Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by MrSquarepants, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

The one I found that had basically all the current product I visited Wednesday around noon.

coolcorsola likes this.

2. AshCo Ouchies!
    AshCo

Can confirm this doesn't seem to apply to every B&N. Mine was out the day they got Champion's Path.

So, uh, because this is the pulls thread... This is where I'd post the cool card I pulled.
    [​IMG]

Andreias21 likes this.
  3. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Well, you know how retail is. Some folks follow the policies; some don't even know there are policies. I give them credit for at least trying to apply the breaks some. I even saw couple of Targets put a "1 per customer" sign up. Problem was they were applying the policy to the WHOLE trading card rack, no just CP [facepalm]. Needless to say, they have a LOT of not CP in stock.

4. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I’ve seen those signs at one of my local Targets but itwas there even before CHP dropped so I’m glad to see that other Targets are following the trend.

5. Bones Aspiring Trainer
    Bones

Opened a CP ETB and all I got was a V Eldegoss from 10 packs :(. I have the worst luck when it comes to pulls. I thought ETBs used to have the best pulls.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?