Its a dual Water and Electric type and has the Volt Absorb/Water Absorb abilities. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Pisletic live in fast moving streams where it lives on rocks and plants waiting for prey to come near where it is. Once prey comes near it, it will chock it with the electrical appendages on its cheeks.

Pisletic is based off a electrical fish. Its English name comes from pices and electric. Its Japanese name comes from "sui" (water), "den" (electric), and gyo (fish).

Here is tomorrow's new Fakemon! Please guess what form and type it could be. Also, let me know what you think about Oxesteel and Pisletic.
siskshadoq.png

Back