Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Premium Trainer Box pulls with a Morpeko VMax that has bubbles under the foiling.

3096378ce66861b6dbe161709b4fc0336b61f2595453d5bac892ea0234809348.jpg

6c833043e52bf878acb6b80e3b8910ff7c2c9b78106f6b2422252364e2f15f84.jpg

55e492aff30d47384863725924213708cf1a4ed440ed28120ca10a6e84154e9d.jpg

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I’m up in Canada visiting family and I rarely buy cards here since they tend to be more expensive than just buying ‘em in the US, but I picked up a Garchomp and Giratina tin at EB Games since it was on sale. I also picked an Ultra Necrozma Battle Arena deck at a different EB Games I went to due to how rare they are now.

Oh, and outside of a RH Dark Energy from an Evolutions pack and the contents of the Battle Arena deck I didn’t pull anything of interest. I do like how the holo Energies in the Ultra Necrozma Battle Arena Deck has the same wavy holo pattern as the regular holos found in sets.

Edit: I picked up a Pale Moon GX Box, a Cosmic Eclipse B&B Kit, and some singles over the weekend to help me back into the competitive scene. The Pale Moon GX box only gave me a Sigilyph-GX and a Reset Stamp but given that I got it for $20 I’m considering that a win. The B&B Kit was well worth it, I pulled a Character Rare (Magnemite), an Alternate Art Silvally-GX, and a RH Mimikyu (one of the cards I was going to pick up with my singles but forgot to) and my promo was Blacephalon.

Last edited:

Snes91

Aspiring Trainer
Just got back into collecting Pokémon Cards and pulled 4 GX cards out of 7 single Burning Shadows Blister packs yesterday :),I pulled a (Darkrai GX) (Charizard GX) (Slazzle GX) (hyper Rare Machamp GX) :D

Last edited:

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
my experience... with Champions Path

-my town only has a walmart, it was stocked and sold out yesterday.
went to Ft Wayne,
-1 Target - nothing,
-Gamestop said they never ordered any,
-Summit sports/comics/games only had 1 Dubwool box for 25, over priced but i used credits, so it was pretty much free.
-Walmart, got there as they were stocking pokemon/magic...

what they stocked...
2 CR ETB
1 CR box of pin sets (1Kabu/2Milo/2Nessa)
4 CR Dubwool boxes
4 Galarian Farfetchd boxes
random 'returned' boxes

what i got out of them...
1 ETB - 7 holo rares, VenusaurV, Piers RR, Suspicious food can SR, 1 rare rh, 2 energy rh,. 7 crap rh
1 Dubwool - 4 holo rares, 3 common RH, 1 rare RH
1 Milo- 3 holo rare, 2 uc rh, 1 rare rh
1 Nessa- 3 holo rare, 3 common rh
1 Kabu- 1 holo rare, CursolaV, Charizard Vmax RR , 3 uc rh
1 (a offbrand '1pack and 5cards' they had a few HF packs so i grabbed a zard pack) - 1 nonholo rare in pack, 5 cards were common swsh.

im wanting to say pack rarity is...
quantity of packs - Dreadnaw C, Obstigoon UC, Alcreamy R, Gardevoir UR
quality of packs - Gardevoir C, Obstagoon(1rr) UC, Alcreamy (1v,1rr) R Dreadnaw (1v,1sr) UR

Last edited:

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Does anyone know what the pull rates for VMAXs are? Are they just a bit more uncommon than Vs? Or about as rare as a Full Art?

As of this comment, I've opened 55 SSH packs, 43 RCL packs and a dozen DAA or so. From those, I have 17 regular art Vs, 3 Full Art Vs, a Golden Zacian V and a Full Art Bede... but I haven't pulled a single VMAX of any kind...

