Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I opened the 3 tins and another Team Up booster box.

Then tins were bad. They cost 35 € here. The artworks on the tag teams are gorgeous, but 2 holos and one GX in 3 tins (12 packs) is bad for that money. I think the most valuable card was a reverse holo Charizard from Team Up.

Is there a trend though with booster boxes only having 11 holos+UR?
Both my Team Up boxes had this. In the past I had it only happen to me once in about 10 boxes.

The pulls were OK. None of the 6 FA/GX were one I had pulled in my first box, which is really good, also the rainbow rare Pikachu&Zekrom. I will not sell it or play with it, but it is a good feeling pulling a valuable card. Still no Erika (neither holo nor FA) or FA Sabrina though :(.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Just got back from a pre-release

My evolution pack was Persian/Incineroar/Seaking

I left the gold fish. Lost all 3 match. such bad luck
My first 4 booster, i got a Secret Electro Radar & NA Blastoise GX (Forget the 2 rares)
From my 3 consolation prize, 1 was Red's Holo and one was NA Machamp/Marshadow GX
The last pack only had 9 card with the Rare card being missing

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I attended a pre-release yesterday and my luck was iffy. My Evolution Pack was Incineroar/Crabominable/Sandslash with a Stakataka promo while the only notable cards in my 4 starting packs were RH Welder (that helped out a ton) and holo Arcanine that I couldn't use. My 3 post-tournament packs weren't noticeably better either, I even got the same holo Arcanine again!

That said, I'll be attending another one today and more next week, so I'll have more to share later.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
A bad day at Pokemon Pre-Releases beats a good day working... Thankfully it was a good day at the Pre-Releases.

Between my son and I we did four Pre-Releases, and had decent pulls:
Lucario&Melmetal GX
Dedenne GX
Muk&AlolanMukGX
Blastoise GX
Celesteela GX
Triple Acceleration Energy Secret Rare
Fire Crystal Secret Rare
Metal Core Barrier Secret Rare
Baby Blacephalon

A good place to start, looking forward to working the pre-release circuit next week.
ps. how do I post photos, I tried, but the upload link never works for me (I tried in Chrome and Explorer)

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
Did anyone ever open a Korean GX Ultra Shiny booster box?

Because they sell for 23 € + 6 € shipping on Ebay, while the Japanese are ~70 € + shipping. However, if their pull rates are as bad as from other Korean boxes, there might only be 1 shiny card per box and then it's not worth it.
I bought one now. If you want to have fun "Shiny hunting", it is worth it. One box had 15 packs (10 cards/pack) and had 3 shiny Pokémon, 2 GX and 1 prism star.
Every pack has 8 common reverse holos and 2 rare cards, either both holos or one a shiny/GX/prism/FA.
Of course the card quality is worse (thinner cards and dull holo) than the Japanese, but if you want to have shiny Pokémon for a cheap prize, or maybe even try to complete the 100 secret rare set, the Korean boxes are an option.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
UB Booster Box
-dedenne gx
-whimsicott gx
-whimsicott gx fa
-muk/alolan muk gx
-greninja/zoroark gx
-marshadow/machamp gx
-lucario/melmetal gx sr

UB ETB
-venomoth gx
-molayne fa

both 3pack promos
-lucario/melmetal gx
-pokegear 3.0 sr

PokemonMasterNate

VMAX Charizard will be mine!
So, I have recently gotten back my Palkia-GX, which I lost (ripmelol) but, I have 45 of them. My parents don't really have the money for me to get them, so I got some cards from my friends which are cool. Some of my favorites are: Tapu Koko Prism Star, Necrozma GX (Promo), Silvally GX (Crimson Invasion), Marshadow GX (Promo), Buzzwole GX FA, Yveltal GX and the FA(Forbidden Light), Darkrai GX (Burning Shadows), and Melmetal GX. Some are really playable.

PokemonMasterNate

VMAX Charizard will be mine!
I am gonna be honest here, the GX's to pull in Unbroken Bonds is HARD. The pull rates are not too bad but I'm not complaining.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I picked up an Unbroken Bonds ETB and a Salamence GX box while I was at League today, I was pleasantly surprised with my pulls.

Unbroken Bonds ETB:
  • Holo Slowbro
  • RA Marshadow and Machamp GX
  • Alternate Art Greninja and Zoroark GX
Salamence GX box:
  • 2x Firey Flint
  • FA Dragonite GX
  • RH Lighting Energy
I also picked up a Zeraora GX and an TEU Absol for my Pikarom deck, but I'm not including those since they were singles.

SH Vault

Aspiring Trainer
Unbroken Bonds ETB pulling rates are rather difficult especially for ultra rares and better...all I am getting are holo rares recently

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I bought a box of Unbroken Bonds and I pulled the following...
  • Alternate Art Greninja and Zoroark GX
  • Regular Celesteela GX
  • Regular Marshadow and Machamp GX
  • Regular Venomoth GX
  • Regular Reshiram and Charizard GX
And yes, there was no Full-Art in the box.

Hyrum

Aspiring Trainer
I bought an Unbroken Bonds booster box and pulled a Dedenne GX, Reshiram & Charizard GX, Reshiram & Charizard GX (Full Art), and a Full Art Green's Exploration.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Well I've been buying Unbroken Bonds packs throughout the month. The ETB I got first gave me a Hyper Persian-GX, and pretty much every pack since then has been complete junk (as in literally just an endless stream of just reverse holos). Must have been a good £100ish in packs over the month and getting nothing but junk XP

Brought a triple booster out of an Asda a couple days ago, thinking I'd try and give it one more try before I just passed on the set entirely, and I got both a Lucario & Melmetal GX (Normal art) and a Greninja and Zoroark GX (Hyper Rare). On top of that I managed to get a Secret Rare Lightning Energy and Secret Rare Metal Frying Pan in a trade with a friend, so that was a good recovery in a way - now I just need to get Reshizard!

Tuvix

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I have opened a Dragons Exalted Booster Box, got some really nice pulls. :)
It seems that a Secret Rare is in 1 out of 4 Booster Boxes, but I might be wrong. Does anyone have some experience with this set?
Also I've seen that some people put Rare Holo EX and Full Art EX cards in the same rarity tier, namely calling both cards Ultra Rare. Are the pull rates same for them? In my case I got from this Booster Box 2 Rare Holo EX and 2 Full Arts.

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

Aspiring Trainer
This is the second Eeveelutions GX Tins I've opened, and while that's not a lot of them, it occurred to me both times that they didn't even include a single holo card. No other rarities above holo rare, either. Is this bad luck, or...?

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I bought another box of Unbroken Bonds, I pulled the following GXs...

• FA Lucario & Melmetal GX
  • Regular Lucario & Melmetal GX
  • Regular Blastoise GX
  • Regular Venomoth GX
  • Regular Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX
What is with these weird boxes? I think this’ll be the last Unbroken Bonds box I’ll pick up.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
I bought 12 packs from a local store, and the owner freshly opened the box. I got :

* Rainbow rare Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX
* Rainbow rare Marshadow & Machamp GX
* Regular Greninja & Zoroark GX
* Regular Honchkrow GX

I was shocked that I got two rainbows, as I thought there was only one per box. All I wanted was Charizard Reshiram, I've opened over 200 and yet to pull one, lol