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
my experience... with Champions Path

-my town only has a walmart, it was stocked and sold out yesterday.
went to Ft Wayne,
-1 Target - nothing,
-Gamestop said they never ordered any,
-Summit sports/comics/games only had 1 Dubwool box for 25, over priced but i used credits, so it was pretty much free.
-Walmart, got there as they were stocking pokemon/magic...

what they stocked...
2 CR ETB
1 CR box of pin sets (1Kabu/2Milo/2Nessa)
4 CR Dubwool boxes
4 Galarian Farfetchd boxes
random 'returned' boxes

what i got out of them...
ETB - 7 holo rares, VenusaurV, Piers RR, Suspicious food can SR, 1 rare rh, 2 energy rh,. 7 crap rh
Dubwool - 4 holo rares, 3 common RH, 1 rare RH
Milo- 3 holo rare, 2 uc rh, 1 rare rh
Nessa- 3 holo rare, 3 common rh
Kabu- 1 holo rare, CursolaV, Charizard Vmax RR , 3 uc rh
(a offbrand '1pack and 5cards' they had a few HF packs so i grabbed a zard pack) - 1 nonholo rare in pack, 5 cards were common swsh.

im wanting to say pack rarity is...
quantity of packs - Dreadnaw C, Obstigoon UC, Alcreamy R, Gardevoir UR
quality of packs - Gardevoir C, Obstigoon(1rr) UC, Alcreamy (1v,1rr) R Dreadnaw (1v,1sr) UR
From what I’ve heard GameStop only got enough product to fill in preorders while Targets have been funky with some getting ‘em and other not getting ‘em in on release date due to distributor issues.

EDIT (08/28/2020): And I forgot to post some recent Champion’s Path pulls. This is what I pulled from two ETBs, a Dubwool V box, and one of each Pin collection.
BiWYPve.jpg

Last edited:

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
ok, so over here it's been a bit hard to find any Champion's Path stuff (doesn't help that my local GAME sold out of the ETBs within 15 minutes of opening this past Friday), but earlier today from said store, I was able to pick up a Stow-On-Side box as it was the only CP product they had in (and the last one out, apparently).

I nearly managed to give myself a heart attack with what I pulled - might honestly be the first card I consider looking into getting graded. (Now I've just got to try to track down an ETB for the full-art Charizard V promo). Still gonna be getting the rest of the CP badge sets as I can find them, also because I wanna test my luck a bit more and see if I can get the shiny full-art 'zard.

EjK1x62XgAAyn0A

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Ripped the RR Charizard VMax today out of an ETB. Barnes and Nobel seems to be keeping the ETBs behind the front counter selling 1 to a customer, which is nice.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Ripped the RR Charizard VMax today out of an ETB. Barnes and Nobel seems to be keeping the ETBs behind the front counter selling 1 to a customer, which is nice.
Shoot, good to know. I wonder if my local one is doing this too, or if they even still have any period. I just want an ETB for the promo really, so that'd work out well.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I’m seeing some Galarian Sirfech’d V boxes at some of my local Targets but no CHP products, I’m starting to suspect that it’ll all be dropped on Friday due to the dual pin collections dropping that day.
Strange, some of the CHP pulls I posted earlier were from products I bought from Barnes & Noble and they didn’t have any ETBs in stock...

Guess I’ll have go over there again and check ‘em out.

coolcorsola

Aspiring Trainer
What times are you all checking stores out for CP products? Especially those that have found some. I usually go around noon-1pm, but I don't know if it's best to be there early in the morning?

Number51x

The one I found that had basically all the current product I visited Wednesday around noon.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Can confirm this doesn't seem to apply to every B&N. Mine was out the day they got Champion's Path.

So, uh, because this is the pulls thread... This is where I'd post the cool card I pulled.
Dad.png

Number51x

Well, you know how retail is. Some folks follow the policies; some don't even know there are policies. I give them credit for at least trying to apply the breaks some. I even saw couple of Targets put a "1 per customer" sign up. Problem was they were applying the policy to the WHOLE trading card rack, no just CP [facepalm]. Needless to say, they have a LOT of not CP in stock.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Well, you know how retail is. Some folks follow the policies; some don't even know there are policies. I give them credit for at least trying to apply the breaks some. I even saw couple of Targets put a "1 per customer" sign up. Problem was they were applying the policy to the WHOLE trading card rack, no just CP [facepalm]. Needless to say, they have a LOT of not CP in stock.
I’ve seen those signs at one of my local Targets but itwas there even before CHP dropped so I’m glad to see that other Targets are following the trend.